It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Current State Of Free Energy Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
If something got a patent, that means it works.

That's not true.

I thought of this one long ago. Take a ten thousand ton barge, with a hundred thousand tons of bouyancy. Dock it somewhere with a large tidal range.

Mount a huge generator on deck, driven by a cog wheel. Mount a straight gear rack on the seawall, with the cog fitting in. As the tide comes up, (A virtually unstoppable force) you have a hundred thousand ton force pushing the whole thing up and spinning the generator. As the tide ebbs, you have a ten thousand ton force pushing it down.

THis is simple. I thought this up when I was around ten years old. I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who ever thought of such a thing, yet no one has ever built one. Why?

Err...

Historically, tide mills have been used, both in Europe and on the Atlantic coast of North America. The earliest occurrences date from the Middle Ages, or even from Roman times.[1][2]

The world's first large-scale tidal power plant (the Rance Tidal Power Station) became operational in 1966.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28/12/11 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ive always researched this topic, There are always reports of free energy devices that people have made and tried to get out there only to meet crushing opposition to it...

BUT again how much of that is true?

Ive had three separate free or neutral energy devices where the energy put in would only be for maintenance and not actual energy generation.

Ive only taken one past the drawing board and it looked promising but when I started to research them to be honest I got a little worried about the reports of peoples families and lives being threatened....

If I ever manage to figure any of my ideas out Ill probably stow it in my garage and live off the grid as any attempts to spread it would probably get you killed.

Here Ill give out one of my ideas for something that is not Free energy but is currently used, I just had another Idea for it to kill two birds with one stone, I even created a small solar oven with a jug of water to test this several years ago.

Two of the largest problems in the world are food supply and fresh clean water...

So with that in mind I give you two things that already exist and are in use but are not being combined...

Giant solar arrays in the desert work by aiming mirrors at a tank to boil water the boiling of the water creates steam and spins a turbine....

Desalinization plants take salt water, and boil it to create fresh clean water by collecting the steam the heat required to do this requires a lot of energy and is expensive ...

My idea would require large infrastructure but would take sea water, use gravity to send the water inland by stationing the solar array below sea level. Have the tank that is heated in the solar array be fed by the ocean water.

In this process you would kill two birds with one stone, you would get fresh drinking water which could be use to water farm lands and give water to places in Africa and developing nations.

AND you also generate electricity, HELL you could retrofit oil tankers into Floating fresh water and energy plants...

Again the main cost would be in building the infrastructure and maintenance but the end result is fresh water and energy...

edit on 28-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

and in the 1950s , the claim was made that electricity generated by nuclear fusion reactors would be ` too cheap to meter `

also we were promised flying cars , jetpacks etc etc

there was also - ` the war to end all wars `

edit on 28-12-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I know Hover had designs for a nuclear powered vacuum , and I remember a thing about a car company making a concept with a power plant in them

I guess with duck and cover it shows the thinking of the time was not as aware of the problems of radiation.
edit on 28-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I wouldnt call that common sense i would call that greed,basically you are saying if they cant rip us off blind on something then we dont get to have it we truly are a unique species as no other animal on the planet will screw its own species for a percentage

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Everyone who comes up with an invention always wants to patent it and make money off it, allowing the big boys to come in and either buy them out or whack them. Or both, usually.

There have been lots of patents. They do not give out a patent without a WORKING MODEL. If something got a patent, that means it works. It also means someone can buy the patent and shelve it.

Any real free energy devices need to be put out open source to avoid this.

What is starting to happen is that inventors are publishing their work, instead of patenting it and keeping it secret. More and more, people are giving away information on these technologies in books, videos and websites. While there is still a great deal of useless information about free energy on the Internet, the availability of good information is rising rapidly.

It seems that this trend is starting to happen as people are realizing its better to get this tech out there any way possible rather then try and cash in and get shut down

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
To make any type of device will take money....... Here downunder we have a kinda of free energy. My solar array has taken me off the grid and producing a little more then I use. We all so have a feed IN tariff where we are paid for energy we do not use....

Sure it cost me a little over 6grand but I all ready have made 4 back so far, and in a few months my energy will be free apart from up keep and replacements of my older solar tech. Nothing is for free, even the makers of future energy devices will need some type of currency to live and so forth. So just spend a little to gain a little.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I find the suppression of free energy by TPTB excuse very tiring. If folks in the US would open their eyes and see that their 300million population is small compared to the 3billion chinese and indians then you start to have a different perspective especially with the chinese. There is no way in hell the TPTB,NWO,Illuminati etc etc have had ANY influence in China for decades. You could possibly argue some for India but even that would be heading for desperation.

So two up and coming countries getting ever richer with huge populations and an increasing demand for energy has not pursued the free energy technologies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No freaking way. Sorry fails the logical test.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
I believe the dam is gonna break soon this is something they are rapidly losing control of,what does ATS think ,please comment

www.rense.com...
According to the ignoramus who wrote that article:

The refrigerator in your kitchen is the only free energy machine you currently own.
You already have access to free energy machines. They are called refrigerators (according to that moron, not me).

So you are linking to a source that says we already have free energy machines, then you are asking when we are going to get them. Your source says we already have them, so I don't even understand the point of your post?

Maybe you should look for more reliable sources that don't claim refrigerators are free energy machines? That's my sage advice.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Well... You know why They're keeping free energy tightly under Their control, n'est pas?

