It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Footprint - 200 Million Years Old

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Hanslune

Because the instant access to information that the internet provides has changed the world...

....and was it 'they' who paid for and drove the scientists to create just such a system? So you need to figure out why 'they' have made all the information you keep saying is being suppressed - openly available on the system 'they' provided......cue eerie music! lol

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Are you trying to compare the internet to the supressed from the mainstream 4ft female human thigh bone that was once unearthed in turkey? as one of the numerous links i posted plainly shows and what i mean by supressed is you'll never see it on the evening news or splashed all over the covers of the newspapers,but the lohans,sheens and gagas are.We have been led astray and we are lost... www.burlingtonnews.net...

edit on 6-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Are you trying to compare the internet to the supressed from the mainstream 4ft female human thigh bone that was once unearthed in turkey?

If it is 'supressed' how do you know about it and why is it touted on creationist website 'internet wide'

as one of the numerous links i posted plainly shows and what i mean by supressed is you'll never see it on the evening news or splashed all over the covers of the newspapers,but the lohans,sheens and gagas are.

You mean other than being what it is claimed to be? Here is a simple challenge - provide evidence that the item in question is a human leg bone of that size.

Just a note: The 'bone' of contention is now part of Joe Taylor's Mt. Blanco Fossil Museum

Its owner, director, and curator is Joe Taylor (b circa 1945) who was an artist-turned-expert in making castings of ancient bones. Taylor was born to a farm family in Crosbyton, and was raised in the Primitive Baptist church. He worked as a commercial artist in Hollywood, California, on billboards on the Sunset Strip, magazine illustrations, the lettering on the original Mr. Pibb soda cans, and many album covers, which still fill a room in the museum. He became interested in fossils after cleaning and preparing bones at the La Brea tar pits,[citation needed] and made a 10-foot-by-40-foot casting of the Waco, Texas mammoth site, now on exhibit at Baylor University. He returned to Texas in 1984, to make a living as a fossil collector and mold-maker.[In 1986, he painted a 40 feet long and 10 feet high mural of the history of Crosbyton for the nearby Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum

The museum also bases the Mount Blanco fossil excavation team who go on "digs" and investigate fossil evidence according to a creationist view.[3] The museum has collaborated with Carl Baugh of the Creation Evidence Museum in Glen Rose, Texas, in casting alleged mixed human and dinosaur footprints.[4][5] Those prints have been strongly criticized as incorrectly identified dinosaur prints, other fossils, or outright forgeries

Wiki on the museum and the man who runs it

We have been led astray and we are lost...

We agree but not in way you think!
edit on 6/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/2/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Humanoid giants were the result of unholy unions,the mutated offspring conceived and born during a time when fallen angels came to earth in the shape of men,demons in disguise who mated with human women and the giants those earthly women gave birth to were destroyed within the world wide deluge and they may have been intentionally annihilated at the same time as the the giant dinosaurs were purposefully killed off...

You believe the stories from the book of fairy tales (the bible) who wrote that again a MAN and do men always tell the truth

If thats the case Harry Potter is real, also Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Bogeyman.

I mean if parents tell their children that Santa, the Bunny and the Bogeyman are real then they must be, surely parents wont lie to their children!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Humanoid giants were the result of unholy unions,the mutated offspring conceived and born during a time when fallen angels came to earth in the shape of men,demons in disguise who mated with human women and the giants those earthly women gave birth to were destroyed within the world wide deluge and they may have been intentionally annihilated at the same time as the the giant dinosaurs were purposefully killed off...

You believe the stories from the book of fairy tales (the bible) who wrote that again a MAN and do men always tell the truth

If thats the case Harry Potter is real, also Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Bogeyman.

I mean if parents tell their children that Santa, the Bunny and the Bogeyman are real then they must be, surely parents wont lie to their children!
I believe that some of the bible is based on facts from an earlier time,perhaps from the sumerians and babylonians who based some of their myths and legends from actual events from an even earlier period,when giant humanoids roamed the earth...
edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I believe that some of the bible is based on facts from an earlier time,perhaps from the sumerians and babylonians who based some of their myths and legends from actual events from an even earlier period,when giant humanoids roamed the earth

So we have found tens of thousands of gravesites of humans but no race of giants - this reason being?

