It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Michael Hess trapped in WTC7, before it collapsed due to "fire"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So we've all seen and heard from the late great Barry Jennings who was one of the last two men reported to have been in WTC7 before it collapsed. For those that are un-informed and for those that simply want to recap, here's Mr Jennings on the day and later his interview clarifying his eye witness account to the Loose Change crew.

www.youtube.com...

The reporter gives the impression that Mr Jennings was in one of the main WTC towers and you can see that Barry doesn't fully correct him, probably because of his severly shocked state and confusion over the fact he was nearly blown up in the building he worked in, poor bugger.

Then we have his clarification of what he saw and experienced that day - www.youtube.com...

Mr Hess also confirmed he was trapped in WTC7 with Mr Jennings by an explosion when interviewed after being rescued - www.youtube.com...

They both originally reported the explosion that trapped them was before the buildings came down and this trapped them in the building for hours.

Mr Hess later changed his account of what he experienced and instead of an explosion trapping him on the 8th floor, he now reports that the dust and debris from the fallen WTC buildings stopped him getting down to the bottom floor to escape.

The fact that Barry died a few days before the official report on WTC7 was released raises raises some suspicion. The fact that Mr Hess changed his story and is alive and Barry didn't change a single word of his account and is now reported to be dead, also raises suspicion.

When both their stories are the same (as they were on the day), their eye-witness account is fairly believable.

Once the account from Mr Hess changed from that of Barry Jennings, it mean't that one of them is lying.

Mr Jennings never changed his story and only asked that his account not be publicised once he and his family started recieving death threats. He's now reported to have died (from undisclosed causes).

Mr hess, who changed his story to get inline with the official story and now states he was "trapped around the eighth floor by smoke and debris that filled the staircase."

Is he dead? Nope. Infact, he's alive and doing rather well as he was selected to be part of the newly created, multi-million dollar security corporation set up by the ex-mayor Gulliani.

Now this is old news and covered ground for most, however I do have one rather large and overwhelming question for you all.

Does this sound like someone who is simply detained in a building by some smoke and debris and is waiting patiently to be rescued?

www.youtube.com...

Or does this sound like someone in a state of sheer panic, after nearly being blown up in the building he worked in and is desparate to get out before any more explosions kick off.

I can't embed videos and the other links are mearly provided for referrence, however if someone would like to embed this video, I'd appriciated it.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Interesting video. Most people don't realize how massive WTC 7 really was.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunkmunky
Does this sound like someone who is simply detained in a building by some smoke and debris and is waiting patiently to be rescued?

Or does this sound like someone in a state of sheer panic, after nearly being blown up in the building he worked in and is desparate to get out before any more explosions kick off.

I don't think ANYTHING in NY could be described as "patient" that day...

I'm not surprised he sounds like he's fighting for his life because he probably assumed that he was.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Where is there any contradiction between Hess and Jennings? Both men said they were climbing down the stairs, both acknowledged there was an explosion that caused the lower levels to be destroyed, and both said they were trapped in the building because of it. In fact, the only difference is that Hess is acknowledging the explosion was caused by wreckage from the north tower falling, whicle the other simply left it at "explosion".

The fact of the matter is, it cannot be denied that this "explosion" happened at around the same time as the collapse of the north tower, and even their own timeline confirms they were still in WTC 7 when the north tower collapsed, so the "explosion" was almost certainly from the wreckage impact. This means you are artificially attempting to interpret "explosion" as "explosives" rather than simply being " a gigantic loud bang", so the only contradiction here is being introduced by you, not Hess.

Oh, and Jennings was middle aged, obese, and openly admitted he had bad knees and couldn't get around. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US, so there isn't anthing remotely "mysterious" about his death The only reason why it's "mysterious" is that the family doesn't give a flip about you and they want to keep this a private family matter

edit on 7-10-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think that the collapse of each tower generated a 3.5 earthquake accompanied by a hella racket which could sound and feel like lets see.... an explosion?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Where is there any contradiction between Hess and Jennings? Both men said they were climbing down the stairs, both acknowledged there was an explosion that caused the lower levels to be destroyed, and both said they were trapped in the building because of it. In fact, the only difference is that Hess is acknowledging the explosion was caused by wreckage from the north tower falling, whicle the other simply left it at "explosion".

