It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
By the lack of response and confirmation I take it this is fake?

Nothing on www.plumasnews.com... either but a whole load of other news about Plumas County Sheriff and Police

I hate these fake stories that get your hope up one minute and then right back down the next

Please look at my second post

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
If this is true, things are about to get very interesting the coming months. I wonder if this will spark up other local law enforcements to do the same in other states. None the less, if this news is true, then the movement is rapidly gaining momentum as more people awaken to the corruption.

I said "If" clarifying that I wasnt sure it was true or not. I found the article through facebook. There is a chance it could be true like there is a chance it isn't. But in any case I think it was a good article to share and develope a sense of hope.

I just spread what I find. Sometimes truth can come out from sources like these. We never truly know, so it's up to us to decide what we accept as truth or fiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is the next step in revolution. Local government rising up against the federal government.

I hope this spreads across the country and even the world.

However, I'm just bored and want something drastic to happen. I liked Mad Max.

EDIT: FOUND VIDEO

edit on 16-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Thanks for letting us all know RisenAngel77, nice work.

This looks like it's going to be HUGE!

You weren't kidding when you said things look like they're going to get interesting, an understatement if anything i reckon!

Did you read the part about where the Sheriffs are stating that the feds 'war on drugs' is PHONY! (from a county sheriff?!!) He says:

“It’s becoming a national movement now,” Mack told AFP, citing Immigration and Naturalization Service failure at the Mexican borders, the phony drug war, plus IRS and other unconstitutional intervention within these states.

His plans to take this movement national will be launched at a January meeting, where he anticipates 200 sheriffs will be in attendance.

“The county sheriff is the last line of defense guarding our people’s liberty,” he said.

And a USAF Colonel that said "surreptitious domination by international globalists"?

Retired USAF Col. Richard Niemela of Reston, Va. has been exposing the federal monster for years.

He told AFP: “It’s the surreptitious domination by international globalists insidiously using unauthorized and illegal tactics to render null and void those historic and unique powers of the sheriff.”

This looks like it's going to be BIG.

To all those who have been claiming that only the application of violence, and not peaceful protest would change anything at all TAKE NOTE! This up swelling of constitutional awareness at local and county law enforcement level is proof positive that the peaceful OWS type protests still ongoing (and spreading) around the world, ARE having an impact in the desired quarters.

With county wide Sheriff support, and officers actually acting on their Oath in place of acting as personal enforcers for the elites and corporations, the OWS type movements will only gain momentum and backed by local law enforcement, can not fail.

Now, all we have to do is get a few of these honest and honourable Sheriffs to come to the UK and lecture to the UK Chief Police Officers and put them in the right regarding who they actually serve and protect.

Great thread, cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county. He has law enforcement powers that exceed that of any other state or federal official.

This is settled law that most people are not aware of.
newworldorderreport.com...

Court Judges are well aware of this little tidbit as well, but will never tell you.

Bingo! Many people do not realize that a sheriff trumps the feds (in their county). As others have said, this could get very interesting. I hope more PD's follow... Or should I say lead? And thanks op for this post.

U
edit on 16-11-2011 by USarmyFL because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Thank you for posting this. This clarifies any doubt. Good to see the sheriffs unite and talk about whats going on with the feds.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Lets hope an oath of office movement really takes hold. If they go back on thier oath then whats left for humanity but the death and destruction of the people.

Then it's up to the people to see that its upheld
edit on 16-11-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
State's Rights: That's what is was all about in the first place, all those years ago, when our founding fathers risked & gave their lives. Our Gov wants total controll over every aspect of existing. I hope this grows rapidly & spreads like the illegals when they hit American soil.

You go sheriff's, Makes one want to go back and watch every damn episode of Andy Griffth Show!!! Go Barney, GO, IMO, The sheriff's dept is the only branch of law enforcement , that's closest to the people, as the towns size drops, the sheriff is all to known among the people.

Look whos's running the show on " The Walking Dead" The Sheriff. A little levity this A.M.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Where are our states militia? This is what they were designed to be for. They were to be the ones who rose up against a tyrannical government and support the Constitution, to defend our rights and freedoms. Where are they now? It's time they stood up and started taking their role seriously. A well planned strike would cripple this regime.

This is OUR country, OUR freedoms and OUR rights being violated! The time has come for action. The time has come to reclaim our birthright! Stand up and defend your Constitution!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well the law needs to be well defined... saying a police officer is responsible for every individual would hinder them from doing their job. If their job is in fact to protect society as a whole then sometimes they may need to hurt instead of protect an individual in order to do so. For example, an individual is holding a gun up to another individual... and we are all innocent until proven guilty. The officer may not know the full details of the situation but will have to act to stop the one holding the gun from committing murder.... but what if the one holding the gun was originally the victim and took the gun before the cop got there....

you get my point??? it would be so messy in courts if the police were mandated to protect every individual instead of society as a whole. the person holding the gun not willing to put it down is a threat to society, regardless of whether or not they were originally the victim or the perpetrator.

