It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya. Who Is This Man ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Maitreya is the antichrist. Benjamin Creme is his false prophet- or the antichrist's John the Baptist, as I like to call him.

Benjamin Creme calls HIMSELF a modern day John the Baptist:
www.shareintl.org

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Benjamin Creme inadvertantly tells everyone the Maitreya LIES

"Two small episodes, among many which illustrate the loving concern of the Great Ones, and their lively sense of humour, as well as the ability to use their powers at long distance:

The first occurred early in 1973, during the period of most intense preparation and training. For some time I had been smoking small cigars, and the Master frequently urged me to stop smoking these "filthy weeds" as he called them. His technique of discouraging me was to assign some meditation or exercise every time I made to light one.

One day, preparing to keep an appointment somewhere, I laid this small box of cigars on the corner of my bed while I changed clothes. When I was ready to leave, it had, literally, disappeared. I asked the Master, of course, if he had done something to it. He claimed complete ignorance of, or interest in, the "filthy weeds." I was certain of where I had left them, but nevertheless made a thorough search, without result. "Are you sure you didn't hide them?" I repeated. He swore his innocence: he had better things to do with his time and energy. At last I said: "All right, I'll just get some more on the way out." Immediately, they lay on the bed-corner where I had left them. "

THE ANTI-CHRIST IS APPARENTLY ALIVE AND KICKING!
I'll not fall for his lies or misleadings.
I will however at every chance inform those that have not heard about this IMPOSTER.

[edit on 12/14/04 by Old_Crow]

[edit on 12/14/04 by Old_Crow]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
From what I understand, since end time reappearances have been brought up, muslims do not expect mohammed to return, and the closet to it is that they expect the Madhi to act as something like the muslim messiah, to conquer their opressors and what not.

The madhi was supposed to have returned in the years of the british empire, the 'Mad Madhi' as he was called. I beleive it was in the Sudan that the brits faught the armies of a guy saying he was the Madhi. They defeated him. The shia resistance in iraq, they call themselves the Madhi Army.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well lets see, we have the blck Indian dude with the big hair, pictured wearing an orange top...you no the guru guy.

Then there is the maitreya in relation to Creme

now i am going to throw a spanner in the works

HE IS RAEL OF THE RAELIAN MOVEMENT Now this guy also claims he is the maitreya.

www.rael.org...

Now somebody is lying.

Also Mairtreya of the Creme version does not claim to be JESUS CHRIST either. Yes people are recognising him as jesus but that is their way of expressing the feelings they are enlighened with when they see him because they haven't experienced it before it's the only way they can express their experience. He is not delibratly forcing people to belive he is Jesus as people have minds of thier own.

At first i thought he was the faulse prophet, i was convinced of it even but Rael on his websight only seems conserned about modyfying DNA, creating chlones and hybrids. He is trying very hard in his video clip to appeal to young people by saying "teachers, granny's and parents will disagree because they won't understand the need to evolve" etc

My thoughts where, his face was full of smiles and charm as if trying to lul you into a faulse sence of security.

Maitreya of the Creme version is interested in feeding the world, putting an end to war and uniting as one people aiming towards harmoney.

It doesn't take a lot to work out who is the genuine guy and it's the one you are calling the anti-christ

I don't know alot about Mr Guru but when Creme's Mairtreya is around statues beging to cry tears of milk or blood! Can Rael do this NO! because he is the faulse phrophet and he is nothing on the real deal

Now Creme is supposed to be a non profit making kind of man, his seminars are infact free of charge. The only source of income is the magazine sales. It's only fair to pay for them as they cost money to produce and you expect to pay for magazines in the shops. As it's non profit the money goes back into making more magazines and somehow he has to fund his trips around the world to enlighten us as to who Maitreys is which is also fair enough i feel.

Anyway you can only decide for yourselves but i no who i vote for

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.returnofthenephilim.com...

It's me again, to back up my theory or the REAL FAKE maitreya the above website confirms that the Anti-christ will support UFO's and make them out to be friendly.

It turns out the Raeliens are making way for the FALLEN ANGELS because that is who they are!!

So I feel the other dude is genuine, the one who wants to end famine and who want s world peace while mr UFO Rael want the world to be dominated by clones and nano technologies!

Right so no you know who is fake and who is real, please start spreading the message to run and hide if you see Mr rael comming at you!!
For he is the ANTI-CHRIST

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

This is true people, whether its this guy calling himself God or some other loon.

Threre is only one, his names is

Jesus Christ. Nuff said.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ntinos ...one of the posters here on A.T.S has actually made a good point on the Maitreya.....

Upon reading about the Prophecies of Saint Kosmas.
some of his prophecies....

103.//It will be the eighth millenium when these things happen.
(The eighth millenium is where we are now. According to the Scriptures, we are at 7,507 years from the beginning of creation, and we have now passed the middle of the eighth millenium.)

