It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Portland Mom Places 4-Year-Old Daughter On Train Tracks During Protest To Shut Down Port of P

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

MOD EDIT: Removed

[Removed]

I never said anything about teaching children and all the other things you're trying to put in my mouth. Please quote me anywhere I said anything of that nature.

I said it was not a safe place to bring a young child. The danger was not from a train though as you finally admit. You even admit that you never watched the video. Yet you want to comment on it as some sort of authority. That's a pretty ignorant way to go about things IMO. No wonder the dumb people gave you stars. Because you were just agreeing with them blindly. Acting as an authority on this matter when you had never even seen the video.

If you had seen the video maybe your comments wouldn't have sounded so foolish to me. Maybe next time you want to pretend to have knowledge about a subject you should actually view the incident in question to see whether your comment even applies to this situation. Which it didn't.

Please read what I said and tell me I'm wrong. Don't change the subject to "what you should be teaching a 4 year old". I don't disagree about it being a wrong place to bring a young child. That was never part of the disagreement. So appears to me your ignorance or perhaps it's more your arrogance is once again blinding you into making statements that don't even apply.
edit on 12-15-2011 by worldwatcher because: [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6688/pg1]Please Refer to Terms & Conditions of Use regarding Profanity and Abusive Behavior

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You never answered my questions. If the port was so secure, how did the protesters get in. Good thing the train crew was alerted, but how are they supposed to be informed?
To me, YOU sound like a know it all, but you don't. Why bother to question my credentials when you don't have any?

Railfans are the most arrogant bunch. Go take some pictures of people working.
edit on 16-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I support occupy, but my dad works for a railroad company, and I know it takes miles for a train to slow down and stop. Trains can't just "stop" lol. So, this, this is dumb. Occupy in general, I'm still cool with.

<< 1  2   >>

join