It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OccupyOakland protests - Navyman stands Alone in tear gas.filled Police Firestorm

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I will predict that the whole video will show a lot more people and that the part we see is a small portion of protesters. Here is the difference between you and I. I logically figure out that a dozen or so police officers are not specifically targeting two people. You assume that these officers have assembled to injure people.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

Please your assumptions do not be attaching to me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by etombo

And now you have the right to speak for me? I think not! I assume nothing but judge it from the evidnce shown. So far it has been peaceful UNTIL someone started firing things. Please maybe go watch the posted video abnd do NOT speak for me, I am quite capable of doing that for myself as and when the need arises. Thanks all the same though! Good night to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Seeing Scott Olson and the Navy Man standing together completely solidifies for me the idea that Scott Olson WAS targeted. He stood out, strong and proud he obviously got the attention of the police. Oops shot in the head.

That is definitely one of those things that make you go, hmmm...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have so much respect and love for our armed forces who even at home continue to protect us. I saw a statement on ATS when OWs first began and I cant help but find it to be the most apt statement made yet. "When Peaceful protest becomes Impossible Violent protest becomes Inevitable."

<< 3  4  5   >>

join