It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the next exctinction event hurry up already!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Please, now i understand exactly why God destroyed the world in the time of Noah, or hell if you believe it was aliens thats fine too.

This is a horrible nasty world, the people here dont respect each other, their heritage, their elders, their leaders, their past, their neighbours, the earth they live on etc.

Its a horrible world full of greed violence lust etc.

And it is absolutly 100% time to clean the slate and start again.

It will not happen by human hands, there is no way humans can stop all the wars and killings in africa, the middle east, the drug and gang wars etc. This is something which has gone on for so long and every idea known has been tried, but the greed and selfishness of man has prevailed.
The only way is to get rid of it! End of.

The earth did fine for billions of years without man, and will do fine once again without it.

Its time please, but all i ask is that its quick, painless and instant!

Next exticntion event we await you with open arms!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
December 21, 2012

I'm ridiculously excited.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh so cool and edgy. 'Humans are bad and I'm different because I don't like humans and wish we'd all be wiped off the face of the earth.' We did not choose to be on this earth, we did not chose to be given a mind which enables us to utilise the earth in such ways, although I feel for a very individualist species we're doing just fine. WE ARE animals, we have instincts and emotions. War is part of the animal species, greed is inside us. You either need to stop watching Sky News or take some chill pills because you clearly can't handle reality. The human race has done a lot of amazing things, if you think there will ever be a time in the near future when there will be no hostility between AN ANIMAL SPECIES, then you're very naive.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The world is not going to end this year. You can take that to the bank. All the wishing in the world

won't make it happen either. If ATS is still around in 20 years, you could probably log on then and see similar threads.

Lamenting how horrible everything is. jmoho...
edit on 2-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Id rather not usher in the destruction of human kind, the death of my mum, sister, daughter, girlfriend and all my family and friends because the majority of our people arnt awake yet, id rather wait and wake people up on my travels and be patient knowing im taking effective action - effective action isnt wiping out humanity. Funny thing about wanting an ELE is that the people whos making you want an ELE, will probably survive - winning.

We're winning, everyday do i make one more person aware to the badness thats happening. Dont get slow progression mixed up with losing, because we're winning.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't see anything pointing massive extinction in near future. But we never know if massive asteroid hits earth or star near us becomes hypernova and sends Gamma Ray Burst to earth.

But both also kill most of Earth's life and makes earth hostile to life. Asteroid could cause nuclear winter and Gamma Ray Burst would doom our atmosphere.

Gamma Ray Burst would turn our oxygen and nitrogen into nitrogen oxide and then to nitrogen dioxide. That causes photochemical smog. Our sky would darken and same time it would deplete our ozone layer, meaning Earth would expose to deadly cosmic ray radiation.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You could always just walk off into the ocean. That could be "your" extinction event right there.

Don't see why we all have to pay for petty human mistakes. Regardless of whats currently going on, mankind has been at it for a looooooong time my dear. Thanks to ATS. I've come to accept the possibility of mankind being here much longer then public history claims to show. More like millions of years to be exact. Now please don't get me wrong. I do feel bad with the current state of certain areas in the world but to just give up and wish for the worst seems like a cowards way to go.

I would rather stick around and do my part to try to help this world for the better. I'm not big on religion so I don't have much to hope for after death. Guess that's why I strive to make the best of every moment I have while I'm alive. Ensure that my life has meaning and purpose. Otherwise, every hardship and mishap I've experienced was for nothing. Every smile to a friend or hug to a family member would have been a lie. Zero ambition and no interest in the future. That is why to me, just walking into the ocean seems like a fate fit for a mindset like yours.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
December 21, 2012

