It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 WAR GAMES Allowed the Attacks to Happen - Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I don't have anything that I have to defend. Certain idiots on here constantly demand "credentials". I'm always willing to put up...to a degree. And I know that the next moron that tries to get in my face in real life, will get the same reception the first moron did

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by loveguy

I don't have anything that I have to defend. Certain idiots on here constantly demand "credentials". I'm always willing to put up...to a degree. And I know that the next moron that tries to get in my face in real life, will get the same reception the first moron did

Make sure you see the edit I did in previous post before you get your tomahawk's out.

War games is the excuse. Quit practicing so much and you might be of any use to those of us who want you here at home, and not under the guise of protecting us.

I'm not going to edit out my mistake. Because I see the flaw in those words, and others deserve to see 'em, so they don't make the same mistake.

With that offering comes my apology.
edit on (6/6/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The US military, in one way or another has war games going on almost every single day. It would not have mattered one bit if we had war games going on/not going on that day, we were going to get hit.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

The US military, in one way or another has war games going on almost every single day. It would not have mattered one bit if we had war games going on/not going on that day, we were going to get hit.

Hi,
You obviously know more than the rest of us...

So, can I just have the straight dope please?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Okay, allow me to clarify. Once the terrorists put their plan in motion, it was almost guaranteed to succeed, no matter if there were war games going on or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Okay, allow me to clarify. Once the terrorists put their plan in motion, it was almost guaranteed to succeed, no matter if there were war games going on or not.

You haven't clarified, what makes you think that they would have succeeded if their were no war games?

Please do care to tell us how you come to this conclusion because no one can know this unless it actually happened without war games, and it didnt happen without war games.

As for war games, I'm sure they don't run 5 lots of live war games every day! War games can differ in their nature, and having 5 lots of live war games in one day is quite unusual.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

And thats where people like you fall. Running war games does not mean that the people watching for threats, stop watching for threats, not everybody is involved in the games. Some are still sitting at their consoles watching the skies.

Now, let's look at the events of 9/11. You lose contact with a jet, it happens, not immediately a concern, lost communications do happen. Before anyone sorts out that it might be a hijack, there is a smoking hole in a building. Then another hijacking, time to scramble some jets. By the time you start to have enough information for an intercept, there is another smoking hole..... War games or no, the only jet we had a realistic chance of intercepting was Flight 93. And that was only because it was late taking off.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

And thats where people like you fall. Running war games does not mean that the people watching for threats, stop watching for threats, not everybody is involved in the games. Some are still sitting at their consoles watching the skies.

Now, let's look at the events of 9/11. You lose contact with a jet, it happens, not immediately a concern, lost communications do happen. Before anyone sorts out that it might be a hijack, there is a smoking hole in a building. Then another hijacking, time to scramble some jets. By the time you start to have enough information for an intercept, there is another smoking hole..... War games or no, the only jet we had a realistic chance of intercepting was Flight 93. And that was only because it was late taking off.

I think it's you that fall down with your ideas. I know how wars games work, dont underestimate people's knowledge.

I'm assuming you know the timeline for flight 77, it was 42 mins from the transponder going off (08:56) to crashing into the pentagon (09:38). The hijacking for flight 77 begins at 08:50 to 08:54, and 08:54 it deviates from it's planned course.

It deviates from it's course 2 minutes before the transponder goes off, so they know it's not on course, and they know the transpoder is off, so the military are automatically alerted to this as a standard procedure, so they can monitor on their radar, this is standard practice, even before 9/11.

At 08:20 they know flight 11 is hijacked, and at 08:46 flight 11 is hijacked, and also at that time they are made aware that flight 175 is hijacked.

Now 8 mins after that flight 77 goes off course, and 2 mins later the transponder goes off, the military should automatically be alerted as a matter of protocol, and are capable of seeing flight 77 on their radar. This is standard procedure. At this time they know 2 other planes have been hijacked, one already crashed into WTC1, so they should be experienced enough to deduce that flight 77 might also be hijacked because it's gone off course, and the transponder is off.

So there is no reason at 08:56 that the military did not take immediate action, and yet 42 mins later the plane hits the pentagon and no military intercepts it?

So there is no way you can say that 'by the time they realise they have no time to intercept'!?!

There were fighters stationed at Andrews AFB, only a few miles away from the pentagon, and it's claimed the pentagon had a defence system. But regardless of if it had a defence system or not, military jets from Andrew's AFB were there for a reason and had ample time to intercept...

More on Andrews AFB during 9/11that here:
www.fromthewilderness.com...

So your 'theory' needs some revision 'vipertech'. I know there was a lot of bad reporting that day, and the media mislead a lot of people, so I don't blame you for getting some of your facts wrong, but in reality, when logic is applied, one can see that there was no reason to not intercept flight 77.

One thing I will add, the media were quicker on the draw with their reporting than the military were with their attempts at intercepting!

2 minutes after the first plane hit WTC1, Dick Oliver from WNYW is reporting live with a camera feed focused on WTC1! That is some feat! The fastest news crew in the world!

Then 30 mins after the 1st impact on WTC1, at 08:50, Howard Stern reports on radio and is mentioning Bin Laden's name?! Only 5 mins after the plane hit he was saying this is clearly a terroist act, and just prior to the first collapse he said 'these buildings wont stay standing'.

The Howard Stern radio recordings are all on youtube, I would recommend people listen to them because it seems very staged, and it appears he knows about things in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It was not until 9:03, when Flight 175 hit the south tower that we knew we were under attack. At that point, the attack has hit fifty percent of it's targets. Nine minutes before that, Flight 77's transponder disappears from the radar,and it becomes just one of a thousand blips on the scopes. Its return, will be noted on radar just minutes before it hits it's target.

