It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Turning Violent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

2 words: BE CIVIL.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I don't even think it should be referred to as a revolution honestly. A WAR is what it shall be called. This will be a war on a multitude of levels. Settling our differences so to speak. There will be those who will fight along racial lines, religious lines (catholic/christian vs muslim vs jew vs etc.), political lines (people who want power), etc.

Of course the deadlier people are those who don't choose any sides, these people will eliminate one or the other or both opposing groups. I call them the indiscriminate assassins. The deadliest. While each opposing group or side fights with the other, those who are indiscriminate will be able to strike with surprise.

Bunch of animals on this planet that actually like to purposely fight.

Revolutions are organized. This will be nothing but chaos. A real civil war. Government will just end up collapsing with it. Ain't no NWO coming into play. The cat is out of the bag on that one.

The screws will come loose all on their own. The key here is to let everybody else focus on their DIFFERENCES. The only thing I am focused on is eliminating ALL the idiots who are focused on their DIFFERENCES. Just sit back and let those OWSers instigate. Martial law won't be effective at stopping the criminals from having guns. So don't think that will actually work or protect you. When the local govs are unable to pay officers salaries you will see even more reductions in police force and possibly military.

Let the cleansing begin.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbet0ld

Revolutions are organized. This will be nothing but chaos. A real civil war. Government will just end up collapsing with it.

SOME revolutions are organized. It is the disjointed effort of revolutionaries, that usually leads to outside rule by foreign powers or simply a home grown dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

“I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Lets hope so. Let us hope so. Dire times with a lot dire minds. People might think my ideals and opinions are dire themselves. Hell, I laugh in their faces.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
yes
duh
we have seen it so many times
they will always engage in false flag attacks.

ows is a set up and a inside job

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You know you kinda killed this thread in a good way ha?
Not news to me but people in here seems so far away from "the truth" sometimes.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

The scary thing is, whether or not anyone is consciously doing it anymore, the effects of the subversion are irreversible, in my opinion. Also important for understanding it is not only researching the KGB and Frankfurt School, but also Fabianism.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

The scary thing is, whether or not anyone is consciously doing it anymore, the effects of the subversion are irreversible, in my opinion. Also important for understanding it is not only researching the KGB and Frankfurt School, but also Fabianism.

Heh, I have that guys vid in my post on a thread about mind control. An excerpt from the full version anyway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-11-2011 by truthbet0ld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbet0ld

Originally posted by 547000

Heh, I have that guys vid in my post on a thread about mind control. An excerpt from the full version anyway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like the full version because it hits the point home.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Have you been?

We were there and thus far the people (all religions, races, walks of life) were there..........everyone brought food, cleaned up after themselves, were peaceful and pretty decent........at least here in Chicago.

Going to a OWS renewed my faith in humanity.

BUT..................If TPTB don't get the message that we the 99% ain't gonna take their greedy BS anymore, things may have to progress.

Our forefathers were willing to put their life on the line and I'm willing to do the same for my freedom and yours.

TSA groping and scanners, search and seizure, invasion of privacy and all the rest of it we have allowed to progress............would George Washington, Thomas Paine or good old Ben accepted a TSA groping, scanning, search and seizure? Heck they even grew hemp...............another thread ATS can't allow and why? (Freedom of speech and meeting is slowly being taken from us as well)

Of course the corporate news media is going to make OWS now out as violent.....there are incidents (we never saw any, and we saw thousands of people, nice helpful people) because all the media is owned by the large corporations.

Here.........this is NY but pretty much was like Chicago.

If you personally haven't gone down and participated, than don't assume.

A good site you might want to check out is a site devoted to our forefathers, a history of what happened to those that drew up and signed the Declaration of Independence.

Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British as traitors, and tortured before they died. Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned. Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army; another had two sons captured. Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War. They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor. What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners; men of means, well educated. But they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags. Thomas McKeam was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and
his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward. Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Dillery, Hall, Clymer, Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton. At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson, Jr. noted that the British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt. Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife, and she died within a few months. John Hart was driven from his wife's bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later, he died from exhaustion and a broken heart. Norris and Livingston suffered similar fates. Such were the stories and sacrifices of the American Revolution. These were not wild-eyed, rabble-rousing ruffians. They were soft-spoken men of means and education. They had security, but they valued liberty more.

