It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
After reading your ......................... *opinion* I've come to the conclusion...it's just that. Opinions DO NOT equal facts. I don't believe you realize this or you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself like you have. Not only is there TONS of circumstantial evidence pointing it's finger directly at Bush and his Corp. America friends along with hard cold solid FACTS!!!! You cannot, *no matter how hard you try* you cannot debunk a fact... I can however debunk your opinion as self-righteous, non-educated in the facts, weak, foot in your mouth...... crap.

I get really sick and tired of *Americans* like you opening up your mouth without so much as ONE fact!

People like you are destroying this great Nation by NOT using your HEAD!!!

FACTS Solid people from the 911 commission team openly admitted that Bush/Cheney/Rummy/Rice not only kept information from them...but refused to co Operate with the inquiryInvestigation. Innocent people don't refuse to help find the killers of over 3000Americans. Tapes from and around the Pentagon, confiscated by Bush's Men...Bush lying and saying he seen the first plane hit! NO ONE SAW THE FIRST PLANE HIT!

............and thats just a FEW facts....................NOT OPINION..............................FACTS...that you would HAVE seen had you investigated instead of just giving us your opinion!

I am NO longer a Proud American. I want NOTHING to do with our Government or the selfish, greedy Americans that have forgotten what this Country was BUILT ON! I've checked out! To bad I can't be sent to a New America!!! What are you going to do this time around America? Vote Republican? You won't like that guy...so next time you'll vote Democrat again? lmao *sigh*

edit on 15-9-2011 by tracehd1 because: add comment

Their is more evidence that our government did it then bin laden doing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Their is more evidence that our government did it then bin laden doing it.

Stop the press
I surrender.

Your last reply here has just convinced me.
Now please show us all the that Evidence for the rest of the delusional audience.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

With great interest did I watch your embedded vid and it is good to know that there are people taking initiative to educate the people who want to know the truth about 911.

This architect presents scientific facts which can be examined by other experts in the field. Once these other experts agree with the conclusions of the investigated matter people should realise that the chance these architects are wrong has become very very small. If nobody can question these final conclusions with reasonable arguments only genius', morons and idiots would doubt the outcome of the investigations.

The architect mentioned in his intro how freedoms of the US citizens were taken away by the Partiot Act and the Millitairy Commissions Act (of 2009?). He also mentioned the Senate Bill 1959. He also explained what this bill could mean for the US citizens...and it shocked me.

This Senate Bill 1959 shocked me in such a way that I had to know more about it. If I am well informed this bill will never see the light of day because it was rejected. Maybe viewers of your embedded vid should know that.... if they didn''t know already.

They can read more about that bill here.

Thanks for your vid...

edit on 15/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

FYI adding exclamation pint to your title doe not make it more exciting.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My favorite Truther belief is that the government secretly planted explosives in the WTC without anyone knowing (a task that surely would have taken months and involved many, many people) but when it came time to plan the crash in the field, they said "screw it, we'll just dig a hole and call it good"

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Please provide links to all of your claims......thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by canselmi
My favorite Truther belief is that the government secretly planted explosives in the WTC without anyone knowing (a task that surely would have taken months and involved many, many people)

Actually a small team of people could do it pretty quickly imo. But why would it matter how long it took? They could have started it years ago.

Ever been in a high rise building? Would you pay attention to anyone you didn't know in a building that holds thousands of people, who you don't know?

They could have done it under the guise of elevator repairs...

www.usatoday.com...

But regardless of why you think it could not have been done, the physics of the collapses contradicts your thinking.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Blaming us truthers for spreading paranoia is illogical.

Paranoia is the government telling you there's a rogue terrorist organization that the most technologically advanced and defended air force failed on 3 different instances to stop Arab's armed with box cutters on 9/11.

Paranoia is the government telling you terrorists have sleeper cells based in the U.S. and all over the world and they could strike at anytime and anywhere within the U.S. with bio weapons or nuclear weapons.

Paranoia is the government telling you that Americans that buy guns and exercise their civil liberties are possible terrorists.

Paranoia is the government telling you that if we cut the military budget we will have another terror attack.

Paranoia is the government telling you that if it doesn't bail out the banks martial law will be invoked and lawlessness will spread.

Paranoia is the government telling you that returning veterans could be or become terrorists.

If you don't believe the official story, most of the above has no effect on you. I don't fear people that buy guns, disagree with government, exercise their liberties, returning vets, or the banks failing. I know for certain terrorist organizations exist, all I have to do is look to my own government. They're the ones threatening terror attacks if all of the above goes unheeded by the populace.