Oh you didn't comment on the '47"' inch human femur....surprizing it is in the hands of a guy noted for making fake bones isn't it?

Giants:

Well one of the biggest problems is with increases in surface area and volume.

Surface area is a square increase, volume is a cubic increase.

A 'human' that big wouldn't look human

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by JimmyNeutron

For Jimmy and other lurkers

Am not a lurker...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No matter what kind of out of place,out of time artifacts and objects are found,theres always people flying out of the woodwork proclaiming fake and hoax,without really knowing if what they are saying is true or not, especially since they were not even there where and when the objects were found...

I was'nt there either,but if they are proclaiming these objects as being actually bizzare and unexplainable,who am i to say they're not?

Especially when i know that there is a pre-arranged agenda in place thats strictly enforced and adhered to that automatically ridicules and ignores objects that dont fit the current historical belief structures of those who are presently in control...

edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No matter what kind of out of place,out of time artifacts and objects are found,theres always people flying out of the woodwork proclaiming fake and hoax,without really knowing if what they are saying is true or not, especially since they were not even there where and when the objects were found...

I was'nt there either,but if they are proclaiming these objects as being actually bizzare and unexplainable,who am i to say they're not?

So basically anything someone says, is true - as long as you like it? You could use science to point out the impossibility of the claim. Do you believe a 20 meter human looking giant could have existed?

Especially when i know that there is a pre-arranged agenda in place thats strictly enforced and adhered to that automatically ridicules and ignores objects that dont fit the current historical belief structures of those who are presently in control...

That's a change from your position that such information is suppressed - it is obvious it is not as information on it is all over every type of media. So what you're saying is when a hoax or bad information is put up - we must remain silent? Why would that be a good idea?

Oh if this 'agenda' didn't exist would everyone then agree with you?

Why would this agenda not 'like' Giants. Aren't the 'they' who are in control supportive of religion? Don't 'they' use it to control people?

Giants were believed in completedly in the past. Why did this agenda change to giants not being believed in....what are they up to? lol

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you an expert on these bones have you held one have you studied any of the supposed bones up close.

Here is a link to a now famous picture. Used on many creationist web sites done in PHOTOSHOP

More about it here

urbanlegends.about.com...

You didn't seem to get the point of my last post about fairy tales!

Here is a link to a site that lists just some of the god(s) MAN has created!!!

www.lowchensaustralia.com...

Man made god(s) up to explain things they didn't understand at the time like thunder,moon,sun etc etc so we got gods of thunder,moon,sun etc etc.

On that site above HUNDREDS are listed all have creation stories for man.the earth and the universe no two are the same

All those beliefs HAVE EXACTLY the same right to be believed as YOURS you cant all be right, can you
but YOU CAN ALL BE WRONG!! ie god(s) have nothing to do with creation because we create them!!!

Also if their was an almighty god why didn't all the people of the world get the same info at the same time after all that should have been easy for him if he existed what happened was his internet connection down

You tell kids about santa when they are young they believe the parents why wouldn't they until they get a bit older and wiser, it's the same with religion get them young how else are churches etc going to keep going and keep their leaders in a job!
edit on 8-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Genesis 6:4..."The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward,when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.These were the mighty men who were of old,the men of renown"

Deuteronomy 1:28..."Where are we going up? Our brothers have made our hearts melt, saying,the people are greater and taller than we. The cities are great and fortified up to heaven and besides,we have seen the sons of the Anakim there"

Numbers 13:33..."And there we saw the Nephilim,the sons of Anak who come from the Nephilim and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers and so we seemed to them”

Deuteronomy 3:11...For only Og the king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim.Behold,his bed was a bed of iron.Is it not in Rabbah of the Ammonites? Nine cubits was its length and four cubits its breadth"

The Giant Goliath was only 6 cubits tall...
edit on 8-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Several authors have looked at Giants

