It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Building 7 – November 19 and 20

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

You might want to go through the video archives and watch the coverage that day before you make a bigger fool of yourself. The belief that WTC 7 was going to fall was all over the news that day.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

No one thought it was going to fall and certainly no one thought it would undergo unitary collapse. That's what really hurts the govt story. All three scrapers collapsed straight down!!!! But hey - bush explained that by saying a skyscraper is just a stack of pancakes!!! [/ex

If WTC 7 was not going to collapse then why did the FDNY clear a collapse zone around it ?

The collapse zone (over 900 ft) forced the FDNY to halt search and rescue ops on the debris pile - in fact
there still were survivors there

I know - I heard the evacuation orders being passed over the radio to ckear the area around WTC 7....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
No one thought it was going to fall and certainly no one thought it would undergo unitary collapse. That's what really hurts the govt story. All three scrapers collapsed straight down!!!! But hey - bush explained that by saying a skyscraper is just a stack of pancakes!!!

9/11 Truth at it's finest. Over a decade later and they still can't get it right.

Try this Max:

www.firehouse.com...

Originally posted by ANOK
You must have forgotten all the pics of WTC 7 in its own footprint, you still have failed to explain how that happens from fire and debris from WTC 1.

Lie... if it did... what caused this?

en.wikipedia.org...:Fiterman_hall_damage.jpg

Total loss.

or this:

en.wikipedia.org...:Verizon_building_damage2.jpg
(1.4 billion dollars in damage)

Come on fella's, there is a reason why your movement of "truth" has stalled. Ya got nothing!

edit on 7-11-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Does this discussion ever move forward?

No, because you keep posting the same pics of huge, spreadout piles of building debris and claiming its all in its "own footprint". So, without some "update" to this misconception there shall be no forward movement.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
If WTC 7 was not going to collapse then why did the FDNY clear a collapse zone around it ?

Well of course some pieces of 7 were falling. There had been some small damage to it on the south side. What you call a collapse zone was just a safety zone. No one expected it to undergo unitary collapse except those who know explosives had been planted weeks before.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No one expected it to undergo unitary collapse.....

I did. Soon as I heard that it had been burning all day. I suspect I'm not the only one either, not by a long shot. Building gets hit with debris, is sitting next to where one of the largest structures on earth just collapsed and it was buring for hours. Kind of a no-brainer, actually.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Come on fella's, there is a reason why your movement of "truth" has stalled. Ya got nothing!

Then why are you still here 10 yrs later still trying to combat our movement? No life?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Then why are you still here 10 yrs later still trying to combat our movement? No life?
It's pathetic how they scramble to attempt to squash everything as quick as they can, regardless of content. When you think about it, nobody with a brain would do what they've attempted to do. If you were as convinced of something being solved, would you be here every day still trying to convince people? Or, would you move on to something else? This is their life. In order for the 'lie' to survive, it needs massive support. The whole bunch of them are a sad, pathetic bunch who obviously have nothing better to do, than repeat the same bs day in and day out. They cannot win, they know it, and it probably pisses them off.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

FIrst, its 10 years on, there is no "truth movement" and therefore we've already won. Secondly, the reason we repeat the same things day in and day out is because the truth, unlike conspiracy fantasies, does not change.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

FIrst, its 10 years on, there is no "truth movement" and therefore we've already won. Secondly, the reason we repeat the same things day in and day out is because the truth, unlike conspiracy fantasies, does not change.

I think you missed the point.

If you believe there is no 'truth movement', and you've already won, they why are you still on the front lines?
The war is over, you have been relieved of your duties, go home already...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hoop, I want to encourage your continued participation in this debate, because you have taken irrelevance to new heights. I'm continually amazed at your ability to post here day after day and contribute absolutely nothing. That's a skill most people don't have.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
[
Lie #3) Deputy chief Peter Hayden reported the out of control fires were causing a three story tall bulging in the side of the structure, and a fire lieutenant reported the building was making creaking noises. Everyone who was there knew the bulding was going to fall.

No one thought it was going to fall and certainly no one thought it would undergo unitary collapse. That's what really hurts the govt story. All three scrapers collapsed straight down!!!! But hey - bush explained that by saying a skyscraper is just a stack of pancakes!!!

Yes, they did. The firefighters and eyewitnesses who were there knew from the condition of the building that it was going to fall. From their descriptions of "three story tall bulges in the structure", "the lobby looking like King Kong came in and destroyed it", and "making creaking noises", *I* would have thought the building would have collapsed as well. Your not liking what the eyewitnesses were saying doesn't give you the right to make up your own version of things to replace what the eyewitnesses were saying. Saying the "fires were very small" is and out and out lie right there.

