It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Way of Showing Hospitality to American Tourists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This Jewish American kid is calmly voicing his opinion to the cameraman then the crowd starts harassing him, next thing you know he is getting roughed up and detained.

The true face of the supposed "only democracy in the Middle East". A young American Jew quietly and calmly voices his opposition to Israel's policies towards the Palestinians, both in the occupied territories and in Israel itself, and is attacked by the Israeli police, who drag him along the road face down and throw him into a police van.

I know some of you will say he deserved this for denying to show his passport, but I think it was handled improperly. Israel should show respect to it's American visitors, especially considering the billions of dollars in funding that the Americans send.

Some Americans should reconsider their stance on the whole Israel topic. Imagine how they treat non Jews who speak out if they get so bent out of shape from an American boy voicing his opinion to the camera.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I remember this video from awhile back. Some Hebrew to English translation would be great so I can at least know what they are chanting.

Some Americans should reconsider their stance on the whole Israel topic.

good luck with that. Instead you'll have to explain how you don't support terrorism and that you don't want to exterminate all the jews on earth. good luck.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

good luck with that. Instead you'll have to explain how you don't support terrorism and that you don't want to exterminate all the jews on earth. good luck.

Only the shills resort to saying stuff like that and no one even bothers to pay them any attention.

The Christian Zionists who support Israel come back with a different opinion a lot of the time after they visit. I know a couple who have experienced this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well he was in their country attempting to exercise freedoms he supposedly have in the US, this is a mistake many Americans make. You can't go to another country and expect them to give you American freedoms. They asked to see his passport and he refused almost as if he wanted the outcome he received. The way he was speaking and looking around as if to get the attention of others leaves me with the impression this was staged.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Only the shills resort to saying stuff like that and no one even bothers to pay them any attention.

The Christian Zionists who support Israel come back with a different opinion a lot of the time after they visit. I know a couple who have experienced this.

Generalize and name call much?

Seriously. This video has been around. He was asked for his docs and refused to produce them. So you explained the reasoning behind the detention in your opening piece.

Seems obvious to anybody who looks at this thread objectively that you're fishing/trolling.

Good luck with that.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Generalize and name call much?

No. Not at all.

Seriously. This video has been around.

I have never seen this before. If this has been posted before mods please remove.

Seems obvious to anybody who looks at this thread objectively that you're fishing/trolling.

You always say that anytime someone has a different perspective than you do

Here is a star

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
"I'll call the consulate"

Poor kid, he seems to have a good heart, but a bit innocent if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
haha what a Jackass. He thinks he can go over there and start blabbing his views in public? Why does he think there is so much violence in the Middle East? He thinks he's going to solve their problems by using the public as his forum and for the police to not harm him. I love when people like him get owned, "I'll call my council" I'm surprised he didn't say he'd call his daddy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Does anyone know what happened to that kid?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

That is a very good question. I haven't looked into that yet.

Perhaps the other thread has this information. I will update if I find out the answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Thanks.
I'll do some poking around too.

Link

little info and or insight
edit on 15-12-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Thanks for the follow up

From your link

Koerner recounts his arrest on his blog, Stronger Than Slavery, where he writes: “Throughout the whole affair, the only thing audible coming from the policemen was a constant stream of curses words, ‘[snip],’ ‘piece of [snip],’ etc., which was to me a ringing confirmation of how infuriated and threatened they were by a 19-year-old wearing a kippah and a keffiyeh standing with the Palestinians.”

It was probably the Palestinian clothing that bothered them. The Zionists even get commercials taken down if any of the actors are seen wearing this scarf. They think it promotes terrorism

edit on 15-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Holy crap?!?!? So if you dont support the occupation and live in Israel in public, they arrest you?

What a brave young man in the video. S&F
edit on 15-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
Well he was in their country attempting to exercise freedoms he supposedly have in the US, this is a mistake many Americans make. You can't go to another country and expect them to give you American freedoms.

I agree with this.

But since Israel calls itself "the Middle East's only democracy" and sicne that is used as a rationale for US support of Israel, it does raise a few eyebrows.

I'm cool with Israel not being democratic. They can do whatever they want. But don't try to sell me a bill of goods that Israel is some kind of beacon of freedumbs. That old excuse is getting pretty threadbare. They need to come up with a new figleaf because "It's the lobbying cash, stupid" probably won't cut it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you read the background information supplied above in the link you find out the brave young Jewish American man is not in Israel while the video is being taken.

