It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya. Who Is This Man ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What's next?
A major American television network has requested an interview with Maitreya, which he has accepted. This interview will take place at the earliest possible moment, to be determined by Maitreya. It is believed that the timing is relative to the global financial collapse Maitreya predicted and which is now coming to pass.

www.shareintl.org...

"""it's not Jesus Christ''''''

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've seen this guy on several sites now. None of the videos/pistures look the same as the others. Supposedly this guy can use quantum mechanics and be in several places at once. And supposedly when he does reveal himself, he will look like Jesus to Christians and Jews, Mohammed to Muslims, Budda to Buddists, etc. Funny how all of these religions are waiting for a their god to return. One site, I think it's somewhere on www.cuttingedge.com, mentions that his friend who is an x-freemason(pretty high too) was invited to a meeting where they were talking about the future and the speaker mentioned that Maitreya, their savior, was comming soon. (The guy from cuttingedge showed up as a guest of his freemason friend and heard all of this as well. He couldn't believe what he heard!)

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:4-5

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
"Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:4-5

This so-called Maitreya have to be send in an asylum or a prison ! Or may be that we have to hire a sniper who'll shoot him.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
and try not to drink the punch....

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just leave your sneakers at home...

haha nice one.

Christ is not suppose to show himself until Isreal gets creamed anyways.

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by ModestMike]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The Saviour Himself said.......""""Then if any man shall say to unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; beleive it not....Wherefore if they say to you .Behold He is in the desert; go not forth:Behold, He is in the secret chambers; beleive it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and
shineth even unto the west;so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be'''' [Matt 24: 23-27;Lk.17:23-24]

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
here's another link i found on this ''matreya's'' appearances to people..........

www.mcn.org...

Through coincidence or the hand of fate, in the past few years I have met people from a variety of backgrounds who also had experienced the Masters. One friend wrote books on miracles and had been visited many times by Masters, which she would refer to as angels or saints such as the Blessed Mother. I met a businessman who was visited repeatedly by angels/Masters that helped him towards reaching his goal of organizing help for the poor. He is also a friend of our President. Others, such as friends of the Holy Father in Rome (the Pope) or Catholic priests, all knew from one source or another that the Christ was in the world and about to present Himself publicly. All these people lived active professional lives aside from their interest in spiritual matters and the reappearance of the Christ. All have kept knowledge of their experiences with the Masters limited to a few friends. All, however, know that they are working for major changes in world affairs that will become obvious when the Christ appears.....

above web site..........

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Maitreya is the antichrist. Benjamin Creme is his false prophet- or the antichrist's John the Baptist, as I like to call him. Maitreya will do no good for us- he is attempting to create a "one world religion/government", which is B-A-D.

the links below will solidify what i have stated.

Maitreya and the Anti-Christ

Who is Maitreya?

You'll also notice that I refrain from referring to him as "Lord Maitreya", which is blasphemous- he is no Lord, in the holy, or royal senses.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Maitreya is the antichrist. Benjamin Creme is his false prophet- or the antichrist's John the Baptist, as I like to call him. Maitreya will do no good for us- he is attempting to create a "one world religion/government", which is B-A-D.

Maybe he's the next pope? He must at least be doing some great arse-licking at the Vatican, because on his website it is written that he's participating in meetings with hi-ranked leaders all over the world. I guess this includes the pope and the Vatican. If he becomes the next pope he would have over 1 billion followers.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Many of you say he is crazy in what he is saying, but remember that many people thought that Christ was crazy in saying that he was the son of god. Now i'm not to sure myself about guy...what the hell kind of messiah would announce himself on the internet?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise

Maybe he's the next pope? He must at least be doing some great arse-licking at the Vatican, because on his website it is written that he's participating in meetings with hi-ranked leaders all over the world. I guess this includes the pope and the Vatican. If he becomes the next pope he would have over 1 billion followers.

he's not catholic, first off.

second, he's not an ordained priest at all.

all he is is a self proclaimed messiah.

and I agree, TekNo88, what the hell kind of messiah would announce himself on the internet? sure as hell not one i'd want to follow.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
What's next?
A major American television network has requested an interview with Maitreya, which he has accepted. This interview will take place at the earliest possible moment, to be determined by Maitreya. It is believed that the timing is relative to the global financial collapse Maitreya predicted and which is now coming to pass.

