It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE: Occupy Wallstreet is bought by Gates,Soros,Rockefeller and others for $3.6m

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hope you know that the Occupy (Martial Law) Movement is completely fake. Its funded by wall-street investors like George Soros and others through the Tide foundation.

Left-wing financier George Soros is at it again. While he may claim he’s not behind the Occupy Wall Street protests, funding from his foundations says otherwise. Soros threw his support behind the movement at a United Nations panel on Oct. 3, “I can sympathize with their grievances.” But he does more than just sympathize, his foundations funded groups that back the protests and steer their “progressive” message. Read more: newsbusters.org...

Organizations that joined the protesters were granted more than $3.6 million from Soros’s Open Society Foundations. On Oct. 5 there was a “march in solidarity with #occupywallstreet” that listed seven such groups out of the 16 overall supporting the protest. Those seven organizations received $3,614,690 from Soros’ Open Society Foundations since the year 2000, with more than $2 million going to Common Cause Education Fund, part of Common Cause, and another $1.1 million to MoveOn.org. Read more: newsbusters.org...

kleinonline.wnd.com... ions/

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Occupy Wall Street — the soi-disant “99%” — were being secretly funded by billionaire Davos Man George Soros, exemplar of the 1%? Well, no, it wouldn’t, actually. As Noreen Malone points out, lots of the 1% have, like Soros, expressed sympathy with OWS, including Bill Clinton, Ben Bernanke, and at least one member of the Buffett family. And when you’re sympathetic to a cause, and have lots of money, often you donate money to that cause. But in this case it looks very much as though there’s no connection at all between Soros and OWS. That makes sense: for one thing, Soros is a creature of Wall Street himself, and for another, he tends to fund well-organized groups with specific goals. Which, clearly, OWS isn’t. Which is why today’s Reuters story about the connection between Soros and OWS has elicited so much derision around the blogosphere. Beyond allowing us to shoehorn the #ows and #soros hashtags into a single tweet, there’s no real substance to it at all:

blogs.reuters.com...

Yep its too good to be true and to easy to be real.This is yet another Soros operation.
edit on 15-11-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yep, therefore there is no way to ever protest the authority because the authority is behind the protest.

So we should just go back to our jobs like good little slaves because had we stood up against this system, that would mean we are supporters of the system.

/end cognitive dissonance

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let's do a recap for a moment shall we?

The Tea Party doesn't support destruction of corporate property, nor do they support hippies. (Even though the original Tea Party was a bunch of guys dressed as hippies stealing corporate property and destroying it). And did you see the KKK supports them?

OWS wants more government and more taxes and control. And the KKK supports them too!

So where does this leave me? Here at ATS, griping about it, I suppose.

Because you know, if I dared protest the government on the street I would automatically be a huge supporter of the government and it would reveal my true goal, to get a 100% fascist-communist-whatever state control paradigm into power, as if it doesn't already exist.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
would the best way for to undermine the movement not be to throw some pennies at it? Unless of course they are trying to create social unrest to profit from the crash in which case they should go to prison

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Lot of people are have been asking for free food, sounds like they can't allocate those funds that well...

Anyways, your Newsbusters site sucks. All the links in the article are no good, except for advertisements, and the story sounds bogus.

I think Soros paid you, you like that?

EDIT: Next time, try and find something with substance before parroting these claims.
edit on 15-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Are you saying Soros buses in paid mobs, hands out hundreds of premade signs and pays off the cops so they'll allow ows protesters to parade around, untouched, in full camo attire with their rifles and handguns? Is Soros paying the media (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc.) to not ridicule but bolster the OWS as a serious political movement not a rag tag bunch of dirty hippies and criminals? Wait, those were the Koch bros and their manufactured Tea Party! I swear these daily anti-OWS are getting ridiculous. To not get the point of OWS and all the Occupies worldwide is either within the realm of marketing agents or multiscreen-name propagandists. Those of you who tell protesters to "git a jerb" should find one that actually benefits humankind and not the 1%ers to which you'll never belong. It is time to evolve past the capitalist greed mentality of "I got mine screw you all". How much is your integrity, your soul worth?!?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Yep, therefore there is no way to ever protest the authority because the authority is behind the protest.

So we should just go back to our jobs like good little slaves because had we stood up against this system, that would mean we are supporters of the system.

/end cognitive dissonance

No they are protesting them the wrong way.

If you really want to make an impact and not get beat by police just stop using their institutions.

First you have to stop...

-Using all Bank and credit systems. (community owned credit unions)
-Stop buying gas and petroleum(use a bike or move closer to work if this is even possible for you)
-Stop eating GMO (find )
-Stop watching mega-corp news watch RT,Infowars,keiser report,TYT. Give them your ratings.
-TV Ratings collusion.Watch only shows that relate to nwo,banker fraud,fraud,God, secret societies, conspiracies etc. Record them on your DVR. Stop watching "Stupid network TV". If you want to watch that just bittorrent them instead.
-Stop watching all movies accept ones that talk about or suggest a nwo,God,secret societies,FEMA, post apocalyptic. No stupid crap like toy story 3,Shrek 80,Pirates of the Caribean sequels or Avatar. Torrent them do not pay for them. Borrow them from a friend.
-Stop using paper money and start using a alternative trading system like bitcoin or a locally exclusive customize variant of it.