The fact of the matter is, it cannot be denied that this "explosion" happened at around the same time as the collapse of the north tower, and even their own timeline confirms they were still in WTC 7 when the north tower collapsed, so the "explosion" was almost certainly from the wreckage impact. This means you are artificially attempting to interpret "explosion" as "explosives" rather than simply being " a gigantic loud bang", so the only contradiction here is being introduced by you, not Hess.

Exqueeze me. Barry and Michaels' story was exactly the same on the day.

It was only much later that Mr Hess changed his account and as Barry did NOT change his story, this is where the contradiction has occured and by default, one of them has to be lying.

Mr Hess did NOT report an explosion inside WCT7 on the official NIST report, yet his own and Barrys eye-witness account taken from each of them reported an explosion that prevented them from escaping.

Barry even confirmed that the explosion inside WTC7 occured while "both buildings were still standing"

I await your reposte.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here's another video.
Several interesting things in this for me like showing building 7 burning. Yes, it's burning pretty good on a few floors, but I've seen footage and live video of many tall buildings on fire. They've burned for hours on end and none fell.

The other thing that is bizarre to me is all the burned out cars. They are absolutely fried. Ok, so the twins were on fire 70+ stories above ground, how did these cars burn? I'd understand if they were pulverized by rubble, but they're not, just fried. It seems to me that explosives could create that kind of heat, anyone got a better answer for this?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Seeing how the building was on fire and pretty badly damaged on its Twin Towers facing side, it doesn't surprise me at all that there were explosions heard and felt. Strong enough to cause massive damage and trap both Jennings and Hess. This was an uncontrolled fire coupled with some rather disturbing looking structural damage. Even in a commercial office building, there is alot of things that could explode if exposed to the right conditions. Like janitorial storage closests, which are usually stocked full of caustic cleaning chemicals that if either exposed to flame, heat, pressure, or mixing, become bombs in their own right. There were also diesel fuel tanks in the building for the back-up power generators, and diesel fuel, when it ignites, especially under pressure, it burns pretty hot.

Since Jennings and Hess were in there hours before the building collapsed when the explosions occurred, I do not see how they are evidence of controlled demolition. For CD, the explosions would have to be within minutes of the desired collapse time.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Here's another video.
Several interesting things in this for me like showing building 7 burning. Yes, it's burning pretty good on a few floors, but I've seen footage and live video of many tall buildings on fire. They've burned for hours on end and none fell.

The other thing that is bizarre to me is all the burned out cars. They are absolutely fried. Ok, so the twins were on fire 70+ stories above ground, how did these cars burn? I'd understand if they were pulverized by rubble, but they're not, just fried. It seems to me that explosives could create that kind of heat, anyone got a better answer for this?

Just watched the video you provided (I'll be honest before reading your post) and not only had I not seen that vid, but my girlfriend just asked me the exact same question.

How and why are those cars completely burned out? It ain't just the odd one either, there are rows of burnt out motors.

Back to the matter in hand, I've seen numerous videos of burning buildings with varying degrees of damage. Some were severly damaged and others were completely gutted to the extent that all that remains was the steel frame infrastructure.

Regardless of how long they burned, not one of them felt the need to fall down, at free fall speed, into its own footprint.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There are pleanty of other threads discussing how the building fell and you may have peddled your opinions on those threads too, however please refrain from doing so on this thread.

I'm putting aside all other aspects of suspicion raised on that day, the two towers, flight 93, the pentagon and everything else and I ask everyone else does the same on this thread.

Can we simply focus on the fact that Mr Jennings and Mr Hess originally had the same version of events, until Mr Hess decided to change his account significantly, prior to the release of the NIST report. As stated prior, this contradiction means one of them is lying.