The Pentagon, had no defense systems, and the fighters at Andrews, were NOT ready for combat.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Now 8 mins after that flight 77 goes off course, and 2 mins later the transponder goes off, the military should automatically be alerted as a matter of protocol,

Then you should have no problem showing us evidence of this protocol in action before 911.

Good luck.

In the 10 years prior to September 2001 there was only one instance in which military aircraft were involved in an intercept of a civilian aircraft outside the ADIZ.

This was the intercept of Payne Stewart’s Learjet 35, registration N47BA, which lost cabin pressure and flew across several states before crashing on October 25, 1999. According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) report on the incident, communication with the aircraft was lost at 0933 EDT. The Jacksonville Air Radar Traffic Control Centre (ARTCC) directly requested an intercept from the USAF. A test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, reached the Learjet at 0954 CDT – a full 81 minutes* after initial communication was lost.

edit on 9-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Now 8 mins after that flight 77 goes off course, and 2 mins later the transponder goes off, the military should automatically be alerted as a matter of protocol,

Then you should have no problem showing us evidence of this protocol in action before 911.

Good luck.

In the 10 years prior to September 2001 there was only one instance in which military aircraft were involved in an intercept of a civilian aircraft outside the ADIZ.

This was the intercept of Payne Stewart’s Learjet 35, registration N47BA, which lost cabin pressure and flew across several states before crashing on October 25, 1999. According to the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) report on the incident, communication with the aircraft was lost at 0933 EDT. The Jacksonville Air Radar Traffic Control Centre (ARTCC) directly requested an intercept from the USAF. A test pilot from the 40th Flight Test Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, reached the Learjet at 0954 CDT – a full 81 minutes* after initial communication was lost.

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It was not until 9:03, when Flight 175 hit the south tower that we knew we were under attack. At that point, the attack has hit fifty percent of it's targets. Nine minutes before that, Flight 77's transponder disappears from the radar,and it becomes just one of a thousand blips on the scopes. Its return, will be noted on radar just minutes before it hits it's target.

The Pentagon, had no defense systems, and the fighters at Andrews, were NOT ready for combat.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

www.cassiopaea.org...

Is this from the same Laura Knight-Jadczyk who has stated that she gets her information from ouija boards?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.cassiopaea.org...

Your evidence is a wall of truther doo doo. You go in there highlight your evidence, right click, select copy,
come back here, right click ,select paste.

I don't want to get that crap on my shoes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

www.cassiopaea.org...

Is this from the same Laura Knight-Jadczyk who has stated that she gets her information from ouija boards?

Link

Laura Knight Jadczyk channels aliens from the constellation Cassiopaea through a ouija board. She also believes that aliens don't abduct those who smoke cigarettes. That must be why she chain smokes.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The Pentagon money only refers to accounting system incompatibilities within different departments. Rumsfeld gave a number of speeches on the subject prior to 9.11, check the record. It's not like people were writing out $B checks to themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Has anyone considered the idea that maybe higher government officials may have supplied the info about the war games to whoever was responsible for the attacks? Now I'm not defending the OS at all, but let's say for example all those Israeli spy rings managed to gather this information about the war games and used it to create a time frame for when the attacks were to occur. I personally don't believe the military and all the aviation agencies created these games to allow the attack to happen. What if the people behind the attacks used this to their advantage? Whether it was a lone group of 19 hijackers or they had help from the MOSSAD or whatever intelligence agency you would like to believe was behind it.

It's very hard for me to imagine that all the people defending this country would create these war games that would allow the biggest attack on American soil to occur. We need to connect all the dots here. The presence of Israeli spies within the US before, during, and after the attacks might have played a significant role in how this plan went perfectly. What better time to launch a full-scale aviation attack on America when all of it's aerial monitoring was distracted?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.cassiopaea.org...

Link

Laura Knight Jadczyk channels aliens from the constellation Cassiopaea through a ouija board. She also believes that aliens don't abduct those who smoke cigarettes. That must be why she chain smokes.

I take it you have not read any of the 9/11 threads there?! If you had you'd realise that there has been some great work done by members. Laura Knight is just an admin and does not really provide any comprehensive input on the 9/11 debates.

So again, by trying to ridicule part of a website (their 9/11 forum) by association with other beliefs of other people who post there is plain dumb. There are people on ATS that believe in reptillians, does that then make you a fruit bat too?! I'm guessing by your logic it does!

It's probably one of the best 9/11 forums going, and they dont allow shills there either, maybe that is wjy you try to discredit it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

www.cassiopaea.org...

Your evidence is a wall of truther doo doo. You go in there highlight your evidence, right click, select copy,
come back here, right click ,select paste.

I don't want to get that crap on my shoes.

All evidence that the people you call 'truthers' is doo doo, you've never agreed with anyone, it's your job to disagree, maybe to help the site create more pages, or maybe to protect the OS, but either way you will never agree with anything that proves the OS is a complete lie.

You asked me for proof, and the proof is in that thread, links to official government data, if you choose to ignore it then you are ignorant. This site's motto is deny ignorance, if you hadn't noticed!

I'd be more worried about the blood you have on your hands than the crap on your shoes!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

www.cassiopaea.org...

I doubt her members get their 9/11 information from a ouiji board! I dunno what you and your buddies are smoking but I'd lay off it if I was you!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join