It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy protester's miscarriage claim questioned...."My daughter is a compulsive liar,"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I do support the intent of OWS... Though I think many have lost their way and things are not looking so hot for OWS any more....

But really, things are being uncovered now and I am thinking this lady is full of it. She refuses to provide any evidence that she was pregnant. Her own family ( two of them at separate interviews) pointed out that she has a habit of lying.

Her story just does not add up. She gives OWS a bad name. People who are against it will latch on to the liars, crooks and criminals hanging out at OWS and THAT is what gives OWS a bad name....

That and lack of any real leadership...But I digress.

I just don't buy this woman's story.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

You have no proof other than a statement from a belligerent parent, and a lack of evidence so far.

The parent is "belligerent?" "Belligerent" because she's claiming her daughter isn't telling the truth?

Time for a face palm.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Agreed...

She does not represent OWS on the whole but this isn't helping them much either.
Thanks for the honest, fair and balanced assessment of the situation.

edit on 23-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ive seen many people here suggest that theOWS has been infiltrated and hoped that was not true.Now im really wondering...
edit on 23-11-2011 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Why is it that when a member of the OWS movement acts like a schmuck, they suddenly are not part of the OWS movement but are just hanging out there. Isn't that what ALL of them are doing??? Hanging out and protesting???

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by OldCorp

Maybe she'll meet up with her baby daddy in the joint.

LMAO!

If she's lying, at least she got her 15-minutes of fame. I'll bet she was trying for some air time on ATS's "The Truth is Viral." Well.....forget it sister!

If I had her on the show I would destroy her in five minutes.
It just wouldn't be fair.

And yes, I can be a sarcastic S.O.B.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Why is it that when a member of the OWS movement acts like a schmuck, they suddenly are not part of the OWS movement but are just hanging out there. Isn't that what ALL of them are doing??? Hanging out and protesting???

Who said that? Who said this girl was not part of the OWS movement and was just "hanging out?"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Don't forget that OWS will also claim anyone that does something negative is a "plant" by the evil elite.

If you start a movement and say "we have no goal or platform...all people/voices/opinions are welcomed here." You can't turn around and say, "Oh...except for that guy...he made us look bad".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I was remarking more about AgentX09's infiltration comment. It's not the first time this claim has been made by OWS supporters of the bad element they keep harboring.

reply to post by OldCorp

Oh for the love of all that is holy PLEASE find this girl and interview her!
edit on 23-11-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SweetKarma

That's really funny. If everything she supposedly said is heresay, then likely she never yelled that in the crowd in the first place, or cops did not hear her. If she is going to sue they will have to subpoena the health records of the miscarriage. If she has no proof and no credible witnesses, she will lose the case and pay the court fees as well. And she looks so remorseful she lost the baby too....

anyway, I thought she just wanted to be a martyr for the cause, but now it looks like it's for the money.
edit on 23-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
she was looking for attention and a big payday at taxpayer expense...

at least she got attention.. as to payday - go find a job and earn an honest living.

typical thinking the world owes her a living...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
To be honest at first I didn't believe it
afterwards I did and thought it was pretty crazy

But apparently now what??? It was a lie all along?

I really dislike people like this, they are such a nasty stain on society
Everyone should remember this the next time someone claims something happening in a huge massive crowd

Applauses to the parents though, this took alot of courage and selflessness

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
IF this turns out that she is lying this will expose a aspect of our society that needs to be examined. The tendency for people to sue for large amounts of cash. The knee jerk reaction is to side with the victim for what was done to them. However the rest of us end up paying for it. How much money do cities spend on law suits?? Ows wants some credibility? If these allegations of her miscarriage turn out to be false, start decrying the people who screw up things for the rest of us that are not bankers and brokers!!! Examine the overall reason this country is in the tank! Because people want to screw their neighbors over! Make a quick buck by suing, the new version of American ingenuity. Then follow the crumbs to next part of the problem. The real source of Americas problems LAWYERS. Over and above wall street types the most protected part of our society. Remember where most politicans get their start!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed
This has come up numerous times in the other thread about this, maybe people will actually read it now.

Or...

If this is true.
Put that other Lynch Mob thread in the HOAX forum...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I hate to say this but after visiting OWS I found that this girls
mentality is common among 50% of the people there.
Many people were just sitting around looking for ways to rebel for the sake of rebelling,
and not actually caring about the cause.

If that were ME, I'd be jumping up and down with the medical records from before and after the miscarriage, wouldn't you?

I wonder if she won this case if she'd share the 25 mil with the other homeless and unemployed...yeah right.

edit on 23-11-2011 by moondancer811 because: details

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
once I saw her... I asked "Who would want to impregnate this girl"

then I remember oh wait she was lying

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Compulsive liars populate OWS? I'm shocked!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
IF this turns out that she is lying this will expose a aspect of our society that needs to be examined. The tendency for people to sue for large amounts of cash.

GREED

Thats what this amounts to,if this is true.

Sad that she is willing to use OWS for her own means.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I honestly don't think greed is a factor here.
I think this is a very troubled girl with real psychological issues.
She has now told yet another lie.
This one however has snowballed out of control.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

YUP and greed is not just for wall street types anymore. The greed in our society causes many to look for the get rich quick scheme. Why work when you can sue? This girl could just be capitalizing on her lying and looking to make a buck. The question is is she a pathological liar or a habitual liar? There is a difference.
edit on 23-11-2011 by hangedman13 because: punctuation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join