It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Missouri police have launched a massive manhunt for a baby girl who vanished from her crib in the middle of the night. "We've exhausted everything we can at the original scene," said a police spokesman. "We've opened up the crime scene and are doing everything we can." A neighbor reported seeing someone walking down the street at night with a baby in a diaper about the time 10-month-old Lisa Irwin vanished. Lisa's mom put her to bed about 10:30 pm, and when her father returned home from work before dawn she was gone, the parents told police.

source

I so hope we're not looking at another tragedy as Casey Anthony. How sad it is that's the first thing that comes to mind - the mother or father is at fault and corrupt - instead of an immediate wish to offer sympathy.

Anyone here on ATS in that area that can give us some updates???

Prayers to family and friends but mostly that little baby girl. Let's all hope for a safe quick recovery of Lisa Irwin.

peace
edit on 4-12-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Extralien because: title fix per request

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How sad it is that's the first thing that comes to mind - the mother or father is at fault and corrupt - instead of an immediate wish to offer sympathy.

The sad part is, that in a vast majority of these types of cases it IS the immediate family who are involved.

I hope they find the baby.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I hope they find her.........probably a relative stole her, if not I don't know what to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is standard operating proceedure, but it still looks awful damning.

Police search home of Lisa Irwin and carry out two bags full of baby items.

source

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Hours after blue eyed Lisa Irwin was last seen inside her crib, investigators carried out two bags full of what looked like baby items, possibly clothes.

Officers with K9 units and mounted patrol returned to the family's home around 7 Tuesday night.

They took the two bags of evidence and then left.

Neighbors said they are shocked that almost 24 hours after the 10-month-old was last seen, they have not found her.

Fingers crossed...

peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
CONTACT AND LEAFLET INFO:

Kansas City, Missouri: The FBI is searching for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin who was last seen in her crib at 10:30 pm on 10/03/2011 and is believed to have been kidnapped.

Lisa has blond hair, blue eyes, weighs 30 pounds, and is 2' 6" tall. She has two bottom teeth and a birth mark on her right thigh.

She was wearing purple pants and a purple top with white kitties on it. Her date of birth is November 11, 2010.

Please call in tips to Kansas City Police at 1.816.474.TIPS or 911.

Facebook page: facebook.com...

Download landscape/horizontal flyer: http://(link tracking not allowed)/oFFfzf

Download portrait/vertical flyer: http://(link tracking not allowed)/pq6Mzq

Download flyer 4 per page: http://(link tracking not allowed)/oayjwi
source

edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In this case, I have a very bad feeling that Mommy is involved. I do not put my kids down to bed, then go to sleep myself and not wake up at the slightest noise. I hear everything, and I dout I would sleep threw someone coming in a taking my baby. Sorry but it just sounds a little but like BS to me. For the sake of the baby I hope I am wrong. I hope they find her alive and well!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
With a baby in the house, my place would be locked up to the nines. I do not think that anyone could just walk in and take a baby from the cot. The purp must have known the layout of the house and how to get in without detection. I am so sorry to sa ythat this sounds very iffy.

On another, more out of this world note. There was a report a few ywears ago, in the mountains close to where I live. A family was out for a walk. The parents were about 100 metres apart and the son walked from mother to father. Neither watched him walk over, but he never arrived. He had simply vanished. The police were called and an extensive search was conducted with no result.

He was never seen again. Even his footprints on the wet grass just stopped. Now I am not saying that is what happened, but so many people just vanish from the face of the earth without trace.

Although, I truly hope they find the baby safe and sound.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like the Madeline McCann case over here in the UK

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

On another, more out of this world note. There was a report a few ywears ago, in the mountains close to where I live. A family was out for a walk. The parents were about 100 metres apart and the son walked from mother to father. Neither watched him walk over, but he never arrived. He had simply vanished. The police were called and an extensive search was conducted with no result.

Very scary stuff. I'd love to know the name if you remember. Or around what year and a town? No, not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to read about it.

And yes, as depressing and horrible as it sounds fingers are starting to point in Mom's direction. Or Dad's.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hum, good question. It was in the French press, about 1994 I think. I will ask the boss when I phone her tonight, she will know for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Strange story, surely if they're both facing the same direction one of the parents would have seen the child all the way to the other one

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Day 2 of search starts for missing Northland infant

It's been more than 24 hours since the parents of Lisa Irwin reported her missing, and there's is still no sign of the 10-month-old.

Police are meeting this morning to plan their next steps in the search for the missing Northland infant.

The parents, who have been cooperative with police, were downtown at police headquarters answering questions until about 10:30 p.m Tuesday, said Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman.

(later)

Evidence at the scene led authorities to believe the child was abducted, police said.

Young called the situation “unusual.” Many abductions involve a custody dispute or some other situation that can be confirmed quickly.

Very very sad...

The unmarried parents have two other children in the home, both boys age 10 or younger, from previous relationships, Young said.

Honestly, I find this last part scary. Unmarried, two other kids from other relationships and children, boys, 10 or younger.

Oh man.

But by midafternoon they said they couldn’t determine the point of entry.

More unnerving news.

A neighbor reported seeing a man with a baby in the area about 2 a.m.

So a neighbor sees a man he/she doesn't know, at 0200, walking down the street with a 'baby in a diaper' and they don't call the police? Wow.

Also - it was reported the person who 'saw a man and a baby in a diaper' - but - the police report little Lisa was wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

FISH! I smell FISH! BIG ONES.

peace

edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc and added info

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

I hope your feeling is wrong...that would be horrific if the mom was involved...why hasn't the MSM reported on this? Oh yea they're consumed with Amanda Knox and other things not important. I pray for this child's safe return.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
posted in error
edit on Sun Oct 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by danbirmingham

No, that's just it. Neither of them watched him walk over. They were both preoccupied. When one did look up, nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This happened less than half mile from my house. Needless to say the cameras that have been laying around for months are finally going up this weekend. Kind of strange but that little pocket of KC has gone to S#%*. A friend was murdered 1 block from that house at the BP by a 16 year old earlier this year. But it wouldn't surprise me if either the parents were involved or it was another stupid gang initiation thing like my friend. That neighborhood has become infested with the tweakers. You can spot them from across the store, nostrils flaring red sometimes with holes through them, teeth (if they have any left) rotting, and usually trying to buy all the cold and flu products on the shelf. I'll be working 1 block over from that house in a few hours, I'll let you know when I get back what the word is in the subdivision.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Agreed! My kids sleep in the same room together. I have the baby monitor on all night, and both my door and their door stays open! I really can't see how a mother could not hear someone in her child's room! Nope, not buying it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Scary stuff.
My house is locked like Fort Knox constantly. If I'm the only adult in the house I always co sleep with my two year old.
Those breathing sensor alarms are brilliant too even when little ones are in their own rooms and the paranoia of cot death has long gone. Within a few seconds of a child taken out of the cot an alarm goes off that could wake the street!.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The facts just don't add up here: Mother states child last seen @ 6:30am, a neighbor has seen some man walking down the road @ 2:am with a baby, live in boy friend comes in sometime during the early morning;no time given in information yet, but by 911 call, one can detirmine it may have been around 6:30 am as mother states that "we went back to sleep" after the child had went back to sleep; clothing differs by witness account and police/mother statement. Biological father of child has no knowledge of child(I bet he got a rude, confusing wake up call if he's not invovled). which in todays society in America is not the norm, but not unusual either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join