Haldane on giants

Let us take the most obvious of possible cases, and consider a giant man sixty feet high—about the height of Giant Pope and Giant Pagan in the illustrated Pilgrim’s Progress of my childhood. These monsters were not only ten times as high as Christian, but ten times as wide and ten times as thick, so that their total weight was a thousand times his, or about eighty to ninety tons. Unfortunately the cross sections of their bones were only a hundred times those of Christian, so that every square inch of giant bone had to support ten times the weight borne by a square inch of human bone. As the human thigh-bone breaks under about ten times the human weight, Pope and Pagan would have broken their thighs every time they took a step. This was doubtless why they were sitting down in the picture I remember. But it lessens one’s respect for Christian and Jack the Giant Killer

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

Genesis 6:4..."The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterward,when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them.These were the mighty men who were of old,the men of renown"

Deuteronomy 1:28..."Where are we going up? Our brothers have made our hearts melt, saying,the people are greater and taller than we. The cities are great and fortified up to heaven and besides,we have seen the sons of the Anakim there"

Numbers 13:33..."And there we saw the Nephilim,the sons of Anak who come from the Nephilim and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers and so we seemed to them”

Deuteronomy 3:11...For only Og the king of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaim.Behold,his bed was a bed of iron.Is it not in Rabbah of the Ammonites? Nine cubits was its length and four cubits its breadth"

The Giant Goliath was only 6 cubits tall...
edit on 8-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

All written by MEN or hasn't that sunk in yet!!!

Og's bed well how about

Shaquille O'Neal has a very large bed, the size of his bed is 15'x30' or 10 cubits x 20 cubits

When you people get some common sense stories mean NOTHING! unless you can prove them!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
Is it not caused by a highly oxygenated atmosphere. The more oxygen in the atmosphere the larger things grow.

Wouldn't trees then be getting bigger now, since C02 is allegedly increasing in the atmosphere?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Alien Human Hybrids that were giants yes.

Similar in size to the legendary Metatron

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyNeutron
You dismiss them as equivalent to Harry Potter without even knowing which documents I am referring to... These are histories compiled by people like Marco Polo, Josephus, and many others. All credible and respected. I'm not talking about fantasy docs. Please don't insult anyone's intelligence without doing real homework and repeating things you have been spoon fed.

Actually, I *HAVE* read Marco Polo, Herodotus, Josephus Flavius, and many of the ancient authors, many (Josephus, Herodotus) are repeating what they've been told -- and they say this in their histories. They did not see any giants with their own eyes.

To return to the point -- if there were a lot of giants around, there would be cities and graveyards full of them. We would find a lot of large artifacts (grave goods, houses, etc) crafted for very large people and cities structured to accommodate them.

None of these things have been found.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

In 1960 most schoolbooks taught that cro-magnon man was only 7,000 years old so I assume you are the person who reading a report of a 50,000 year old cro-magnon skeleton back then who would write in to tell us that they didn't even exist 10,000 years ago much less 50,000.
Now they are estimated at 110-120,000 years old
So primates did not exist when?
Is that what your school book tells you?
And your school book has the final say?
Sad

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by Mkoll

In 1960 most schoolbooks taught that cro-magnon man was only 7,000 years old...

Hmm...

Don't have an argument? That's okay, you can make one up!

See above.

I was around in 1960.

Harte

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I am taking no position on the video either pro or con. My comment was in response to someone who had pointed out that 'primates did not exist 200 million years ago'. But if back in the 60s cro-magnon did not exist 10,000 years ago then it should be obvious that such a fact being taught in our schools or printed in our books is not a very convincing argument. Why should the statement about primates be any more convincing today than the statement about cro-magnon when I was young.
I merely wished to point out it was a very poor argument

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by Harte

I am taking no position on the video either pro or con. My comment was in response to someone who had pointed out that 'primates did not exist 200 million years ago'. But if back in the 60s cro-magnon did not exist 10,000 years ago then it should be obvious that such a fact being taught in our schools or printed in our books is not a very convincing argument.

The position I'm taking is that that's a pretty big if.

You do know, I hope, that what you're referring to as "Cro Magnon Man" is Homo Sapiens? IOW, us?

Like I said, I was around in the 60's. Nobody was saying (then, or ever) that these human beings weren't around 10,000 years ago.

In fact, the position I'm taking is you completely fabricated that line in order to further your erroneous view of ancient history.

Harte

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join