It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Backs OWS, Regeime Makes Website in Support

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Does Iran not have people out of work and unemployed due to no fault of their own? Do the Iranian People not deserve recognition by this movement? Do we ignore our brothers and sisters in Iran who are against the mounting corruption? Do they not have a right to have their voice heard, represented?

Why are we having this conversation?
edit on 10-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

well...........1. Because this story came out weeks ago and was already posted, and it was more of a "down with America" then anything else......

and 2. IF it was a genuine movement against the Iranian regime that they agreed with, then there would be blood in the streets already......

Do you not remember what happened a few years ago?

3. Why is it all the sudden these people are your brothers and sisters, are the 1% not? Are people in the US not even tho they are rich?

How can you be so selective in who you persecute and who you dont?

Dont give me the luvy huggy crap, while youre trying to come off as Buddha on one side, youve got a stick in the other hand youre beating people with....

Most of us that disagree arent even 1% yet yall brow beat us..........are we not your brothers and sisters too?

Or are we not because we have different opinions.......

Lead by example
edit on 10-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Against the Iranian regime? Can you say a spin job is in effect by you? Make it clear and crystal flipping clear right here and now and do not dare twist this as we stands with the people of Iran and Govt there as well as really there aren'tthat many billionaires in Iran, hell Ahmadinejad is a member of The 99% too. He's not rich. I don't even think the Ayatollah is incredibly wealthy.

I continue to defeat you on every single topic and thread you try to post to yet you do not learn that everything you challenge me you will lose. Quit trying!

edit on 10-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Iran Backs OWS, Regeime Makes Website in Support

Well that does it!
That's what I've been waiting for to persuade me to join the OWS ranks!

Damn right, Iran loves us!!
\

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Against the Iranian regime? Can you say a spin job is in effect by you? Make it clear and crystal flipping clear right here and now and do not dare twist this as we stands with the people of Iran and Govt there as well as really there aren'tthat many billionaires in Iran, hell Ahmadinejad is a member of The 99% too. He's not rich. I don't even think the Ayatollah is incredibly wealthy. I continue to defeat you on every single topic and thread you try to post to yet you do not learn that everything you challenge me you will lose. Quit trying!

Its crystal clear, and every time I DO , you ABANDON the thread, EVEN YOUR OWN!
Other then the first question in your post ,everything else is irrelevant to the OP

If they arent in support of OWS then what are they protesting? If there isnt a 1% then what are they doing?
These answers are pretty easy to come by if you were being objective.....

Its sad that you cant understand the fact that if these people were doing what they said they were, theyd be shot dead by the Iranian regime.........yes shot dead...........do you NOT remember what happened last time protests broke out in Iran?

I continue to defeat you on every single topic and thread you try to post to yet you do not learn that everything you challenge me you will lose. Quit trying!

Really? I challenge anyone to go back to your posts and the threads im on with you and see how fast you drop from the conversation when the facts are brought up.......

Youre cute when your delusional

I challenge you to provide evidence that anything i said was false........

ill hold my breath

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are trying to attack the moral backing that the Iranian Government has given which has total relevance to what the OP has stated.

I bring up facts and you hit back using talking points which further weakens your argument!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

You are trying to attack the moral backing that the Iranian Government has given which has total relevance to what the OP has stated.

I bring up facts and you hit back using talking points which further weakens your argument!

Really what are your facts backed up by? Mine are backed up by news reports......

Talking points?

Hmm interesting, so your admitting that what i said was true then........

Thank you for proving my point for me..........

Of course id attack the backing......who wouldnt?

That is........unless you are willing to just jump behind any movement .........

Still waiting for you to come up with proof that anything i said was untrue..........

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The movement will accept the endorsement and backing but the extent of the involvement ends there as they do not speak for nor do they represent us.

I am not reiterating one point of yours but culling them down.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The movement will accept the endorsement and backing but the extent of the involvement ends there as they do not speak for nor do they represent us.

I am not reiterating one point of yours but culling them down.

Oh so youre admitting that youll accept money from anyone and their endorsement..........

Sounds a lot like the corrupt bankers and politicians you claim your railing against...........

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The endorsement come to us and we do not seek endorsements!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The endorsement come to us and we do not seek endorsements!

You are deliberately avoiding the facts that ive posted repeatedly.......

And you are deliberately avoiding my question, doesnt matter you admitted it in the post prior to this......

Congrats you just exposed yourself , and admitted that the OP was correct........good job

Its ok for YOU guys to do it..........but for the people you protest against, not so much huh?

good day to you sir

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Exposed what? What is there to hide? I've answered your q but since it wasn't the answer you wanted to hear means you won't even consider any other possibilities. You have proven my point but continuing the attack and onslaught.

Truth can only be said one way and is not subjected to ideological interpretation via political talking points or attempting to distort, twist and suit the facts to fall in lockstep with what you think. This is not another opinion but a fact so understand this and to try to challenge further proves my point that your purpose here is to attack without all the facts before you,

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Awesome.

Unlike the USA Iranians protesting are treated so much better.

In fact, while shooting protesters they don't use non-lethal stuff, like tear gas etc... They use REAL bullets!

No coma, hospital stays or long recoveries, just quick and dead!

Iran really is so much better at nearly everything than we are.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Actions such as this we condemn!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hey Pal!

I'm an official OWS Supporter now!

Don't try to derail this thread by posting verifiable facts. I'll have to deny it then place blame elsewhere!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm an official OWS Supporter now!

Right, and I am a virgin-born son of Satan.

Sue me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

How do we know if the asphalt that the man dying from police brutality is lying on is even real? Or that the Rolex watch that the man dying from police brutality is wearing is even real?

And not plants from outside Black Bloc agitators or police plants?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How do we know if the asphalt that the man dying from police brutality is lying on is even real? Or that the Rolex watch that the man dying from police brutality is wearing is even real?

And not plants from outside Black Bloc agitators or police plants?

I know your type, been there, done that, already in one of the MILLION other OWS threads, next you're probably going to tell me the Oakland police infiltrated the Iranian police and shot this man... Right?

Or, was it the CIA?

Maybe it was MI-5, 6, 7, --------12?

The Mossad?

All of them work directly for the NWO as well... Right?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Government shill!
Neocon.

Brainwashed sheeple

Umm I'm done for now.

I've ran out of offtopic names to call you but We are Legion...!

and....

We are really really really really mad about stuff!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

We are really really really really mad about stuff!

Kneel before the Ayatollah and salvation will be yours, together with OWS save the world from the evil Zionists, convert and occupy the planet with Shia Islam.

Iran is your friend.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join