It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing This Would Change The Minds Of Those Who Doubt The Existence Of Sasquatch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
How nice for you....link to some supporting reports alledging Bigfoot has demonstrated these para-capabilities or quit asking people to comment on it. Telling me your reading list basically tells me nothing.

Why even bring up Bigfoot if you have nothing new to share?

You began this thread lecturing people on what they have to do to find enough evidence to change their minds about Sasquatch, yet have not demonstrated you take your own advice OR provided any material other than your say-so after reading whatever....You've been depending on other posters to provide your corrobrating evidence, which Seagull and others did.

All you've done is in effect is produce a switch and bait thread.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Caver78 because: spelling
If me having read and gained the knowledge contained within well over 200 non-fiction books dealing with bigfoot,ufo's,ghosts ect,ect tells you nothing...then all i can say is...Whatever...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Caver78
How nice for you....link to some supporting reports alledging Bigfoot has demonstrated these para-capabilities or quit asking people to comment on it. Telling me your reading list basically tells me nothing.

Why even bring up Bigfoot if you have nothing new to share?

You began this thread lecturing people on what they have to do to find enough evidence to change their minds about Sasquatch, yet have not demonstrated you take your own advice OR provided any material other than your say-so after reading whatever....You've been depending on other posters to provide your corrobrating evidence, which Seagull and others did.

All you've done is in effect is produce a switch and bait thread.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Caver78 because: spelling
If me having read and gained the knowledge contained within well over 200 non-fiction books dealing with bigfoot,ufo's,ghosts ect,ect tells you nothing...then all i can say is...Whatever...

So you ''say'' you've done some reading....big deal. prove it and cite some material from these alledged 200 books. If you think in this world anyone is going to take your word for anything you're mistaken.

There's a reason your thread only has 4 flags and few stars.....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Actually since you aren't contributing to your own thread it's about time a Moderator closed it. You're wasting bandwidth.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join