As for Bush, the guy had an IQ of a turnip but at least he knew the buildings weren't just a stack of cardboard boxes, as Richard Gage (the guy sponsoring this event) is insisting...and Gage wants you to side with him over the firefighters who were actually there. Gage is a con artist and he has a blatant agenda to sucker people into believing these "secret controlled demolitions" paranoia to make a fast buck. You can't even remotely debate the point any more.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's a good question, actually. I think there's a bit of Schadenfreude involved here, as it is quite amazing to watch these self serving truthers attempting to push their conspiracies out onto the public only to watch them crash and burn.

April Gallop is an excellent example- the nitwit thought she could get free money via a settlement by suing over these "no planes" claims and the judges threw it out of court with a warning to the lawyers to not waste their time with these antics. They didn't listen and they got whacked with hefty fines, PLUS they're required by law to make a statement to every court they go to from now on that they got whacked with a fine. Now, Richard Gage is attempting to rape the OWS movement for his own ends by hosting this "Occupy WTC 7" stunt, and I know it can't end up too well for him. The announcement from OWS saying they don't want anything to do with his antics can't be too far off.

How is this NOT entertaining?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

How is this NOT entertaining?

How is this NOT immature of you skeptics to jolly at the claimed demise of claimed "nitwits"?

Do you skeptics also point and laugh when you see mentally challenged people? You come across as the kind of people who do.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

How is this NOT immature of you skeptics to jolly at the claimed demise of claimed "nitwits"?

Do you skeptics also point and laugh when you see mentally challenged people? You come across as the kind of people who do.

Are you comparing the truthers to mentally challenged people? That's rather harsh, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Are you comparing the truthers to mentally challenged people? That's rather harsh, don't you think?

Don't you skeptics often say how "retarded" truthers are and how we suffer from mental illness?

If that's what we are and you skeptics are "entertained" by that, that means you skeptics are pointing and laughing at people who are mentally challenged and have mental illness. For shame.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Don't you skeptics often say how "retarded" truthers....

In my years here I think that is the first time I've seen anyone refer to truthers as retarded. But facts aren't exactly your forte, now are they?

are and how we suffer from mental illness?

I sincerely believe some, not all, may suffer from some form of mental illness. If I read a post that seems to be really, really going off the deep end, then no I do not laugh. I personally think that most truthers a wonderful combination of arrogant, ignorant and ego-maniacal.

If that's what we are and you skeptics are "entertained" by that, that means you skeptics are pointing and laughing at people who are mentally challenged and have mental illness. For shame

Whatever.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Don't you skeptics often say how "retarded" truthers....

In my years here I think that is the first time I've seen anyone refer to truthers as retarded.

youtube.com/user/TruthersAreRetarded (with 97 skeptic friends)

Friday, August 10, 2007

Not All Retards Are Truthers

posted by Pat @ 12:04 PM
screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

Friday, December 03, 2010
Ready for a Laugh?

Well, Griscom has earned it and more. In a movement not exactly blessed with sensitivity, he came up with the single-most offensive theory put forth by the Truthers: All the passengers on the four doomed flights are alive and living it up in Tahiti.

As I have pointed out in the past, the reason these retards believe that somebody could be persuaded to betray their friends, family and country, is because they themselves would jump at the opportunity, provided the Swiss bank account was handsome enough.

So yes, the guy who "peer-reviewed" Jones' paper is a Troofer moron himself.

posted by Pat @ 7:42 AM
screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

10th January 2010, 01:54 AM #2
Scott Sommers

Every once in while, the Truth Movement produces a new icon to speak out for the silent majority. Recently it's been Derek Johnson. Mr Johnson holds this status because he claims to be a mechanical engineer. This has produced a split of opinions on the forum. There are those who want to make JREF such a welcoming place that Mr Johnson and his ilk will feel they want to come here and talk about their belief. Others, like me, make fun of Mr Johnson and his followers for being retards.

The reason for this is that there really is no Truth Movement anymore.

forums.randi.org...

Are 9/11 Conspiracy "truthers" Liars or just retarded?

erv2koo7
Male, Age Private, Austin, TX
Posted February 24

I think the second.

www.blackplanet.com...

Uploaded by Sxenko on Jul 22, 2008

I'm not a truther also all truthers are retarded

www.youtube.com...

Who are the bigger retards? Truthers or Birthers.

By shonuff
On Thu Mar 11, 2010 04:00 PM
www....#france.com/topic/3649171/1/Flames/Who-are-the-bigger-retards-Truthers-or-Birthers.html

But facts aren't exactly your forte, now are they?

You were saying?

And PS, you should talk!

edit on 7-11-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
S&F. Thanks for posting this, beat me to it. It would be good to see this thread hit the main feed on ATS. We need exposure to this. Link it up on your facebook and twitter if you have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join