It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See Something, Say Something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
EVERYONE needs to call the number and report that the congress and the senate and the president violated the constitution and need to be arrested for treason, because it threatens our national security

Yah !

just be sure to use a payphone as far away as possible from home

or use a throw-away cell phone

They may be doing reverse background checks on the snitches too

remember that old time pirates would kill the men that buried the treasures.

the best evidence is no evidence !

edit on Dec-30-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I suppose if we organized a day where everyone in the US called in and reported each congressman that voted for SOPA and NDAA as well as obama.... we'd be the terrorists?

But wouldn't that be beautiful... what if we all did it every day...

*sigh*

My poor country, I mourn for your death

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
my call to dhs

me "hey this may seem wierd but my toilet doesn't flush properly. my portly cousin said he left a stink bomb in my john"

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
How very East German it all is. DHS is the new STASI.
Thing is, apart from the FBI manufactured terror threats, what else is there? We have been hearing for the last decade that the bogeymen (whoever is deemed the bogeyman Du Jour) is out there planning and plotting untold death and destruction upon us... but we are all still here.

Thing is, the fear / police state apparatus is a big buck industry now and must be fed. Working in the corporate security industry I have seen this taking over for the last few years. The biggest global event - the annual ASIS expo and conference - used to have various seminars and speakers over the 3-4 days of the event, geared towards industry security, such as theft, fraud, investigation etc. Now, I'd say the highest percentage of the seminars are "terrorism" related, with keynote speakers from DHS, FBI etc. In all honesty, most attendees, members and the companies they work for will never be impacted or otherwise affected by terrorism, but it's taken over as the number 1 topic. Analysis, common sense and a practical look at the statistics of terrorism seem to have disappeared and I personally find it quite funny to see industry security managers all puffed up talking about the "terrorist threat". I mean, seriously, come on people!

The no-fly and watch lists are bloated beyond practical use. They are full of completely innocent people and have even been used to harrass people who have criticised the government publicly. That rather seems to suggest that, given we were told the terrorists hate us for our freedoms (hahaha), they have actually achieved their goal, as we now are told to distrust everyone and can face arrest simply for speaking out against those in power or questioning their perceived (imposed) authority. Freedom indeed!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
For the first time yesterday I had observed one of these posters in person. Incidentally, the thread, is around the same time! Have heard more of it on the east coast, so far, as OP mentions. Guess it's been making it's way out here finally, to the west. I watched the DHS video about it...which shared situations similar to they would feel to be reportable to the authorities(suspicious activity in a parking garage, warehouse, etc) it seemed, for lack of better explanation, very propaganda-ish. Wondering now if we should expect full on commercials, more advertising(out of state and gov offices)...to even before movie ads in the movie theaters.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6138d57c7ab1.jpg[/atsimg]

There a fixed version. So in a way it is true.

<< 1   >>

join