Now i'm not a cop lover, however in Philly, I really like the police... most are really cool and don't act like douche bags 95% of the time. However, once you leave the city limits, they are mostly scum in the suburbs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
By the lack of response and confirmation I take it this is fake?

Nothing on www.plumasnews.com... either but a whole load of other news about Plumas County Sheriff and Police

I hate these fake stories that get your hope up one minute and then right back down the next

Please look at my second post

If this is true, things are about to get very interesting the coming months. I wonder if this will spark up other local law enforcements to do the same in other states. None the less, if this news is true, then the movement is rapidly gaining momentum as more people awaken to the corruption.

I said "If" clarifying that I wasnt sure it was true or not. I found the article through facebook. There is a chance it could be true like there is a chance it isn't. But in any case I think it was a good article to share and develope a sense of hope.

I just spread what I find. Sometimes truth can come out from sources like these. We never truly know, so it's up to us to decide what we accept as truth or fiction.

I know and it wasn't directed at you I promise, although with hindsight people who usually complain are moaning about the "OP" so I should have made it clear. What I meant and who it was directed at was the actual writer of the article not yourself. Reading breaking news here and stuff that isn't on the radar or reported elsewhere is what I love most about ATS and it's posters such as yourself we have to thank for it

It is disappointing though to have your hope built up on a story just to get a... Gotcha!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

His plans to take this movement national will be launched at a January meeting, where he anticipates 200 sheriffs will be in attendance.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Very good stuff, I fully expect this to grow over time. Unfortunately I only see this occurring in red states, as the government northwards is firmly entrenched.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

well..it wont happen here in denver.. the police in this police state are in bed with the corrupt state government..but make no mistake... the "sleeping giant" refered to in my opinion has woken up too late and it will only lead to martial law and the end of the late great United States.its time to realise what true wealth has been taken for granted and lost...food...clothing....family... better stock up while you still can.. be prepared to SURVIVE without the creature comforts like. I-pads I-phones..you know all the BULLS*** we all have become soooo complacent with.. god help us all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
HUGE will change the world o my the government better watch out .
So some hick town sheriff decides to say he will stop these people .
One question him and what army? this is NONE news meeningless .
Its not like they bhavent delit with his kind in teh past and honstly they wont bother with him let him rant its just teh distraction they need to keep you guys posting stuff that wast time

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
THANKYOU SHERRIFF's - where ever you are and keep the OATH.
this is what i have been saying - that these folks grew up here and love America and are common folk like the rest of us.
Hey unfed CONgress can ya smell what the sheriffs are cookin?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Pigs are pigs, whether they wear desert camo or blue uniforms.

The latter version of the pigs (the blue ones) asre already joined at the hip with the rest of the power structure; notice how they call us "civilians" (as if they're not)! I'd be wiling to bet that fewer bluepigs care more about their Oath to defend the Constitution than anyone else.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by archangel2012

well..it wont happen here in denver.. the police in this police state are in bed with the corrupt state government..but make no mistake... the "sleeping giant" refered to in my opinion has woken up too late and it will only lead to martial law and the end of the late great United States.its time to realise what true wealth has been taken for granted and lost...food...clothing....family... better stock up while you still can.. be prepared to SURVIVE without the creature comforts like. I-pads I-phones..you know all the BULLS*** we all have become soooo complacent with.. god help us all.

I live in Denver as well, and although local DPD is exactly as you stated, I have a friend who is a sheriff in Grand Junction (Western Slope) and he WILL be attending the scheduled January ralley. There will be sheriffs in Colorado that will do as the OP is hinting at, for I know of one personally.

He has told me many things they have been "instructed to do" once "the economy collapses in a few weeks/months" by the federal government, and he is not comfortable at all in enforcing this type of martial law. He will fight for the citizens of this country. He is not alone.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think ....and hope the corrupt polititions and beaurocrats are going the way of Kim Kardashian. I know many cops that are comunity oriented, and would not follow unlawful orders from TPTB. TPTB will find this 2012 thing, might just be the realization and change in society that will oust them. But remember, it starts at home, be honest in everything, and it will spread, people hunger for honesty and good.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Great post! S&F It's a crazy time we are living in and I bet its only going to get worse. Not much we can do but sit back and watch the fire spread.

On a side note, those SWAT guys look like they are ready to f*ck some sh*t up.

-SAP-
edit on 16-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Friends, you are witnessing the fruits of true democracy and representation. This is what happens when you elect someone who isn't funded by the special interest or elected by an electoral college, and genuinely has the best interest of his fellow Americans at heart.

Imagine if our whole political system could operate this way?

S&F
edit on 16-11-2011 by CaptainIraq because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join