He is in Palestine.

He is in the capital city of the state of Palestine.

Interesting the Palestinian police did not arrest him for being Jewish or for wearing a symbol of the Jewish religion on his head.

Neither the Palestinian people in the background nor the Palestinian police call him names for being Jewish.

The Israeli police have no jurisdiction there.

By international law the Israeli police are there illegally.

Hi family should call for a case at the International Court of Justice in The Hague.

We have to save Jews from the cancer that is Zionism.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Israel and the American Zionist lobby just can not control the internet at this point and can not control the horrible news coming out of Israel that makes Israel look so bad.

That is why members of congress who are controlled by the Zionist lobby and most of them are, are trying to censor the internet.

They don't want more of the truth about the fraud of Zionism and the war crimes and racist policies to come out.

For the first time there actually is an existential threat to Israel and that is the threat that Americans will wake up and see just how fundamentally evil Israel is and how we have been lied to for decades.

Most Europeans and people around the world already know the truth about Israel's soul of darkness.

Thanks for reading this and helping to defeat Zionism.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Give me a break with your ignorant racist propaganda. Each one of your posts is more pathetic then the last.

This kid was standing in a crowed that was celebrating an Israeli holiday and looking to cause a scene. The police officer asked him to show him his ID and the spoiled brat refused obviously to try and entice a scene in front of the cameras.

I live in NYC and if I stood in wall street voicing my opinion and angering the crowed around me, and a police officer ASKED me for my ID and I said No and pushed his hand away when he tried to take it, I would be spending the night in jail. If I kept arguing with the officer I would get tasered first.

This post is pathetic and obviously intended to spread hate. Go outside, take a deep breath and think how you can be an asset to humanity instead.

You have been served
Dracula out

edit on 18-12-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Give me a break with your ignorant racist propaganda. Each one of your posts is more pathetic then the last.

I'm not racist, nor was my post propaganda. On the other hand, you are on the record various times admitting your racism against Arabs, and your bigotry towards Muslims. Your post history easily verifies this.

This kid was standing in a crowed that was celebrating an Israeli holiday and looking to cause a scene. The police officer asked him to show him his ID and the spoiled brat refused obviously to try and entice a scene in front of the cameras.

Israel tried to portray itself as a beacon of truth and democracy in the ME, but in reality this video proves that it's just another police state. Surely you must admit this is true.

I live in NYC and if I stood in wall street voicing my opinion and angering the crowed around me, and a police officer asked me for my ID and I said No and pushed his hand away when he tried to take it, I would be spending the night in jail. If I kept arguing with the officer I would get tasered first.

That is because the leaders of your country share the same values of the leaders in Israel. America is a police state and you should expect to get tasered if you don't obediently follow orders from the jackboot thugs.

This post is pathetic and obviously intended to spread hate. Go outside, take a deep breath and think how you can be an asset to humanity instead.

You have been served
Dracula out

This post wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. Honestly, the fact that I received this reaction from you, proves that I'm doing something right. The Zionist cheerleaders are fun to watch every time the hypocrisy in Israel is exposed. You're reaction was easily predictable. All Israeli apologists respond the same way as you do, thank you for proving my point BTW.

You blabbered all that filth, and yet failed to get a logical point across.

I have been served ?

You just showed us the amount of maturity that you possess (not very much). The only hate that has been shown in this thread is by the Israeli apologists who cower each time Israel is criticized. Nice to see all you have in your arsenal are petty insults that I would expect from a child.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dear Blood Drinker.

The brave young Jewish man was in East Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is the captical city of Palestine and is illegally occupied by Israel.

Your example of standing in New York is not valid.

If you had talked about you as an American standing in Soviet Occupied East Berlin saying that East Germans had rights you would have provided a better example.

I think you need to do a little reading and find out the the bad guys are the ones persecuting the innocent Jewish boy. The bad guys are the Zionist thugs and the good guys are the honest Jews who know Zionism is evil.

Originally posted by CountDrac

I live in NYC and if I stood in wall street voicing my opinion and angering the crowed around me, and a police officer asked me for my ID and I said No and pushed his hand away when he tried to take it, I would be spending the night in jail. If I kept arguing with the officer I would get tasered first.

You have been served
Dracula out

edit on 18-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join