It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo14: unusual reflective objects on the ground at "Station B1".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

nuff said

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Nightspore

It's easy to "detect anomalies". It's usually easy to find the source of the "anomalies". Arken didn't bother trying. He never does. He also has a hard time admitting it when his "anomalies" turn out to be nothings.

Sorry, Phage this is your personal speculatuion and I strongly disagree.

There is a lesson to be learned here. A lesson which has been presented many times. A lesson which has been ignored. Find something odd? Do some research. Use your brain. Apply some critical thought. Listen to what others are saying.

edit on 11/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Your opinion is clear Phage. Thx.
Again, Phage, this is pure speculation, and Cospiracy thought about "Google Guys".

Actually Google's goofs are known to be common. It doesn't really take a keen eye. And it doesn't really take much investigation to find the truth. A bit of critical thinking helps though.

It's Mitchell's fingertips, disembodied from 9089. A bad stiching job on Google's part

You says that GOOGLE Create a new Mitchell "Frankenstein Astronaut", and make an "object" with lighs/shadows absolutely coherent on the lunar surface and on an "official NASA/LPI pic?

Why not NASA? Or maybe, the pic is real, "uncatalogued", and slipped out from censorship........

edit on 25-11-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What about your floater?

We can see that is a rock when you look at a HR version!

edit on 25-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The object in the first picture by the OP looks like a downed R2D2 hehehe

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Definitely seems like lens flare to me. As for the shadow of the rock in the foreground, that gives the impression of the background rock floating in my opinion. Just an illusion I think. Good debate though. I love these old lunar images! Thanks for sharing them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join