Source for above and good site to visit www.dojgov.net...

And yes, in some place things have gotten out of hand. But again, by the police and people (turn coats I think Paul Revere called them) placed within to stir things up and cause trouble in order to "make the event turn violent".

~ To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. ~ Sun Tzu

Divide and conquer...................United we stand, divided we fall. All "they" have to do is divide us (again).

"If we wish to be free, if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending, if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained _ we must fight!" Patrick Henry

I really hope things do not escalate but it looks like those in power will not relinquish their strangle hold on humanity without a fight............freedom never has come cheap and without blood.

"We must all hang together, or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately." Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

I also suggest you all purchase and read two books, by Naomi Wolf.........."Give Me Liberty" and "The Losing of America".

Educate yourselves instead of playing with your ipods, yakking constantly on your cell phones, watching mindless TV, reading Twilight or HP novels.............because what is really happening, the dark forces are real and out there and closing in.

Unless we unite, and try and take back our country (if at this point that is possible) we stand to live as will our children in a very nightmarish world.
edit on 2-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

“I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Great thoughts; (ironically) somebody killed that guy...
edit on 2-11-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i thought it went..

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, what a surprise! Agroup of thugs decide to intimidate hard-working private individuals who have nothing to do wih Government and they are actually surprised when things turn nasty.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sceptredisle
Well, what a surprise! Agroup of thugs decide to intimidate hard-working private individuals who have nothing to do wih Government and they are actually surprised when things turn nasty.

Actually the private industry pumps millions and billions of dollars into campaigns. Hence the term lobbyist.

You don't realize how intricate the system is or works. You are partly at fault for perpetuating this problem for not being aware of it. Or you are part of the problem and actively engaging in it.

CORRUPTION at it's finest.

www.princetonreview.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.informationliberation.com...
First they torture small animals, then they move on to humans.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why does it have to be a set-up or the majority's agenda? I've been to OWS and it's not the agenda at all. Most people are non-violent and most of them don't push for marxisism. Those who do bring flags with them, but most people come with nothing, just ideas.

So yeah, this Oakland Liberation Front advocates violence...fine. Does it mean most people present at Oakland think the same way. If I go to OWS and distribute flyers stating we should kill the President, would it mean that it is the agenda of most people?

Total non-sense right? That's what you're saying here...

This movement is neither a leftist or a marxist movement, this is a movement of people who are fed up with the inequalities of the system.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Why does it have to be a set-up or the majority's agenda? I've been to OWS and it's not the agenda at all. Most people are non-violent and most of them don't push for marxisism. Those who do bring flags with them, but most people come with nothing, just ideas.

So yeah, this Oakland Liberation Front advocates violence...fine. Does it mean most people present at Oakland think the same way. If I go to OWS and distribute flyers stating we should kill the President, would it mean that it is the agenda of most people?

Total non-sense right? That's what you're saying here...

This movement is neither a leftist or a marxist movement, this is a movement of people who are fed up with the inequalities of the system.

The goal of subversion is not necessarily conversion to Marxism (most of the useful idiots would be killed anyway), but to destabilize a country and bring it to crises, so the phase of normalization can happen.

500 years before Christ, the Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu formulated the principle of subversion this way:

1. Cover with ridicule all of the valid traditions in your opponent's country.
2. Implicate their leaders in criminal affairs and turn them over to the scorn of their populace at the right time;
3. Disrupt the work of their government by every means;
4. Do not shun the aid of the lowest and most despicable individuals of your enemy's country.
5. Spread disunity and dispute among the citizens.
6. Turn the young against the old.
7. Be generous with promises and rewards to collaborators and accomplices.

Sound familiar? About 2500 years later we can read this very same instruction in a secret document, allegedly authored by the Communist International for their "young revolutionaries". The document is titled "Rules of Revolution":

1. Corrupt the young, get them interested in sex, take them away from religion. Make them superficial and enfeebled.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial issues of no importance.
3. Destroy people's faith in their national leaders by holding the latter up for contempt, ridicule and disgrace.
4. Always preach democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagances, destroy its credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government towards such disorders.
7. Cause breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word.

Taken from here

If you watched then videos I posted you would understand what he is saying.[
edit on 3-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Get ready.

11 of November should be a real violent one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join