It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us - vs - Them = Human Livestock! READ and WATCH!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
#SNIP# there is nothing here for you to agree with or disagree with. Today's statements are beyond those ideas. But it is important that you read what i am trying to state.
Before taking this post as a rant i beg of you to contemplate it for a moment. My real concern is you the reader and not so much what i have to say. As we all have read opinions and debates here on ATS and for the most part people come in thinking one way and leave thinking the same way. Theists vs Atheists - Left vs Right - Paul vs Parry - Truthers vs Trusters - Black vs White - This vs That - whatever...
This paradigm no longer applies. The awaking humans have no need for any of it. Of course we can talk and share ideas but no longer is there need for debate. Debate is a highschool or collegiate game like football or chess. Some folks who might be brilliant at one thing also may be horrible at debate. And the kindest most beautiful mind also might suffer from a disorder. All of the ideas of the right/wrong - left/right paradigm have been brought to you courtesy of your manmade environment, something which is sometimes called brainwashing, mindcontrol and other such things when we apply it to the other side.
i am here to relate to you some ideas. Perhaps a look at ourselves (note: i am not above being stupid and slipping on the road i walk).
Socrates, said something or another like, "An unexamined life is not worth living"... This phrase has been my maxim for ages. My other favorite axiom is from performance artist David Byrne, "Strange as it may seem the laws of chance take us most likely where we need to be"... i ask that you keep these two phrases in mind as you continue to read (as they are important).

We all come here to read differing ideas some which we subscribe to - some we don't. Between all of the forums almost anyone can find something of interest. ATS attracts a wide variety of people, and yes and some of these folks are going to be stupid (yes some folks are just stupid, including you and i sometimes).

These new ideas have passed those old archetypes of this and that and violence and bigotry.

New movements now are coming to a theater near you. These new movements will NOT be derailed, spun and tied up in plastic bags (for those old enough remember Melanie's, "Look What They've Done to my Song", younger folks look it up later). Already several singer/song writers and bands have made their music available for download eliminating the need for the middlemen. And this type of transition is going to happen throughout all business and industry or folks will occupy the spaces until the change occurs. How can merely occupying a space create change, you may ask? i say watch and see. It's okay if you want to sit on the fence and ruminate for awhile. Hell, it's okay if you oppose the movement (although there is nothing really to oppose).

Well, as some of these movements have started already, as the Anonymous movement and the Occupy movements, some folks just aren't getting what they are about. They seem leaderless, the mainstream media can't make heads nor tails of them. Also they report mostly fictions as how it only appears to them in their dualistic paradigm. Here on ATS ideas get thrown about by folks who don't understand them at all and in some cases don't get the "joke" and need to know what is it they are saying? and what do they stand for ? and who is their speaker?
Certainly they need to have an agenda (good or bad) and they need a leader or spokesman because everyone can't speak all at once. Well, those daze are over. The paradigm is shifting (finally) thanks to the promise of the internet.

The Powers That Be have declared some parts of the Anonymous movement to be crimminal (hackers and scriddies). Fox news compared the Occupy movement as the left-wing tea party (lol). Maybe there are a few or many who are these things as the movements represent the 99% of the folks who ain't the 1%. So considering these new movements represent 99% of the people of course you are going to have all types. Within the 99% are the working class, the working poor, the homeless, Gays, Mexicans, Furries, Trannies, Grandma, hunters, and what and whoever.

No... some of you might have just said to yourself, WHOA, wait a minute mike, these people don't represent me!

And i will address that response as, Yes they do. And if you can't tell me who their leaders are or what they stand for how do you know they are not representing you? Are you merely going off of what has been presented to you through the MSM, or opinions and debates here on ATS (and where did those ATS ideas come from?)?

One thing is the new movements have no set ideology other than we are all humans, although each individual can have whatever belief they want. There are no leaders and this way the movements cannot be derailed by an agenda or a cult of personality. Hence a fictional character mask has become one of the representations of part of the new movements.