107.//A false prophet will come once. Do not believe him and do not rejoice with him. He will leave and will not come back.
members.cox.net...

also the teachings of Fr Seraphim Rose ....
quote//The late Hieromonk Seraphim Rose of blessed memory, wrote,
"Ours is a spiritually unbalanced age, when many Orthodox Christians find themselves tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive (Eph. 4: 14).
The time, indeed, seems to have come when men will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be inclined unto fables (II Tim. 4: 3-4)."

www.geocities.com...

THE ANTICHRIST
should come in his own name, him ye shall recive (John 5, 43) ...
for ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." (John 8, 44)

"
"So, be warned, my friend. I have given you the signs of the antichrist.
Do not merely store them in your memory.
Pass them on to everyone without
stint. If you have a child after the flesh, teach them to him forthwith.
And if you have become a godparent, forewarn your godchild, lest he should
take the false christ for the True.
For 'the mystery of lawlessness doth
already work.'" (St. Cyril of Jerusalem)

www.geocities.com...

I.X
helen

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Would also like to add...
quote/
The appearance of many false prophets and false messiahs.
These deceiving teachers will entice people to join all kinds of sects and wild cults catering to the low moral standards of the crowd.
The Lord warns us about the danger of false teachings, saying: "Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name,
saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Do not follow them.
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive,
if possible, even the elect.
See,
I have told you beforehand" (Mt. 24:5, 24; Mrk. 13:6).
The book of Revelation describes some of the striking miracles of the last and ultimate false prophet and promoter of the Antichrist.
The Apostle Paul explains to the Thessalonians that these will be not actual miracles but mere illusions and deceptions of the evil spirits (Rev. 13:13-15, 2 Thes. 2:9).

www.fatheralexander.org...

I.X
helen

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Who is this man?Another circusman selling myths.
Some here call him the anti-christ and refer to the Apocalypse
ther non-
sense:
Revealing Truth Behind 'Revelation'

The Revelation of Saint John scarcely merits the title. Far from being a revelation, it is the most abstruse book in the whole bible; and it was not written by any apostle called John. Indeed most of the material is secondhand, being borrowed liberally from the Old Testament books of Isaiah, Ezra, Ezekiel and, in particular, Daniel (which also has fantastic images of the End Time and refers to ‘one like a son of man’). Revelation essentially is Jewish scripture.

www.jesusneverexisted.com...

Baloria

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
We muslims also believe that Jesus will return to the earth. I dont remember the exact details though.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
"Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:4-5

Just remember this, great post. The real Jesus Christ would not come to his people like this. The more I read about this guy I have the mix feelings of a "religious Titor" and the begining of the end.

Urn

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endisnear
supposedly when he does reveal himself, he will look like Jesus to Christians and Jews, Mohammed to Muslims, Budda to Buddists, etc.

well then, what will he look like to athiests?

and if i worship myself will he look like me?

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I heard George Noory interview Creme and took his advice and called for the Maitreya to come to me and appear but nothign happened. I was a security guard then at a not yet built building, and I was the only one to see it for a long ways. I called out loud into the night and nothing.

Who was that lady that Georgr Noory had on that said she would definitely NOT talk to Creme or maitreya if they were all on the same show? She said that he appeared to her wearing a suit in her back yard.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
thats obvious. how many of these Maitreya's ARE there???

This is ANOTHER one: NOT based on this Creme guy...

www.maitreya-edu.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I already mentioned Rael from the raeilien movement saying he is maitreya.

I have mentioned creme's maitreya and the dud with big hair i don't no much about!

What about Prophet Yahewh who can summon UFO's using an old biblical Hebrew launguage

If you haven't been watching the thread's I have a look of live video footage of his evidance although a lot of people think UFO's are ballons!

Follow your heart and intuition. I asked Creme's Maitreya to prove to me he is real. Sure enough he appeared in my dream and I felt convinced he is the real teacher of our time. You could argue it was just a dream but the emotion was so strong he touched my heart and my soul. If he is the devil, he is a very cleaver man as he can speak to you in dreams or via telepathy.

I am not willing to pay some rip off website mentioned above $100 or whatever that is in british currency to talk to him via a chat room. As if a Christ like man would charge us money for the privilige of talking to him.

Maitrya is smarter than than

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There all deucebags

The prophet of YHVH thats summoning UFOS is a false prophet cause he's had failed attempts, and then there's the whole crap with the balloons.

What about the Bahai religion...it supports a New world order, has a governing council...dont they believe there man was the Maitreya

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Isn't this Maitreya guy the one that makes George Noory or aRt Bell pee his pants?

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Behold my friends, the truth always comes out in the end!

Prophet Yahoo turned out to be a money grabbing fruad..I am still voting for creme as the real guy! i mean he can make statues cry milk for goodness sake what more proof do you want? his blood!

There. I will ask him again to prove to me he is who he says, if he appears to me in my dream again and made me feel convinced as last time, i will tell you what happens. Mybe my oraments will cry milk! he he he

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModestMike

Just leave your sneakers at home...

haha nice one.

Christ is not suppose to show himself until Isreal gets creamed anyways.

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by ModestMike]

only 1/3 will survive!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
what like 9 out of ten cat's prefer whiskers!! lol
no but 1/3 survival rate...scary!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join