It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA checkpoints now on HIGHWAYS, buses and rails

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The US is now Nazi Gemany: Instead of check points for Jewish people it is check points for US citizens.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

its different because they're searching you with no cause.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They are goading the populace into violent unrest. The Fed will fall just like other fascist regimes.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can't see this lasting long on a larger scale.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The News report that I watched reported that the TSA was working Semi-Truck weigh station, along with State of Tennessee Highway Patrol.

Truck Drivers do NOT have the ability to refuse a search of the Trailer. Truck drivers also MUST submit to a random inspection of the Tractor or Trailer when requested to do so by law enforcement. Anywhere, Anytime, no choice what so ever.

Search of the “Cab” section of the Tractor may be performed with “probable cause”

Truck Drivers are also subject to alcohol and/or drug test Anywhere, Anytime.

So what TSA did was to target the one group on the highway that it is already required by law to submit to “Random Inspection”.

Any State Police needs NO reason what so ever to stop any Commercial Vehicle and do a random inspection. Anywhere, Anytime.

TSA being there was just a publicly stunt.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

when will you wake up..its BY DESIGN

if you really are a cop and truly can't see the big trend here which is to slowly and steadily ramp up the control grid on ordinary americans..then you are not a good cop

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

another apologizer

lmfao

federal government tsa viper troops being allowed to create checkpoints in a NON BORDER STATE

just wow

next it will be full blown border style checkpoints except tsa goons will be running it in national security interests

you guy's won't see the titanic sinking until your dead

please focus on the trend..and the specific action results you have been seeing for many years

there IS no doubt to the direction they are forcing. they found someone they could buy off in TN

just like rick perry was 1st and only governor to force the HPV vac on girls

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
OMG....it really IS here guys

a small minority of us have seen this coming for MANY years

but here it is

obama has successfully got the TSA to do highway duty on a NON BORDER state

now i don't want to scare you folks..but i have a CONFIRMATION from my brother who was driving thru NYC/NJ area the other day... He saw multiple cops and MILITARY folks off the highway near a bridge..just standing there watching cars... a pseudo checkpoint

NO JOKE

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

If you knew the threats that are out there, you'd be demanding more of these checkpoints.

Though, for now... believe what you want about your evil government and TSA, they've earned that reputation and deserve it... For now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This makes me so angry
I would love to speak out loud so many colorful words right about now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But who would hear me? Does anyone care? Slippery slopes people, scary scary scary!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

This has got to end. Anonymus please help againstthe tsa! The moment we give up or freedoms our four fathers fought so hard for, is the moment we go into slavery.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

WHAT HE SAID!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It took these morons over 10 years to input security on trains? LMAO!!! That's about as funny as these same idiots within our government who put us all through hell in order to get onto a plane, yet they leave the borders wide open for a dirty nuke to be sneaked in and ignited. The hypocrisy of these internationalist maniacs has no end. It's complete madness, and they need to be stopped by any means neccessary. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

bINGO! We have a winner. Only the stupid sheoplized robots will be more than happy to be herded with fear and to surrender their freedoms for some fake, corrupt, Internationalist occupied Government invented safety policy. What a weak people we Americans have become. Now go watch Desperate Housewives and American Idol. Everything will be fine. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We know this is going to happen if we just keep letting them grow larger and larger. That much is obvious.

Elect Ron Paul for president, and vote for him in your primaries and vote again when he is up against Obama, he is the only one talking about eliminating the TSA altogether and let the airlines control their own security. If you don't like it, choose another airline. SIMPLE.

RON PAUL 2012 = NO TSA = YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST ANY OF THESE SAD ARTICLES.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by SuperTripps

If you knew the threats that are out there, you'd be demanding more of these checkpoints.

Though, for now... believe what you want about your evil government and TSA, they've earned that reputation and deserve it... For now.

You just keep on believin' whatever"intel" theywant to feed you...

What ever it takes to make it through your day...

My buddy races flat-track motorcycles throughout the midwest.

Last season He was traveling in his personal "race hauler"(a Ford cube "straight" van with a small sleeper compartment) passing in to Iowa from Wi.
Gets pulled over on the interstate:

Iowa state Trooper "Dan": " let see your "logbooks"????
er... uh.. I'm not a commercial driver; sir...

" where are you going ?
"davenport to a race".

"Trooper Dan: do they pay for first place?
...Uh yeah..

you from Iowa?
uh...No.
trooper:Then that's what we call : "interstate commerce".( you need icc registration" and a log etc.)

Phones and lawyers and he got out of Iowa with a fine.

Don't think they aren't reaching
as far over the line as they can get...

edit on 20-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I thought cops had to have a REASON to pull you over and a REASON to search your vehicle? I have had a cop pull me over before and I refused a search. (I had nothing to hide...just wanted entertainment.) The cop got all pissed and said he had all day too...and he eventually left.

There is no point in randomly inspecting cars because anything they find will be inadmissible in court due to illegal search and seizure.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Aye aye aye, our country is becoming so god damn pathetic..... The sad part about this whole story is that I'm not even remotely surprised....What are they going to be taking away from us next???

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

TSA roadside checkpoints will be on every single corner across the US...

It will take 45min to 3hrs to make a simple trip to the shop for milk, because you will be required to stop at every point for an inspection..

It will become a federal law, that all citizens remain naked "at all times", for easy and quick inspections and carry "their own", jar of finger probe lubricant, so that the government dose not have to supply all of it's checkpoints across the country.

It will also become a felony to show displeasure while the TSA agent has his/her finger inside you. You will be required to smile and say "THANK YOU".

On a slightly less serious note...

If you happen to be in the personal Lubricant industry, you will soon be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams...!!

edit on 10/20/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I miss the good old days when the government used to gather intelligence to catch the bad guys.

Now they hope to randomly find them. What a waste of resources! :shk:

I think it's more about having police everywhere so that everyone in the country can just look around them and see who is really in control. That being said, we would no longer have any say at all. A Dictatorship.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join