This concept of how a movement should proceed came up during the turn of the last century under Transendentalism, Existentialism, and Post impresionism, then it moved into Dadaism, Abstraction and Surrealism all the way to the Punk and Post Post Modernism. Although these movements mantained themselves as pretty much fringe, obscure and underground as the masses of their times didn't understand or get them (although works now from those eras are widely known). Where the masses started to understand what a movement actually was, especially durring the 60s and 70s, they were quickly led astray and divided (sex and drugs and rock&roll).
But with the advent of instant communication and super-pop culture the young folks are getting it. With millions of young folks able to create their own entertainment through YouTube and personal blogs and connect world wide with millions of each other through social media [note: also watch if one form of social media becomes a distraction it will quickly become obsolete something record labels, network broadcasting and MySpace has found out and Facebook may find out soon]. Oldsters, remember the song by Gil Scott-Heron, "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

The reason i have brought up the rambling topics i have is to get you to access a part of your thinking which we don't commonly use on these boards. The world is changing and it didn't ask for permission. With or without you the revolution is and will happen. This revolution will happen generally peacefully no matter how many Nay Sayers call for violence or no matter how many say it will never work. You see those options have already been done and are obsolete. It doesn't matter anymore if you are Retarded, Brilliant, Black, White, Martian or even some Foreigner. Time has moved passed all that. We are all human beings with differences and our own ideas and an ability to communicate those ideas instantly world wide.

Please watch the following video and just think about it. Whether you agree or not is moot. It is what It Is.

Click on the following link and just read the comments for awhile and you'll start to get the picture if you haven't already. www.livestream.com...

Best wishes and warm regards, as ever mike;
edit on Tue Oct 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: not self-promoting of threads, please

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

Please keep this on the front page you must flag this post as there is nothing here for you to agree with or disagree with.

I read that...scanned the wall of text and decided the thread was not worthy of being on the front page
Its nothing that hasnt been discussed before

No flag from me im afraid.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Too much for my frazzled mind to take in at the moment but seems you are making an interesting point.

Will be back later to read the rest.

S&F

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry... You can't post a huge wall of text AND a 16 minute YouTube video and expect to keep anyone's attention...

Any chance you could shorten it down to a nice summary? Or maybe find a slightly shorter video? Right now, you're asking people to make quite a commitment to something they "can't" agree or disagree with.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyTots

Agree, a summary would be nice, or just state the point you are trying to make. Don't write an anthology please.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is a good thread. I will flag it as to keep it around and see what others say. \
You are so right regarding people as a whole, us common people who work our arsses to the ground we see each other as a whole. It is the governmetn, elites, and cororations who try to separate us. I am praying this revolution stays peaceful, Ghandi proves it is possible.
We the people "WE" not them.
my Local protest start on the 6th, my core reason im going is get rid of the corruption and tyranny. I will represent one cause that requires an effect..my statement will probably be in regards to Agenda 21. We are all out there for various reasons, but our inner core reason is all the same...We The People. world wide change is on the horizon...im exicted, it may get rocky but, I see a tiny light at the end of the long dark cave.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am so sorry, no flag or star from me.
Your post was rambling and incoherent. It took so long to read that understanding was impossible. At least one concise sentance per paragraph would be helpful.
You speak of it not mattering that we are different. Then in the same sentance you say we are human, then we are martians.
Confusing and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.
I am old enough to remember when the song you mentioned came out and You are not using the songs' lyrics in the way I understand them.

So WTF are you trying to say? We are human? We are having a difference of opinion? Opinions do not matter?

Smoking that stuff and posting do not mix ya know.

(Or maybe reading your post and smoking do not mix :lol

Not front page material is my bottom line. Try again, maybe if you put it in plain english for the stupid, I will understand your points.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That video is pretty compelling! Thanks for posting...

I think its time we all get over our stockholm syndrome

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I will happily read your post again and again. I will read this to my children as well. Articulate, well-thought out and eloquent. Most of all, it is a very constructive and important opinion. I agree that it is a long read ::laughs:: It took me at least 4 minutes to read this and 16 minutes to watch the vid. That's 20 minutes less that I will read some foolish rant from members who participate on this forum only to piss people off. We need more thinkers and do'ers. You are clearly one of them. Standing "O" for you.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Excellent post and great video! Unfortunately, there are those that have limited attention spans, and would/will not take the 20 minutes to read it and watch the video in order to give an informed opinion, so they will just bash what they do not wish to learn. Deny Ignorance does not apply to these folks.

I am afraid that there are too many people out there that are all too comfortable being livestock. They don't want to give up their "creature comforts," and as my sister says, "I like my blinders."

