It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse 911 style attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

American innuendo laced dogmatism at its best.

Blood cannot be wiped off a bloody shirt, with more blood.

Deep

It wasn't an innuendo, I made it quite clear what I was saying

Nowhere did I support killing Muslims. But I did point out that we have very different social values which would stand in the way of us trying to help them out.

And you accuse me of dogmatism...

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Haste with my words was i. True enough.

I never accused you of anything, i made a general statment. I'm finding that alot of ignorant folk would rather take make the Middle East another Japan, and drop an atomic bomb, than actually find a productive way of resolving the problem. The current administration, as is quite evident, is not capable of such.

Deep

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Haste with my words was i. True enough.

Fair enough, no harm done.

I never accused you of anything, i made a general statment. I'm finding that alot of ignorant folk would rather take make the Middle East another Japan, and drop an atomic bomb, than actually find a productive way of resolving the problem. The current administration, as is quite evident, is not capable of such.

Deep

I'm finding that this place tends to breed more ignorance than it denies, and not just in respect to politics. That an entirely different topic, though.

And one might argue that dropping the Bomb on Japan was the best thing we could do. Otherwise, we might have ened up with Soviet-controlled home islands and millions more dead on all sides of the conflict. But that, too, is another topic.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, with all the hoopla about the US government staging 9-11, and now this conspiracy, it's hard to figure out where the line should be drawn. Sure, there are tons of military operations that we don't know about, but something THIS widespread and public would be insane.

And if its a US plane filled with nukes, who is going to hijack it and ram it into the middle east eh? Not a middleeasterner, and who else would want to screw America AND the middle east in a single blow? It's such an odd criteria, the US might be in session for years trying to dig a perfect scapegoat up.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the only time the bomb will be droped is in a time of sever desperation. truely a scary thought. we dont even need a nuke MOABs work well. the question will they use it on us? supose best not to even think about it. since worrying never solved anything. there are far more efficient means of attacking a target. with the united states a nuke would not criple the infrastructer. they are spread far and thin, and can operate in almost any location, with tactical manuverablitly unsurpased, and increasingly sophisticated anti rocket capabilities, there are very few worries. dont be scared or you will feel the course and ultimate supiriority. i honestly believe that is how much persuasion the US govt has. thank yourself ur not on the recieving end, and laugh at how clueless our family and friends are. for they have found bliss in ignorance, one could envy.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I thought you were talking about flying buildings into airplanes. That would be a good one!

Originally posted by Odd
I'm going to go over there personally, hijack a camel, and fly it into a tent.

That'll teach those sons of bitches.

Oh My Fkn God - You guys are too much
It's past 3AM & I laughed so hard I think I woke my neighbors up. Thanks for laugh of the week.

I'll get to the rest later.

<< 1   >>

join