It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam In United Kingdom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

reply to post by Hongkongphooey

If you are white then let me ask you how you feel about the fact that white people will become minorities within their own countries by 2050, earlier in some places such as US.

The US was inhabited by Red skinned aborigines, ask them how they feel? Ask the Aborigine's in Australia and the Mauri's in NZ how they feel?

I don't care about skin colour, we are all human! This is whats wrong with humanity because we judge each other by the colour of ones skin and not by what is actually in a persons heart.

The white man took over brown/red/black/yellow mans land, ever heard of Karma.

I believe in evolution of a species, maybe eventually we will all be coffee coloured and just one race - The HUMAN race!

My son is half Thai, he is darker than me, should I hate him for being different from me? THINK!

OMFG read the question you submitted to me. I don't give a # what colour a person is either or what their religion is but realise that white people are becoming extinct due to mass immigration and low birth rates. Stop hiding behind race and actually wake up!!!

You are not a minority Look!

Granted, white people are not the majority but how is that a problem. It is due to population more than anything. Asia is a big place therefore there are more asians than any other race. White europeans come from well... Europe, not as big a place. What you are saying is expand the white race and f* all the others. That's the way a famous Deutsche fella once thought,
edit on 9-11-2011 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
After reading an article about a Muslim father beheading his pregnant daughter, and reading about all the other 'honour' crimes committed by Muslim males, I think I would rather live in a country that does not have any Muslims in it at all, as for 'proof' use Google.0r atlas shrugs, rantburg, Jihad watch etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Hongkongphooey

If you are white then let me ask you how you feel about the fact that white people will become minorities within their own countries by 2050, earlier in some places such as US.

The US was inhabited by Red skinned aborigines, ask them how they feel? Ask the Aborigine's in Australia and the Mauri's in NZ how they feel?

I don't care about skin colour, we are all human! This is whats wrong with humanity because we judge each other by the colour of ones skin and not by what is actually in a persons heart.

The white man took over brown/red/black/yellow mans land, ever heard of Karma.

I believe in evolution of a species, maybe eventually we will all be coffee coloured and just one race - The HUMAN race!

My son is half Thai, he is darker than me, should I hate him for being different from me? THINK!

OMFG read the question you submitted to me. I don't give a # what colour a person is either or what their religion is but realise that white people are becoming extinct due to mass immigration and low birth rates. Stop hiding behind race and actually wake up!!!

I feel sorry for you. The white race is becoming extinct, I mean really? Did you actually read and understand what I said?

So are you blaming me for having a child with someone I loved because she wasn't white, therefore (in your mind) I am to blame for making the white skinned people a thing of the past? Really, is that what your saying? I guess you are quite young and niave however, i hope Karma comes back and hits straight over your head. If you have children I can see them marrying and converting to muslims
Would you love them any less?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree, what the hell happened to ATS?

This is like people arguing on youtube.. amazing how rapidly this site declined.

link   

reply to post by fiftyfifty

If you truly believe what you just wrote then please go live in America it is plenty multicultural for you there. Otherwise you are what I would call a race mixing whore.

It is plenty multicultural enough for me in the UK thanks and I have no problem whatsoever. As a mixed race guy myself I should take offence to what you are saying but it's so pathetic I won't even rise to it. Live in your little white box for as long as you can. I don't think you'd cope in the real world.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If multiculturism has its way white people will become minorities within their own countries.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

If you truly believe what you just wrote then please go live in America it is plenty multicultural for you there. Otherwise you are what I would call a race mixing whore.

And you're what i'd call a racist twat.

before you post back, i know what you'd call me - a 'n-word' that needs to be only mix with other nigs.

hence the above.

Am leaving this thread now. . a can never help but post on some of these bcause when i see people like you, i pitty you. . i cant say over the forums how to help you, im not good with putting my feelings down on the keyboard. . but my friend, you need help. . and may that help come from another race so you can think wtf have i been thinking
edit on 9-11-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

Why am I racist? Because I want to preserve my people? Do you have something against white people hmm?

Actually I believe you should stick with your race and why not? Why can't you just marry a black lady why does it have to be white or asian etc?

For your last sentence, WTF am I doing huh? Because I want to keep a race of humankind for the future? Black people need to stop acting like their the victims and grow up!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If multiculturism has its way white people will become minorities within their own countries.

And surely to the same extent people of other 'colours' will also become a minority in their own countries too?

Besides, not all white people think the way you do. We live on a tiny overcrowded island here in the UK where immigration IS a problem. However it isn't the colour of their skin or their religion that's the problem it's the fact that British people are suffering as a consequence. This isn't the immigrants' fault, it's the bloody British governments fault for letting any waif and stray in.

Over in your Sunny Australia (where might I add, the Aboriginals once flourished), you are in no danger of the same happening in the foreseeable future so what's your problem?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sometime this year Angela Merkle (head of state) has stated that multiculturalism is not working in Germany, quite brave of her, consider how man 'guest workers' there are in Germany, mostly Muslim Turks.
Now the French are getting worried about all the Muslim north Africans they have in France, they have a lot of riots the the satellite cities now.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

There you have it, you dont take offence because you are not British. You are a mixed race a half breed whatnot.Leave the UK you do not belong there!!!
Brilliant my sentiments exactly!My favourite comment today!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

There you have it, you dont take offence because you are not British. You are a mixed race a half breed whatnot.Leave the UK you do not belong there!!!

Hit a nerve did I? I am British, both my parents are British. If I don't belong in the UK where do I belong? It is people like you who keep the world in perpetual turmoil .I hope you're proud.

Work this one out. I can trace my the English side of my ancestry back to the mid 1700s. How far back can you trace your Australian ancestry? I'm guessing you don't belong in Oz either..ooops!

link   

link   
reply to post by glen200376

And long may Scotland remain part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain!

Actually, I have rarely met a Scot I don't like anywhere in the world, but thats the point, I meet them everywhere, in Hong kong, Thailand, Philippines, South Africa and even Peru and so many of them have non-white partners
Long may it continue!

Do you know that the Celts originally came from the Middle East? Yep, red haired camel jockeys in kilts

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Actually, I have rarely met a Scot I don't like anywhere in the world, but thats the point, I meet them everywhere, in Hong kong, Thailand, Philippines, South Africa and even Peru and so many of them have non-white partners
Long may it continue!

Do you know that the Celts originally came from the Middle East? Yep, red haired camel jockeys in kilts

Try telling that to poor Glen. I also like the Scots. Great bunch of people but there's always one.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ignorance does not make you right, you shame the majority of white people and all 'true Brit's'!

edit on 9/11/11 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Long may it continue!

rather them than me!I have never left britian to go abroad and have no desire to do so.I get annoyed by the immigrant here so wouldn't inflict myself on an alien land even for a holiday.Perhaps if everyone did this the world would be a nicer place.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join