Barrys story never changed and he's not around anymore to ask if he was lying about what he experienced.
Michael is alive and well and making a good living working for the ex mayors new security firm.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skunkmunky

Yep, I bet most of us have seen a badly burnt building with only the skeleton left. Guess we are thinking alike here. I'd like a good answer to the fried cars. I remember hearing the exterior car handles were gone, melted, on many of these cars.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ehhh...this is an open forum for debate. You are suggesting it is suspicous somehow. I am suggesting it is not. Nor is it particularly suspicous Hess now works for Guilliani. Seeing how he worked for him, or pretty close to him, before.

Just saying. Don't find it suspicous at all, really, everything considered.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry to get off topic here, but I'm looking into the burned out cars.
www.drjudywood.com...
Check out the pic on this webpage for example of one of the 1400 or so burned out vehicles.

Could this be the smoking gun?

I really can't understand this never before seen phenomenon. Tires didn't burn, but plastic and steel burned in chemical burn-lke patterns.

Guess I should find another thread, because I think this is a pretty important detail from that day.

edit on 7-10-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunkmunky
Barry even confirmed that the explosion inside WTC7 occured while "both buildings were still standing"

I've addressed this before. Jenning's own timeline confirms that it would have had to be the collapse of the north tower that caused the damage he witnessed-

-at 8:46 the north tower is hit. Police begin evacuating the building almost immediately, and this would have taken a half hour. Jennings admits that when he arrived the building was already evacuated, so that places him there at around 9:15.

-He goes up the main elevator and tries to get into his office, but the doors are locked, so he has to come back down to the lobby to find someone to let him in. That would take about fifteen minutes, making it around 9:30.

-He has to then track down someone in the lobby, argue with him that he's authorized to enter the building, and then be allowed up the freight elevator. That would take about twenty minutes, or 9:50.

-He finds the office empty, then attempts to call out to everyone in creation hoping to reach someone to find out what's going on. He then reaches someone who tells him the building had been evacuated and he needed to leave. That would take probably thirty minutes, so that would be around 10:20. The south tower collapsed at around 10:00 so by the time he started down the stairs, the south tower was gone.

-He then leaves the office, finds the stairwell, and begins to climb down, and he admits he has bad knees so he'd be going pretty slow. It would take him about eight minutes for him to get to the 8th floor, or 10:28.

-The North tower collapsed at 10:28, meaning he was in the exact position he said he was in at the exact moment in time the north tower collapsed and at the exact moment he heard/felt a massive explosion that blocked the lower levels.

There is absolutely no way, shape, or form that both the towers were still standing when he said they were. After the second plane struck everyone within a five mile radius in Manhattan was watching what was going on at the WTC complex so firefighters and police were all over in the vicinity and even Jennings openly admitted the building was full of police and security. It's ridiculous to claim that in a city as large as NYC, Jennings is the only person in existance who happened to notice "the lobby looked like Kong Kong came in and destroyed the place." Not one cop, not one reporter, and not one firefighter saw any such thing, and they were all there too. Besides, the south tower collapsed at around 10:00, and he was still in the office trying to reach someone on the office communications equipment during this time.

Why, may I ask, are you even taking Jennings' eyewitness account seriously, anyway? The truthers have built an extensive collection of excuses for why you people shouldn't remotely believe any eyewitness account (firefighters reporting massive structural deterioration in WTC 7 from the fires, eyewitnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon, eyewitnesses in Shanksville who saw the plane coming down, and the like). Why are you insisting his single eyewitness account has to be real and the 100 eyewitness accounts at the Pentagon that corroborate each other are all fake?

By definition, he's an eyewitness with a discrepency in his account, so by definition, he's a secret agent trying to lie to you. Isn't that how it works?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Ehhh...this is an open forum for debate. You are suggesting it is suspicous somehow. I am suggesting it is not. Nor is it particularly suspicous Hess now works for Guilliani. Seeing how he worked for him, or pretty close to him, before.