I recognized the fallacy of working all day to make someone else rich a long time ago. However, when one rebels against the current system, one is ostracized, labeled and put in a nice neat little package that we call "riff-raff", lazy, bums, "mentally ill" what have you. Family turns their back on them, friends abandon them, and unless they have a modicum of ingenuity and intelligence, they will either sink into despair, and either commit suicide, or return to the "farm".

Will we as a people return to the days of freedom? Possibly. I do know that this change will not happen without the blood of both slave and master being spilled. Can we as a species handle freedom? Only if we abandon materialism. Stop wanting "bigger and better things".

We have to stop feeding the monster that holds the chains that bind us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The OP is very clear and indicates that at the moment.
We the people are all slaves, some aware but choose to stay as a slave.
Others not aware and promote people to stay a slave (unconscious of being a slave).
As we produce more thanks to technology, the more "they" invest on "us". Because
we are profitable for the "elite". When we become wary of our enslavement, they put
us back to sleep using temporary relief of pleasure from drugs or so called "freedoms".
or propaganda. (That was the summary)

But in reality these so called "freedoms" are actually instructions telling you to stay
blind and enslaved. It's like making cattle "free range" so they produce better but
not "free" since that won't give anything for the "profiteers".
We are human beings yet we have names, sounds rational to have
a name so people can socialize and now each other as, but in reality names are only
another form of "numbers" to sort us out. Temporary relief's are not the way to go, it's like
2 strings that lead to freedom, but one has a dead end and the other does not, however it will
take much more effort to get to endless string rather then the one with an end to it, and always
if not mostly people "will" pick the string easier for them. Occam s Razor " the simplest solution is
the best solution" however in these cases it's the rivers with the simplest solution is only the best
in short term cause it will only last a breath.
edit on 3-10-2011 by foreshadower99 because: just a little bit more lol

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

i agree in principle with the video and its message.
However, I question who the farmer is, and I don't think that was covered.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great Post and video.

It has been shown on here before and speaks of so many truths.
Makes one wonder why we go through all this to begin with.

Disregard those who can't sit still long enough to enjoy your words.
They probably need to adjust their "pill" intake.

Very thoughtful and it's what everyone should think about right now.

We must take back what is rightfully ours.
We are not slaves.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nothing untrue in there. Except the fear. The fear of true personal freedom. Cool video though.

In Reality a revolution is not needed for personal freedom. If it was we would all be waiting for a revolution to be free. So don't wait. Live free now.

The farmer is also seeking freedom. They are a slave to their hatred of truth which is love. Have empathy for them, knowing that your ability to live in love and truth is what they desperately need and can never have.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Mike,

I feel as though I should contribute some long meaningful reply, but at the moment I just do not know what to say, I think you have covered it. From one Farm animal to another, you are right.

You managed to bring up just about every important thing in your OP. Thanks for that and great job.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Frater210 because: .

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Excellent post, and very clear. Thank you for posting!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've been saying for years the average persons attention span is equal to a hamster. Thank the first few replies to this thread for confirming as much. As much as I would like to hate them for being lazy, and part of the "entitlement society" the US has become, I realize it was designed this way and they are just the weak, the stupid ones that are currently outnumbering us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.Business and government do seem to look at us more and more
like objects than people.Just something to generate money via taxes.

Todays world is a endless stream of ads and marketing designed to make us spend money on
things we dont need or want.

All we need is peace and love.

But there no profit in that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That video is spot on.
Ive felt this way for years, and share such beliefs with family and close friends. People really do absolutely fear this information.
I had read somewhere that our social security numbers are like employee numbers. Our employer is the US government. Were given employee benefits and rights, until they no longer have a use for us.
Years ago, nobles would transport people to the US, through a systematic declination of their pre-existing lifestyles, so they would easily be coerced to move wherever their masters wanted them to (through suggestion and financial manipulation).
People en masse were actually bought and sold this way, unbeknownst to them. They were referred to as 'stock'. These stocks would help certain 'businessmen' build economies in certain areas, and in new aspects. Im not talking about African slave trading, Im talking mainly about Europeans. Although, this happened(s) worldwide.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the great thread. I just read it aloud to my family and now we are watching the video. You are spot on in your assessment!
I decided about two years ago to stop being "stock" and it has changed my outlook on all aspects of my life for the positive. It is hard to step out of the system, but once you do, you will not go back.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join