It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See Something, Say Something

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So living in the west I haven't encountered much of the DHS propaganda, or their implemented programs. However, visiting the east coast over Christmas I was awestruck. I heard a S.S.S.S. announcement at the airport, then at the train station, then in my hotel room, and then on cable TV.. oh and let's not forget the few electric road signs I saw driving on the high way that said "See Something, Say Something"

I must have heard it 50 times over the course of a week. It's absurd. Have people who live in the East just gotten used to it? I still can't get over the ridiculousness of it. Relentless.. I also can't imagine seeing the TSA at train or bus stations, or the highway even as they want to do.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I haven't been aware of this. But if I see something, I'll say something. (Kidding!!)

Seriously, do you think people will fall for this?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Report your friends, family, neighbors, wife, kids, dog.. Anyone who you deem a threat against the political class and their banker friends.

Lets do law enforcements job and dhs will keep us safe.

Even though I pay taxes and pay the salaries of police and federal agents, they are overwhelmed with busy days of arresting hardened criminals like 14 year old girls for downloading britney spears, setting up lemon aid stands, and grandma selling raw milk. Oh and lets not forget the biggest threat to our thriving utopia, the local hippie tree hugger who will spend 20 years in prison buying an ounce of pot.

edit on 29-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just like 1938!

Hey kids, you hear of pesky protestors, tell someone! We will be right over and haul those hippies away!

Shame. I worked at Walmart here in Canada and they use the DHS anti terrorism movies for training cashiers. The moment I saw it, I was done with Walmart.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

There certainly are some bored housewives who keep notes on their neighbors and call the police unnecessarily.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

There is still hope, as this is nothing more than the blind leading the blind...

Just make sure not to drink the kool-aid...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm reporting you guys. This is a very suspicous thread, and DHS must be notified immediately.

By the way, your dog seems suspicious too... should probably report him...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
not only that, they are putting it in shows, like Dexter, when i seen this I almost fell outta my chair, found this version on youtube.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

All I gotta say is when it starts in my sons' school, he's getting homeschooled.

(Now here is the point where a poster adds that it is already in the schools and I say, "AAAIIIGGGHHHHH!")

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My guess is not many people have seen anything yet. Statistically speaking, terrorism as they sell it hardly exists here in the US, when compared to other terror-ridden nations. They would be saving a lot more lives if they shifted their focus to texting drivers, or big pharma for instance.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Sek82 because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Drezden

There is still hope, as this is nothing more than the blind leading the blind...

Just make sure not to drink the kool-aid...

Kool-aid?

Been drinking since 2008!

edit on 29-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wonder if I can use this newly obtained priviledge to report Monsanto and the Federal Reserve

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Yep..same here.

I live in a small town..

No one here see's anything to report to anyone.

cops here are cool..

they wouldn't know what to do with the info someone gave them..

Prolly shoot themselves in the foot first...

too much hype here i say...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My city is celebrity infested... the only people who see & say are the paparazzi....

Not sure which one is worse...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
All I gotta say is when it starts in my sons' school, he's getting homeschooled.

(Now here is the point where a poster adds that it is already in the schools and I say, "AAAIIIGGGHHHHH!")

Well, it sort of is here.

I saw a sign outside a school just today (school holidays now) that said "If you see something or hear something, call police" and a number. Made me think instantly of the DHS catchphrase you have in the US.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
I wonder if I can use this newly obtained priviledge to report Monsanto and the Federal Reserve

That's not as silly as it sounds.

Bombard the DHS with reports of real criminals committing real crimes!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Just like 1938!

Hey kids, you hear of pesky protestors, tell someone! We will be right over and haul those hippies away!

Shame. I worked at Walmart here in Canada and they use the DHS anti terrorism movies for training cashiers. The moment I saw it, I was done with Walmart.

Wheeew !

They actually show a U.S. DHS film in Canada ?

What does that tell us ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
EVERYONE needs to call the number and report that the congress and the senate and the president violated the constitution and need to be arrested for treason, because it threatens our national security

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

Better still, everyone who goes through a TSA security check point should call the hotline and report a group of people planning to violate the rights of thousands of Americans.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
When I was a kid in school, TattleTales got the hell beat out of them.

Of course, I am older. So it makes me wonder what sort of society we might be becoming.

So make sure you report the real profile that fits: middle eastern, 19 to 40, especially if they own vans, dummies that preach sharia law, etc.

Those guys need to go first. hehehe

<<   2 >>

join