If I met you on the street, I guarantee that you, not I, would be the paranoid one. You're living under the fear that another terror attack could happen anywhere, anytime, by just about anybody. I, however, don't believe this, I am not living in fear.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Six6Six

The OS does not need to be proved.

Appeal to Authority, Logical Fallacy....

No, just plain old Occam's Razor.

Terrorists attacking an enemy nation is easily believable, there are countless examples of this occurring.

The US government actively slaughtering thousands of its own citizens in an insanely complicated and phenomenally high-risk calculated act of madness, not so likely.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
To respond to the OP as to why the loose change creator wasn't killed is because he wasn't the only conspiracy theorist. - you would have to be blind to see there is no motivation to create documentaries about the suspicious connections for 9/11.

There is a conspiracy business - some people live their lives looking for events that don't easily add up and have a conspiratorial connection. You don't think the Government would know that it's inevitable a film would be made?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

No the OS states Bin alnden and his men committed the crimes.

I do not believe that part.

I do not believe that the US government committed the crimes.

I do NOT know who did. That would be interesting to find out. But I do not think it is those two groups mentioned above.
Doesn't that make you a truther?...Is that you George W.?

edit on 15-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It prolly is fake. It exists to divert you from the fact that whoever attacked the US isn't as important as actually knowing about the attacks. I don't care who did it- I care that it happened when people knew it would happen. The "Pearl Harbor" scenario is a b_tch.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

That would be the laws of motion, specifically the 3rd law, and the fact that when objects collide the force on each object is equal, and velocity from dropping twelve feet does not add a dynamic load that can overcome a larger mass than itself.
reply to post by ANOK

Thank you for so clearly demonstrating the complete and utter inability of truthers to understand even the most basic of physical laws - and yet still believe with 100% certainty that they are right!

Ps - you might like to contemplate how a drop hammer works.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are their more and more dis-info agents out and about lately. It seems like on every AM site you go to now, there are posts ignorantly supporting proven government cover ups/frauds/botched FBI raids etc.

It's pretty easy to tell them apart as as they will insult,berate,belittle any non government supporting poster under the guise of asking to be proven wrong. Then when presented with numerous examples of being wrong they change their stories, try to discredit, change subjects or just completely ignore it.

Their should be something similar to "Don't feed the trolls" but for dis info agents. I mean, if a serious OS believer actually DEBATES the facts and not just spews OS garbage then by all means DEBATE. However, these posts that just go back and forth with substance only coming from one party is too painful to read.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
9/11/2001 to 9/11/2011=3652days+13 days= 9/25/2011-9/27/2011 the day Comet Elenin begins to pass between earth and sun

3652days+13 days=3665

Number of lives lost on 9/11/2001= 2997 killed

3665-2997=666

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Thank you for so clearly demonstrating the complete and utter inability of truthers to understand even the most basic of physical laws - and yet still believe with 100% certainty that they are right!

Please answer this question...

1. While driving down the road, a firefly strikes the windshield of a bus and makes a quite obvious mess in front of the face of the driver. This is a clear case of Newton's third law of motion. The firefly hit the bus and the bus hits the firefly. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the firefly or the force on the bus?

(link to answer when you reply to this question)

If you can answer that correctly, then you can't deny what I say is correct. When you have answered that question, and we can see where your level of understanding is, we can continue this discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I don´t think a drop hammer totally obliterates the stake it falls on. Which it would have to do if your analogy is to hold water in this context.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Please answer this question...

1. While driving down the road, a firefly strikes the windshield of a bus and makes a quite obvious mess in front of the face of the driver. This is a clear case of Newton's third law of motion. The firefly hit the bus and the bus hits the firefly. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the firefly or the force on the bus?

(link to answer when you reply to this question)

If you can answer that correctly, then you can't deny what I say is correct. When you have answered that question, and we can see where your level of understanding is, we can continue this discussion.

OMG - you have absolutely no idea whatsoever do you!? - you are embarassing yourself!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy was born when the towers fell. some people thought "wow, that looked like one of those implosion thingy's"

and then they had to pound the round peg into the square holes, and then the next thing you know they are saying a missile hit the pentagon, and the plane debris in penn was dropped by a cargo plane

they still don't have an answer for what happened to the people from the flight that "allegedly" hit the pentagon

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I don´t think a drop hammer totally obliterates the stake it falls on. Which it would have to do if your analogy is to hold water in this context.

Um....not at all - even a load suddenly released from zero height will impart a dynamic load of exactly twice that due to it's static weight. And that building - many many tons of it, was travelling at something like 250 mph by the time the collapse was complete - it simply obliterated and pulverised everything in its path.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join