It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Highlights Problems with Drugs and Group Sex at Occupy Vancouver

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Atrocities : Let's see shall we? 1. The attack on members of Congress offices! 2. The calling in of death threats to members of Congress! 3. Racism in the group! 4. Failure to condemn the attempted assassination of Rep. Gabrille Giffords!

1. Im sorry where is proof that any of those people were TP members?
2. Im pretty sure EVERYONE condemned the attack on her, why would the TP need to come out in particular and condemn it, when they had nothing to do with it?(nice straw man keep grasping)
3. When there was racism they removed the people that were espousing it, there is even video of them kicking people OUT of the rally who were espousing it.......

Shall we make a list of the transgressions of YOUR little "party".

Im sure RAPE, distruction of private property, selling of drugs, public orgies and other issues trumps anything the TP had so far........not to mention your friendly communist party and KKK members that are marching with your super awesome league of OWS.......

Want to keep going tit for tat on that? or are you going to find another excuse to give a pass to them?
edit on 6-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
they could literally be sacrificing human babies, kittens and puppies at every one of these things and filming it, handing out flyers about it, and adding it to their online declaration as exactly what they stand for. yet, the OWS supporters would simply write it off as no big deal, and isolated incidents, and then try to demonize the real 99% who are against sacrificing babies.

it is truly incredible how out of touch with reality you OWS supporters are. incredible, and frightening.

and i hate to say it. but im not upset about this person dieing, and wont be when more drug themselves down the same path.

survival of the fittest. and OWS is quite far from the fittest. they need to stop pissing in our gene pool or things will only get worse.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is an attempt to stereotype the whole entire movement. Do not let yourselves be fooled. This OP just wants to start another fire...One of my siblings is kind of strange, does that characterize my whole family?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
"We have the 1st amendment right to protest! Hey you over there! You do not have a 1st amendment right. Yeah you heard me because you're not one of us."

Occupy Vancouver Protesters Assault Videographer

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

The Estonian communists may not be "bad" per se, but did communism work in the USSR and their satellites? If communism fell and Estonians landed in Canada, why are they trying to keep the communist dream alive? Do they just think the Soviets didn't know how to do it, and they will be able to do it better? I think that must be the idea of some of our politicians here in the Democrat Party/DSA.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I am personally aware of The NJ Group's release. Very aware! You were saying? 3 of 100 is only a mere 3.00% and just a very tiny fraction!
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

If 3% is only a tiny fraction with no consequence.........

Then why are you protesting the 1%..........

You know for such a smart guy that was bragging about his IQ in another thread you sure as hell arent smart enough to see the hypocrisy in your own statements

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

who cannot find an opportunity to enter into the social organism as producers

In other words... Who refuse to be wageslaves?

What really IS you point of this thread, don't think you wouldve come into existance to begin with without a healthy portion of nasty sex (who knows it might actually have been groupsex under the influence of drugs too?)

Just generalising your parents like you are generalising OWS atm.

Im not pro OWS, AT ALL, but this is just silly.

When are they gonna arrest those office workers for littering after throwing those pamflets out of the buildings onto the protests?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Occupy has no focused goal. It seems that everyone participating has their own agenda and the press is making this into news. What does Occupy want? Can they state it, coherently?

edit on 11/7/2011 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm certainly not arguing for communism- especially that of the Soviet Union. Maybe those people have had years (and childhoods) of being told everything must be done for the USSR, maybe they simply believe in the system- obviously I don't know.

However, what if- and I'm by no means suggesting this will happen- hypothetically the next few years show the decline of western capitalism as we know it? Would you then renounce the system using hindsight like you have claimed for others?

Surely if so this demonstrates no sense of belief or introspection regarding political systems and that you are merely advocating a 'trial and error' method by which a political system is only poor once attempted and failed.

I'm not arguing for or against any belief or group that you have mentioned, only the ways in which you have seemed (from your posts) to have reached your conclusions about such things.

reply to post by pngxp

survival of the fittest. and OWS is quite far from the fittest. they need to stop pissing in our gene pool or things will only get worse.

Isn't there a slight contradiction there? You endorse survival of the fittest yet are irritated that those 'weakest' are cluttering your gene pool? Surely the whole point is that those 'weakest' will fail to survive thus ridding themselves. You seem to simply want to remove those people you don't like from 'your' society rather than support 'survival of the fittest'.

Similiarly, does your particular brand of fatalism say that those who are involved in a car accident should not be given any medical care? Regardless of blame or guilt, surely it is their own 'weakness of mind' for getting involved to begin with?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join