Free energy spells the end of money. And power over Others (in favor of autonomous control over Self).

For more on My assessment of electrogravitics and its free energy applications, see My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Still, I HOPE You're right, OP, that it will be breaking soon!)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

Because none of them work.... Look at the frauds like the Orbo and e-cat....

Look at T. Townsend Brown, and the book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, linked as a PDF in My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My father worked in electrogravitics and told Me what I would grow up with: Flying cars, floating cities, "jet packs" (sans jets), free energy. Until it went into black ops. Then He told Me We couldn't talk about it anymore because "They want it secret for now.

It works, baby!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Not very free then hmmm?
Eventually, somene may stumble on a recipe first shot.
But many of these folks who come out and say hey here it is I just need some backing to work out the....yada yada.
Just looking for a payday.

Why does nobody publish open source blue prints for the next guy to start from?
Yep, greed.

Initially it will not be free. But as the cost of energy is removed down the line, eventually what is left is free. See my discussion here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by spoor

Spectacular energy technologies have been developed along with breakthroughs in other areas so why arnt we living with free energy

Because none of them work.... Look at the frauds like the Orbo and e-cat....

Look at T. Townsend Brown, and the book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, linked as a PDF in My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My father worked in electrogravitics and told Me what I would grow up with: Flying cars, floating cities, "jet packs" (sans jets), free energy. Until it went into black ops. Then He told Me We couldn't talk about it anymore because "They want it secret for now.

It works, baby!

And the words to a 3 year old must have been the absolute truth. Just like how parents never lie about Santa...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Free energy...
Don't be an idiot.
If someone had come up with a way to make free energy and truly cared for mankind, they would not seek patents or attention.
They would simply release open source blue prints.
Anyone else looking for investement is selling you something.
Free energy will be free.

ahhh but no one listens when these people speak and they quietly slip back into the night, or end up on the 'dead scientists' lists, and there are LISTS
they are labelled and shunned without further question by the rest of us
it is as it has always been, and there is a reason, I too made a thread of this.
great thread op

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

en.wikipedia.org... Renewable_energy_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China (put the url together, ATS screwed up my link)

Really didn't take much work to find this...

Water, gravity, currents, wind currents - all free. Any natural cycles that can be harnessed. All can be accomplished with a small amount of source energy for a greater output.

And of course the aeolian wind belt is one of my favorites. Costs about $40 to make and can power one unheated room. Put ten of these on your house and seal the deal.

"The powers that be" that we're talking about are oil companies, and they certainly have a vested interest in us NOT getting our hands on this tech.

Also, methanol made from plant mass is a burnable substitute to ethanol or gasoline that takes CO2 OUT of the air with the net process of growing the plant and then burning it.
edit on 28-12-2011 by UnivoxSuperfuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Stephen Greer is also on top of the free energy issue.
You can see most of his info here:
www.theorionproject.org...

Greer knows of about 50 free energy researchers that have been either paid off, bought off, threatened, had their research confiscated, attacked or killed (mostly in that order).

In a nutshell, he agrees and says that the only way to bring it out in the open is by doing the final steps in public via webcam technology. Otherwise TPTB will shut to project down in one way or another. He claims and I tend to agree that the government has technology to detect free energy experimentation, most likely via satellites.

He needed and still needs some fairly hefty financing to bring it out. He say he almost had it from former CIA chief William Colby and then Colby died in a 'boating accident', even though Colby had extensive covert survivor skills via many clandestine CIA assignments.

The 'thrive' movie also goes into this area in a fair amount of detail:
www.thrivemovement.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Greer knows of about 50 free energy researchers that have been either paid off, bought off, threatened, had their research confiscated, attacked or killed (mostly in that order).

Or he knows 50 people that have claimed all those things....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why would he lie? Or the researchers that he has personally talked to lie?

The only people that would lie are those that have been lying all along to keep all this secret so they can keep making their billions of dollars from oil and other non-free energy sources!!!

Even Wikipedia strongly suggests that suppression is going on and mentioned two researchers who were killed in questionable circumstances:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

John D Rockefeller and George Westinghouse capitalized on the energy business and created what are called monopolies that still exist today.

People have become complacent simply because the energy has been relatively affordable.

But that is all going to change very soon. Especially if we go to war with Iran.

Solar energy is free electrical energy and is becoming more affordable daily and is currently @ $2./watt for solar panels.
A single 230 watt panel now costs about $500.

5 panels will generate over a Kilowatt, for 6 hours a day or 5-6 Kilowatt/hrs when sunny.
My home's biggest power consumer is my 21 cubic ft refrigerator which uses 1.5 Kilowatt/hrs per day.
Excess power would be sold back to the grid covering my power needs for nighttime use.

Wattages are also increasing as high as 300+ watts Continuous per panel with advances in semiconductor technology, as well as a 30% tax break on solar panels and supporting equipment making the initial investment more affordable.

Totally clean and free energy. Available today.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
Why would he lie?

Well, remember he lied claiming a moth was a et.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or the researchers that he has personally talked to lie?

To cover up their failure to actually produce a working machine....

Even Wikipedia strongly suggests that suppression is going on

not really, it points out some conspiracy theorists CLAIM suppression is going on, but there is zero evidence for it
edit on 29-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join