I equate this guy to the evil one in the book series "Left Behind". For the life of me I can't remember the character's name (in the books), but Matreiya appears to follow the same path. Meeting with world leaders, predicting end times, winning people over, and attempting to gain some sort of massive control.

"Left Behind" appeared to follow the descriptions of the bible of the coming end time very well-- and if things do begin to happen in much the same way, I fear for the most of us that truly will be left behind.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
According to the Modern Gnostic Movement; this man:...

...was/is the Buddha Maitreya or the Kalki Avatar; and has already come and gone(well, gone physically that is).

If you want to learn about some 'Quantum Mechanics' type manipulations; read "Paramahansa Yogananda: Autobiography of a Yogi". Excellent book.

As far as this guy:

I don't know much about him. He could be a phony; could be a self realized master like Babaji, Lahiri Mahasaya or Sri Yukteswar. Guess I'll have to do the knowledge.

I don't believe that Jesus was the only Christ. He may have been/be the greatest Christ; but we all have the capability to become Christs; whether it takes many incarnations or not.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

he's not catholic, first off.

second, he's not an ordained priest at all.

all he is is a self proclaimed messiah.

and I agree, TekNo88, what the hell kind of messiah would announce himself on the internet? sure as hell not one i'd want to follow.

Who says the pope needs to be catholic or a priest? The next pope would probably claim he's the Christ, so why not?

This Maitreya claims he is the leader of f.ex. the hindu guru Sai Baba (image below), an "incarnation of god", who has millions of followers.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
He's just another self-appointed "teacher of the world." The "miracles" are easily explained (with Creme's money, the guy can just take a jet to those places, you know, and walk down the street in regular clothes, pop into a public facility, and then "magically appear.")

And I sure haven't seen news of him meeting with important leaders. Heck, Qadaffi has better press than he does and meets with more world leaders than he does. In fact, he hasn't been seen much in public. For all I can tell, he might be just a figment of Creme's imagination and a few hired actors.

And no, not the Antichrist (I don't buy into that theology.) He's certainly not charismatic enough.

So which television/news agency is this, anyway?

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i give some info on Maitreya at this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link below is about a project he wants to make, building the biggest idol/statue of bronze in the world.

I am not sure if he/it is trying, to fulfill the prophecies of the anti-Buddha/anti-Christ on purpose. (yes, there is a false messanger for the Buddhists too.) But you couldn't make it any more obvious.

One of the prophecies that were given said that the next anti-Buddha/anti-Christ would build a giant golden statue which will speak and people will have to bow to.

This same statue that Maitreya wants to build, is supposed to have rooms with a librery, a room on the head where all the world's religious leaders will be. Maitreya wants all religions to become one, and uses many of the teachings of Buddhism/Christianism and other religions, but it goes also against the original teachings of the Buddha. Buddhists do not seek to assimilate other religions.

The prophecies also say that this world leader will blind many good people, even those that are faithful to their religions.

You can find more info here.
www.bodhgayanews.net...

Another link.
www.tibet.ca...

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
You can find more info here.
www.bodhgayanews.net...

Are there any connections between the buddhist statue and the new-age-Maitreya, except the name? Can we trace this statue back to him?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.shareintl.org...

All of this was stated in one paragraph.

"...I am near you indeed... ....I am among you in many ways.... ...I am with you and in you...."

is this like a cold, hot, hotter approach?

"I am the Prince of Peace. I am the Sword Bearer."

ha! pretty vague and contradictory...cant wait to see him...oh wait, how can i see him if he is already in me and with me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join