Just saying. Don't find it suspicous at all, really, everything considered.

You are correct, this is indeed an open debate forum and as much as I appriciate that you have an opinion, I wish to make my point un-equivically clear.

It is a FACT that Mr Hess changed his story shortly before the release of the NIST report.

This change of story creates a contradiction, which means one of these two individuals is lying.

It is my OPINION that this suspicious.

In reply to SunnyDee - I accept no apologies for interjections with relevent facts and information for the purpose of healthy debate, infact I whole-heartedly welcome them.

I concur that you may wish to create your own thread with the link you've provided and I'd willingly share with you my opinions and speculations on how such a large number of vehicles were damaged.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Oh, and Jennings was middle aged, obese, and openly admitted he had bad knees and couldn't get around. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US, so there isn't anthing remotely "mysterious" about his death The only reason why it's "mysterious" is that the family doesn't give a flip about you and they want to keep this a private family matter

edit on 7-10-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

Leukemia isn't heart disease.
One of the sons DID want to talk; but, nobody would listen.
i52.tinypic.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Errr, no, it's more like two different people, same experience, different recollections? Bombs aren't the only things that make explod-ey noises. Alot of things do that too. I don't see how this is a major, noteworthy discrepency.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

-at 8:46 the north tower is hit. Police begin evacuating the building almost immediately, and this would have taken a half hour. Jennings admits that when he arrived the building was already evacuated, so that places him there at around 9:15.

I know three people who worked in WTC 7 for Morgan Stanley - after first building was hit the security staff for
Morgan Stanley began to evacuate their employees from the South Tower and WTC 7

Read up on Rick Rescorla, the security manager, who had all employees practice evacuating the building for
kust such a contingency

I suppose there's a conspiracy in here - Morgan Stanley planning for terrorist attack, has employees practice
evacuations

Until one considers that the towers were bombed 8 years before, smoke from burning vehicles filled the stairs
with smoke/fumes

Here is video highlighting Rick Rescorla's actions

www.youtube.com...

He died in South Tower with his security team

Having done lot of work for Morgan Stanley office in NY/NJ can tell you take security seriously....

In high raise buildings are bins filled with Chem light sticks and smoke masks to assist in evacuation

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Your avatar and signature clearly indicate that you are more interested in peddling your one sided opinions, rather than healthy debate, however I will skip over your wild speculation and endevour to answer your direct questions.

You asked me - Why, may I ask, are you even taking Jennings' eyewitness account seriously, anyway?

There are a number of reasons why Mr Jennings harrowing account of his ordeal speaks to me. Firstly, I regard myself as good judge of character (see above for evidence) and can tell that Barry is a well spoken, educated, salt of the earth type chap.

He was willing to go on record as having doubts about the official story and the events of that day. He went on record with his account, as he believed in truth and honesty and niavely hoped that his nation may also be of a similair disposition.

His story was originally exactly the same as Mr Hess, which corroberated his account near to the exact detail, until Mr Hess changed his account much later.

You asked me - Why are you insisting his single eyewitness account has to be real and the 100 eyewitness accounts at the Pentagon that corroborate each other are all fake?

I haven't insisted his eye witness account has to be real, nor have I referenced at all the pentagon or any eye-witnesses to that event.

Infact, in a previous reply, I specifically asked we negate all other aspects of this day in hope that we maybe able to focus and debate how Mr Hess changed his story to fall inline with the official story and the implications of this change, however Mr Jennings account never changed. Not once.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Errr, no, it's more like two different people, same experience, different recollections? Bombs aren't the only things that make explod-ey noises. Alot of things do that too. I don't see how this is a major, noteworthy discrepency.

Fair enough.

So you don't see the fact that both their stories after being rescued we're exactly the same when interviewed.
Much later, Mr Jennings account hadn't changed a single bit, however Mr Hess went on record with a very different account of what detained him in building 7 before they were rescued.

Then far be it from me to explain or engage you further.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join