Then you can start...

-a few voter collusion unions(everyone votes the same way...like for Ron Paul, a libertarian or any non-corporate puppet)
-eating non-gmo food
-eat anti-carcinogenic food like broccoli,and sauerkraut.
-watching pro-liberty tv
-watching pro-freedom/anti-police-state movies
-buy only locally grown food or organic food.
-use only locally ran owned institutions
-buy only locally made goods

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

You guys crack me up when you site Soros as your pet boogyman. I'll be perfectly blunt: I like George Soros. I think he's a swell guy. There are tons of people out there who will read your post and say "What's your point?"

The ones who are actually scared by the myth of Soros are people who only get their news from right-wing fear sites.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think that you have some good ideas, that can also be coupled with civil disobedience and protest.

The Civil Rights movement did not gain ground by everyone staying at home, worrying about what a few far right authoritarian fascist pigs and racists were saying about them.

edit on 15-11-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I think that you have some good ideas, that can also be coupled with civil disobedience and protest.

The Civil Rights movement did not gain ground by everyone staying at home, worrying about what a few far right authoritarian fascist pigs and racists were saying about them.

Your doing it the wrong way. If you want to really have an impact. Just stop using thier institutions and their fuels.
They WANT you to do this. This is a Soros false flag. Plain and simple.
This is how they roll out their police state.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Tell that to this guy:

“That was my home,” said Shane Stoops, 23, an occupier from Seattle who said he had been at Zuccotti since the dawn of the protest Sept. 17. “You see all those garbage trucks? That’s where I live now. They took my life, all my clothes, my four-man tent and mattress, all of my books and three years of drawings.”

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So you're advocating in large part, to drop the tools of modern society and make a modest living off land that's been privatized using skills seldom passed down from generation to generation. I follow your spiel... You might want to label it "SOL" for practical purposes though.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Tell that to this guy:

“That was my home,” said Shane Stoops, 23, an occupier from Seattle who said he had been at Zuccotti since the dawn of the protest Sept. 17. “You see all those garbage trucks? That’s where I live now. They took my life, all my clothes, my four-man tent and mattress, all of my books and three years of drawings.”

Seattle? Really??

There's got to be 35,000 people in Seattle from the Pacific Islands (Palau-Guam-CNMI-FSM). They are in Seattle because there are jobs there. If there were no jobs, they would be back in their own country/island.

I didn't know Seattle had a fake OWS protest too. Maybe Shane is a mason's son and he'll sue the city and get $50,000 free for the loss of his property.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I think I saw Sorros in the OWS live feed from Zuccotti Park, pleading with the NYPD not to take down his tent. The NYPD pepper sprayed the old man, leaving him bemused as to where it all went wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by Americanist

Tell that to this guy:

Seattle? Really??

There's got to be 35,000 people in Seattle from the Pacific Islands (Palau-Guam-CNMI-FSM). They are in Seattle because there are jobs there. If there were no jobs, they would be back in their own country/island.

I didn't know Seattle had a fake OWS protest too. Maybe Shane is a mason's son and he'll sue the city and get $50,000 free for the loss of his property.

Well, you know... If guys like Jon Corzine can stay out of prison, our court system is working for somebody.

Did I say Corzine? I meant Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Holder, etc., etc. The list is fairly lengthy.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Americanist

I think I saw Sorros in the OWS live feed from Zuccotti Park, pleading with the NYPD not to take down his tent. The NYPD pepper sprayed the old man, leaving him bemused as to where it all went wrong.

Good explanation for why his eyes stay puffy too...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Then you can start...

-a few voter collusion unions(everyone votes the same way...like for Ron Paul, a libertarian or any non-corporate puppet)
-eating non-gmo food
-watching pro-liberty tv

You forgot to mention. Buy yourself a little house on the prairie. Good night John Boy.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I never said that boycotting TPTB's stuff was a bad idea, in fact I agree.

I just don't agree that the ideas of protesting and civil disobedience are wrong or fruitless.

The police state will come regardless if you are out in the street throwing moltovs or sitting at home cowering in fear of the elite and their stick wielding pigs. You can bet on that.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Then you can start...

-eating non-gmo food
-watching pro-liberty tv

You forgot to mention. Buy yourself a little house on the prairie. Good night John Boy.

You mean find a foreclosure resembling a Little House On the Prairie.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

I never said that boycotting TPTB's stuff was a bad idea, in fact I agree.

I just don't agree that the ideas of protesting and civil disobedience are wrong or fruitless.

The police state will come regardless if you are out in the street throwing moltovs or sitting at home cowering in fear of the elite and their stick wielding pigs. You can bet on that.

My broker called... He said to invest in can goods and shot gun shells!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join