It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a star moving...?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Graffix81

You know what they say Extraordinary claims need Extraordinary proof

Big claim yet no effort to prove it the perfect fall back for BS.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Like I said you are more than welcome to come over and have me point it out, I didn't sign up for me to point out to you what others clearly see as well. I signed up for an answer to what they are you believing in this really holds no relevance to this. I only stated proof of this is here only pointless when there's no answer from anyone about what it is.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Supply Rocket leaving the space station? I wonder if there is any place that you can look up when they left to go back to earth?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I saw it last night. It was every single star though! And I know it was he stars because it was the Big Dipper. All of them moving in small circles and left and right. My husband thinks I'm crazy now. I am going back out tonight to see if they do it again. a reply to: againuntodust

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Stars are no what you think they are. Read the testimony of Solomon. IMO this also gives insight into how the ancient monolithic structures were built.
edit on 20-10-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
Stars are no what you think they are. Read the testimony of Solomon. IMO this also gives insight into how the ancient monolithic structures were built.

No stars ARE what they are claimed to be not what some BS religious text claims.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So you've been to them? Your belief is the same as mine, by faith only.

I've seen stars move also, more than once. I've seen them move and then stop again and stay put.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

You have NOT seen a star move you have seen a dot of light move. Any good clear night you can look for satellites ,the ISS or Iridium flares you just don't have a clue what you are looking at.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Satellites keep moving and don't ever stop. A satellite will be very bright and then grow dim as it moves out of the suns light into the earths shadow. Watched them many times, know exactly what they look like. I've never noticed you hanging around me, how would you know what I've seen or what I haven't seen?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Whatever you claim you have NOT seen a star move its that simple 1

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: humphreysjim
In fact, if you read the replies, the ONLY TIME anyone has shown a closed-minded certainty is when they have declared "Genuine UFO", or "Inter-dimensional craft". Tis the truth.

Well I can say with 100% certainty that it was a UFO. Im always surprised how many people still don't know what those 3 letters stand for, on this site especially.

My view, and I'm just throwing this out there, is that I it was most likely was a plane or even a kids drone.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Was it just one star or a cluster of “moving stars”? It’s sounds like the Seven Sisters star cluster that belongs to The Pleiades. It’s fascinating to watch them dancing and moving in all crazy directions. They say people with impeccable vision will witness this star movement. Usually you can count six or seven but the few people that have witnessed the “dancing” have counted several, sometimes over twenty. It’s an illusion not a delusion. (Or a ufo)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory

No it DEFINITELY is an illusion or something you smoked !

The Pleiades don't move or dance as you claim.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No, nothing I smoked. The Pleiades star cluster has been documented in several cultures throughout ancient history and also mentioned in the Bible. The Pleiades are very sacred to a lot of Native American tribes. The Cherokee from ancient to now have many documents about their origins with the Pleiades and most documents are secret and encoded. The Cherokee and many tribes claim the star cluster vibrated and pulsates, moves in all different directions like they are dancing. I for one and few people today have claimed to see the same phenomenal event. I’m not saying that every person on any or every night can just walk outside their house and see this. I’m only pointing out that this could be what the op saw. Perhaps there is a logical explanation. I have certainly thought of a few but also like to think there’s something more magnificent going on here. As far as your comment “the Pleiades don’t move and dance as you claim”, science and technology have proved that memebers in this star cluster vibrate, pulsate and move together as they are gravitationally bound together. This obviously shouldn’t be something seen with an unaided eye but seems like it certainly has. a reply to: wmd_2008

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory

They are 444 light years away, so for enough movement to be seen with the unaided human eye they would be moving faster than the speed of light so it's total BS I don't care what any legend claims.

It's more likely your eye twitched a fraction while you watched them and you perceived this as movement of the stars that's far more likely than any legend.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This entire universe is NOT what you think it is. It's kind of exposed on the quantum level. It is a created world, and it is made as the creator made it, not the way you'd like it or perceive it. I know this must be disturbing to a materialistic, worldly person, but it is just the way that it is. I've seen enough to know for a fact that it is true. No matter what you might think you know.

edit on 30-10-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Really what creator don't say god because Man created god.. You wont see a star move as described in this thread it's that simple

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ah, I see. Someone so self absorbed and narcissistic that they think that they can declare there is no God, and it be unquestionably true. Good luck with that, you will get to discuss this later and I suggest you lose the attitude.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

MAN created god(s) over 3000 of them and all confined to tight geographical areas of the Earth.

So yes I am 100% confident god is a load of BS created by men to explain things they could not understand at the time and it looks like the religious brain washing still works on sone today but it is good to see that the amount of people believing in those fairy tales is reducing each year.

edit on 5-11-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

imagine knowing all the answers just like you, although you must never wonder, thats sad!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join