It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a star moving...?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: againuntodust

I've seen spinning stars as well. I've heard there's a term for it, so if someone's already mentioned it, sorry.

s/f

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
when i was younger my friend and i would go out on the roof of the house, one night we went out there and watched the stars, there were 3 of us that night and we we all saw what looked like a star, i think it was the same color as a star and looked to be the same size but it was moving allover the place in different directions and it changed directions in a way nothing we have on earth would be able to do. it looked to be moving around pretty fast too, we watched it for quite a while, it stayed in the same general area. definitely something cool to watch.

lots of strange stuff out there.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've only ever seen a star move one time. It was about 7 years ago and I was sat out on my back balcony enjoying the warm air. It seemed to be Venus. It was the brightest start in the sky, and looked nothing like a ufo, just a really bright star.

As I watched I realized it was very slowly moving down quite a bit, then it would go back up just as slowly. I live in the mountains in the country and it wasn't a plane or anything like that, it was really high up just like a star. It freaked me out so I called my mom. She lives across the street from me. I told her to look up at the brightest star and tell me what she could see. After a few moments she said, it's moving, which she said on her own with no coercion from me. We stood on our respective porches and watched it for ages. Both of us so shocked.

All I know is that is definitely moved, and that I was fairly certain it was Venus as it was so bright. It had to be a star, like I said we watched it for a very long time. I even gauged the movement by other stars in the area.

Still freaks me out to this day, and we still talk about it. Wouldn't believe it unless I'd seen it with my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Still getting people posting that they saw a star move NO you didn't if it moved it wasn't a star it's that simple

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Still getting people posting that they saw a star move NO you didn't if it moved it wasn't a star it's that simple

I'm ok with you thinking that way. I know it is outside of what we know as normal. Until you see something with your own two eyes it will always be hard to believe. I get that. I know a star shouldn't move and it doesn't make sense, but it did. My mom corroborated it, it looked just like a star and it moved. I've only seen it once. I don't drink or do drugs. It was not a plane or helicopter.

Wish I'd have thought to grab the camcorder. I was just so freaked out and intrigued watching it that I didn't think to run inside.

Instead of posting, no it definitely couldn't have happened why not just let others post their stories? Your stance is clear because you've never experienced it personally.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: proloz

It WASN'T a star it msy have been a bright dot of light in the night sky that you saw moving but it wasn't a star.

The nearest star is just over 4 light years away for even that star to move any distance you could see in a second or two at that distance it would be travelling faster than anything known.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Me too. it was very bright and got brighter and then moved and stopped and then got small and then got bigger then got lost and i went inside and i came back and i watched it again and got bigger and moved a little too got smaller and i got bored.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: starchild10

i had that experience with a plane coming to land with its headlights on, i nearly crashed, lol..stopped the car, then i started to see the side profile of the plane, gutted man, so i know what you mean

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

the brightest thing in the night sky is the ISS (bar the moon) and it looks exactly like a star, yet it isn't, if you saw something move the way you did then that is a UFO...imowww.universetoday.com...
edit on 9-4-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Id argue that venus is brighter than both.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

well it all depends on your POV

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

yes, it is I think. probably what I saw was also venus.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Always that I see a "star" moving in a straight line, I know this is a satellite, like you said.

But one friend of mine told me that some stars can move in a different way. Some are truly alien ships.

He told me that some friends of him told him how to look for the night sky and see this ships. It is rare, and very difficult to see one, but it is possible.

So, yes, probably you saw a spacecraft... I never saw one, while in this body, and I don't need either.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I believe in you (proloz) and dannylighting.

Today, I'm really shock coz (May 10, 2017 11:15 PM , Indonesia - East Java) I just saw a star ( i don't know exactly what it is ) that MOVING AROUND at the night sky.

I know what I'm saying just sound like a crazy person. But the fact, I just saw it and re-confirm it by watching and keep focus for approximately half hour.

I've already make sure it by comparing distance of star movement with electric cable that cross the sky (electric cable hanging between houses so it will look like crossing the sky).

That thing it just like a star moving right then left bottom and up , but sometimes jump like a heart pulse. Sometimes it blinking.

After half hour, I notice the movement becoming really slow but still moving.

Hmmm, I'm curious, is that really a star or something else .... ? What it could be ?

May be tomorrow night at the same time and place, I will continue to observe it again.

I just realize that 1st page of this forum start at 2011, with current year I'm writing today 2017 (6 or 7 years), it means that what do we see it really exist !!!

Thank you for your attention.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Arzante because: Editing location

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arzante

What color is the star? I believe you. The "heart beat motion". I think i understand what you mean. Its an odd shuffling movement.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

@ first I saw, the star color is soft white with blue and red.

When I start realize the star are moving the color become bright white and sometimes blinking with even more bright.

But when it start to move slow, the color turn to a normal star ( with soft blue and red color ).

Yupz, thank you, "odd shuffling movement".
Because of that odd movement that happen several times, I believe that I'm not in sleepy condition.

When I found this forum, I know that maybe I saw something unusual thing at the sky like other people.

Maybe I'm wrong but I believe, that thing it wasn't an airplane either helicopter. Because of :
- a far away distance at sky which represented with a dot pixel ,
- a light colour of star ,
- a rounding movement at the same area for half hour observation.

MAYBE what I saw it was NOT a STAR, 'coz a star is very far away from our sun star and it consist of xxx planet in a star.
So that's why user " wmd_2008" didn't believe with "proloz" said. (How a normal human eyes in sun star could saw movement of other star ???)

MAYBE what I saw it was a STAR , 'coz of something unknown (Time , Dimension) happen at that spot so I could saw the star is moving.

Maybe someone have a good explanation for what we (several user in this forum that has already reporting it) saw at the night sky ??

Even there's no exact explanation for what we saw, but it really exist !!.

Thank you.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Arzante because: Adding reason

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm going to start off with the fact that it isn't my mind by lying down next to a roof edge. I could clearly see being stable and having a solid line as a reference for movement and sure enough it circles and zigs ect. I have no clue what the objects are but they are not a mind trick or hallucination. These are really there. Question is what are they exactly.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graffix81
I'm going to start off with the fact that it isn't my mind by lying down next to a roof edge. I could clearly see being stable and having a solid line as a reference for movement and sure enough it circles and zigs ect. I have no clue what the objects are but they are not a mind trick or hallucination. These are really there. Question is what are they exactly. The first time I noticed these things was 20 or more years ago..

edit on 28-9-2017 by Graffix81 because: Forgot a little detail.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AeonSC

I notice several of them every time I look. Tho never in the same place. I live in North Iowa so I am very curious about what these things really are

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You can buy the camera with enough definition for me and I will film it for you. Or just come over and I can show you either way it is real and not some made up bs like you are insinuating.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join