It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National guard unit refuses to answer questionaire about using lethal force on Americans Updated

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

ive been in the army for 7 years and this is not fake. i have had similar questions but our surveys are usually done on the internet. not sure how they were all in formation and somehow knew the questions that were going to be asked though..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Another important fact along the lines I've mentioned, is that Stalin, almost HAD to liquidate his commanders, simply because he was at risk of being overthrown. He was surely correct to assume that there were plots against him since he had the world's largest prison camps running up in the north west of soviet territories.

Many commanders knew Stalin was pure evil, so he simply got the jump on them. It's still not quite understood how big Stalin's camp system was, before Hitler even got his rolling. WW2 was a complete rope-a-dope for Germany. On both sides, the soldiers were dupes.

Hopefully the US commanders will have a little more sense and also self preservation if the same forces rise up here.
edit on 7-1-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm what?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As I have explained, law is weaponized. It is pressed against the common citizens.

Remember how 100k Nazi soldiers surrendered and were mostly liquidated as I mentioned above?

Yeah. Dealing with tons of captured insurgents or citizens who won't cooperate, doesn't allow such quaint things as "rights" or "justice". If it were so, then someone would weep for all those dead surrendered Nazis... But we hate the Nazi don't we? Thank ye GODs America is not like the Nazis eh? Sham trials and shameful conduct of lawyers/judges/commanders? Thank ye GODs we are not like that.

Are you comforted that it will take dozens upon dozens of lawyers to think this through for you?

All lawyers of course, have to be vetted and branded by the UK/Zio network of restaurants which specialize in law. This chain of restaurants is where all our lawyers get made, be they GI soldiers or civilian lawyers, they all come from our UK lawyer-supply-chain.

Damn I hope we never have to build lawyers in the US, we simply do not have the factories or infrastructure.

www.washingtonpost.com...

[...]

On Sunday, Colwell issued what he called strong guidance to the 40 attorneys under his command, including more than 30 military officers, instructing them not to follow Woods’s order and to stop sending privileged material to their clients. Colwell also said he had objections to an order on arranging face-to-face meetings between defense attorneys and detainees, and told the attorneys not to execute or sign that either.

“It is my opinion that these orders, and the following procedures established by them, do not allow you to adequately safeguard attorney-client privileged communications,” Colwell wrote in an e-mail to defense attorneys, including a pool of nearly 100 civilian lawyers who are on call in case the government begins more military commissions.

In his order, Woods said the procedures are comparable to those governing interaction between detainees and the lawyers challenging their detention under the writ of habeas corpus in federal court in Washington, D.C.

But Zachary Katznelson, a senior lawyer at the American Civil Liberties Union who has represented Guantanamo Bay detainees in federal court, said the communications of civilian lawyers in those cases are searched only for physical contraband and the materials are not read by the privilege team.

“In contrast, Woods defines contraband to include information,” Katznelson said. “He wants his monitors to read the contents of the communications and to possibly hold back — and potentially bring to his attention — information deemed outside the scope of representation. Critically, this would include any mention of U.S. personnel involved in torture and abuse of prisoners, even if directly related to the case. There is no such restriction on the habeas side.”

edit on 12-1-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm yeah

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Topical here:

I have mentioned Masada as the template, there is no reason why the US should be sacrificed, not one American need go to the sacrifice altar, for Israel. That need not happen.

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember: Jesus told his followers to flee Jerusalem. The Pharisees told their followers to become sacrifices, and the rabbis like Meir and Ha Nasi who survived, became rich and powerful in their Babylon >< Jerusalem network of silk and coins and weaponized law.

Remember all those dead Jews and Nazis made piles of cash and untold power for the top elites. Cecil Rhodes and Co, UK Zio manufacturers of lawyers thanks to the oppressive talmudic way, law as weapon. Recall how Adenauer sat on the sidelines while Hitler/Himmler and Stalin accomplished the Vatican/Rothschildian "holocaust > reparations" scheme. Once WW2 was over and Germany had been perfectly sliced in two, then came the huge reparations which funded that Jews that Hitler had already secretly shipped to Palestine, owned by Rothschild, under the Nazi Transfer Agreement.

Now that the Vatican/Rothschildian UK/Zio schemes are easily observable and now that Germany has been "reunified" as per the dialectic method, now it's time for the modern rabbis and their pawns, to encourage the people to leap off the cliffs of Masada.

vidrebel.wordpress.com...

[...]

A Navy JAG officer (lawyer) recently said their offices were inundated with calls from flag officers who wanted a legal basis to refuse an order to attack Iran and to refuse to arrest American civilians without trial and render them to foreign prisons for torture. The JAG officers are thinking that they should apply the Geneva Convention to American civilians and defend them in military court. The JAG officer also said that military officers do not want to arrest Americans without trial because they would be turned into a sieve meaning Americans have at least 300 million guns and 10 billion bullets.

I suppose this is where I explain Oded Yinon and the Zionists really believe Israel has the right to all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates river in Iraq. They believe they have the right to destroy every Muslim nation that would say No to Zionist insanity. Why should America suffer self-immolation because Israel thinks national suicide just like at Masada is a wonderful idea?

[...]

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join