It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse 911 style attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I was thinking how could the US take out thousands of terrorist & potential terrorist in one blow without bringing the hatred of the rest of the world against us.

How could we do it without anyone knowing we actually did it? The answer is simple.

Sort of a "Broken Arrow" scenario. Make it look like a few military aircraft loaded with nuclear weapons were hijacked by some rogue military agents & ex-military nutcases and bombs away - (I'll let you pick the locations in your head here to reduce the flaming). We could tell them as long as they stay on course we won't shoot them down of course we'd have to shoot at least one down to make it look good.

Of course the US would deny any prior knowledge of the attacks and we send in aid & help survivors etc.

These places would be so busy surviving it would be a hundred years before they could even think of terrorist attacks again.

I wonder how many people would volunteer knowing they'd have to die to do it, to keep the secret.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by outsider]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sounds like a Mossad operation.

Anyway, just like the bombings in Egypt by Israelis decades ago eventually became public, this would become public also.

When it does, the anger at such a plot would be so great that the US would almost certainly be attacked.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm sure there's some nutters out there who would love to bomb Mecca
thus starting a global holy war

violence doesn't solve violence

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't believe it would need to become public, it would just be one of many conspiracies.

Yeah, mama always said, "two wrongs, don't make a right", but I say it would make us even & then some.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by outsider]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
--violence doesn't solve violence

violence is not a something to be solved. It is what makes our universe work.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I'm sure there's some nutters out there who would love to bomb Mecca
thus starting a global holy war

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
nothing wrong with bombing mecca.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would definately volunteer. And I am not even American.

I can already see the 'Glass Car-park' scenario now...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I thought you were talking about flying buildings into airplanes. That would be a good one!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The only really decent target to hit with a plane would be Mecca, but then it would only infuriate them more.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the best weapon against the terrorists(you know who you are) is self awareness, the knowledge of oneself and your 5 senses, which are so dulled we're retarded. The best weapon is made of flesh.
Just like the flesh was created for the sake of the spirit
the bombs and weapons were created for the sake of the flesh

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
wow thats crazy dood. here we are the leading consiparcy site, are we not supose to be combating conspiracy? and not creating them! in any case it would probably work. that many deaths would be devasting. will the illuminati stop at nothing???

[edit on 12-9-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I thought you were talking about the terrorists coming back onto US soil, and building the twin towers... That would be like a "Reverse 911 Style Attack". Just think how much it would freak people out.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
if history is any indication, i think this would backfire bigtime. cambodia, gulf of tonkin, bay of pigs...

if it did work, imagine the death toll and innocent lives ruined. is it worth it? how many innocent lives would it be worth to end terrorism? 1? 10? 100? 1,000,000? hey, if you killed everyone, there would be no more terrorism. i really don't know if there is an answer.

Odd

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm going to go over there personally, hijack a camel, and fly it into a tent.

That'll teach those sons of bitches.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
I was thinking how could the US take out thousands of terrorist & potential terrorist in one blow without bringing the hatred of the rest of the world against us.
How could we do it without anyone knowing we actually did it? The answer is simple.
Hmm...let me see. You could set up very strong laws in your Country like the Patriot Acts that reduce your freedoms, that allow the Government to easily brand you a terrorist because of what you say and think. Maybe this will stop the terrorists. Wait, this is already happening in the United States. You could call up your President to get rid of the CIA, which would reduce violent acts of domestic and international terrorism like 9/11.

How do you define a potential terrorist? If there is no definition of a potential terrorist, than anybody can be a potential terrorist. Maybe it says in some of the United States laws what a "potential terrorist" is?

Reverse 9/11-
The American Forces have already done a reverse 9/11 in Afghanistan and Iraq! How much deaths and killing of innocent lives is it going to take to satisfy you?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Actually, your original idea was even better.

A reverse 9-11.

Fly a couple loaded up 767's into any major muslim city in the Middle East, land perfectly, jump out unarmed and build two new buildings, create 1.4 million new jobs, improve their local economy by $150 billion, admit to your crimes and return to your country.

I'm pretty sure it would work!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

That's only true if you leave survivors.

Hey, I'm allowed one poorly-tasted joke a month, at least

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatHerder
Actually, your original idea was even better.

A reverse 9-11.

Fly a couple loaded up 767's into any major muslim city in the Middle East, land perfectly, jump out unarmed and build two new buildings, create 1.4 million new jobs, improve their local economy by $150 billion, admit to your crimes and return to your country.

I'm pretty sure it would work!

Is this before or after they stone our women to death for exposing their faceS?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Is this before or after they stone our women to death for exposing their faceS?

American innuendo laced dogmatism at its best.

Blood cannot be wiped off a bloody shirt, with more blood.

Deep

<<   2 >>

join