May i respectfully request that this is not turned into a decmber 21th thread thanks!
edit on 2-1-2012 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
Oh so cool and edgy. 'Humans are bad and I'm different because I don't like humans and wish we'd all be wiped off the face of the earth.' We did not choose to be on this earth, we did not chose to be given a mind which enables us to utilise the earth in such ways, although I feel for a very individualist species we're doing just fine. WE ARE animals, we have instincts and emotions. War is part of the animal species, greed is inside us. You either need to stop watching Sky News or take some chill pills because you clearly can't handle reality. The human race has done a lot of amazing things, if you think there will ever be a time in the near future when there will be no hostility between AN ANIMAL SPECIES, then you're very naive.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ShedAlert because: (no reason given)

im so tired of listening to the same "oh, but we are just animals" speech...seriously

we..no let me rephrase that...YOU are all WORSE than animals...

unfortunately we have a larger functioning brain, than any other species here in this planet, and this gives this pathetic piece of crap of an exucse of species called humans, an evil upper edge against anything else....

the lion hunts the pray...to SURVIVE...the lion doesnt kill its own kind in the name of religion or under the influence of drugs, or for money or pleasure, or because its "misunderstood".

NO.

only this filthy parasitic species known as humans...kill for fun, for sport, for a non existant religion, in the name of a diety, for money, for greed, for control, ....NOT for survival.

this experiment or bad joke gone wrong has been existing for too long...its time to start fresh, start again..

animals kill to survive, and live off only by their own means..not exesivley..

i guess you havent seen the worst that people have to offer....

name one thing that you consider that this species has done "good"...just 1 thing that doesnt bennefit you, or make your life easier...

how have we helped each other?, how have we helped this planet?

just because you give a can of baked beans to victims of a earthquake doesnt make you a better person..

i dont know why i was born as a human, if it were up to me i would be living as far away from any human contact as possible...

soon

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
Oh so cool and edgy. '

Not trying to be `cool and edgy`

the human idea of being cool and edgy is to care more about the latest ipod and fashion craze than one another and ones planet..

the last thing im doing is trying to be cool.

thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

Seems like your basing your image of the human race on teens?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

Originally posted by Quyll
December 21, 2012

May i respectfully request that this is not turned into a decmber 21th thread thanks!
edit on 2-1-2012 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

You are joking right....

You are aware the next total extinction event so many are looking for is the Dec 21, 2012 predictions.

How can you start a thread on wanting the next total extinction event, and not include the supposed Mayan predictions

By requesting that not be brought up...you've just doomed your thread to a very short life. jmoho...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, umm, the extinction level event you wish us all to die from is already here.
Most of the large land animals are already dead, what else could you possibly want??

My brother feels the same way.
He is a fatalist and would love to see the world go boom and we all just die.
WTF is wrong with you/him?!?!

Your glass is half empty, My glass is half full.

You think this is hell, I think it is heaven.

The reality is that we ARE in a mass extinction.
Be happy in knowing your wish is coming true.

Life is what you make it. You can be bitter at the world, or you can try to change it.
No one but you can change your reality to see a better world.
*slaps on rose colored glasses and wanders off into oblivion*

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What exactly do you want this thread to be then? you asked a question and another member answered it.. no need for the smarmy remark..

From one of your previous threads..

Calling all doomsday thread makers

To those thread starters and fear mongers! i say SHAME ON YOU! keep your predictions, and `bad feelings about such and such a date` to yourself! We are tired of your stupid predictions.

And now your actively asking for them?

Its almost like its some kind of fetish, to have their monthly dose of fearmongering.

so admiral mary what exactly would your fetish be then....?

edit on 2/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I second that.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I second that as well

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

heh you bet me to it. Had to take the dogs out and missed that exact response.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
Please, now i understand exactly why God destroyed the world in the time of Noah, or hell if you believe it was aliens thats fine too.

Lol do you believe that actually happened?

Maybe when he did that same thing to Gilgamesh he got it wrong so replayed the scenario for Noah, right?

Or maybe, and more likely, Noah is just a rehash of Gilgamesh ...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
admiralmary

I've seen the threads you have been flooding ats with in the past 3 weeks and they all start and end the exact same way. You start a thread with an idea totally based of your beliefs and then when people question or respond in a way you don't like. You stop responding to said thread. Is this going to be one of those yet again? A thread without much info or room for growth posted in a top news area like fragile earth?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join