It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok here we go.

It is perfectly logical that a fire consuming 5 floors of a high rise building, being insanely heated up by the constant winds at that height to thousands of degrees. Ever blown on a fire? Ever put a leaf blower to a bonfire?
It would totally account for the heat necessary to melt the supports. And the plane at the Pentagon didn't defy the laws of physics, it is perfectly beleivable that a fully loaded jet can fly at near 500mph at an altitude of 10ft agl for hundreds of feet and totally not shift a blade of grass.
Oh silly truthers, so what if many of the 9/11 commisions members said they were stonewalled and lied to.
And of course never mind;
Building 7
Bush being warned in august
terrorist drill being run at norad at same exact time
no jets intercepted
cheney told USAF to stand down
dozens of firefighters heard explosions
bush's relatives ran security at WTC
all pentagon footage was confiscated from surrounding business' CCTVs
the only people flying in planes after 9/11 in US airspace besides the USAF were people named Bin Laden
Yea, never mind. Because it isn't fishy or anything.
Building 7 was hit by debris and burned down
bush is aan incompetent
coincidence
incompetence
darh vader
incompetence
coincidence
Feds doing their job
ummmmm......

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It's not perfection that is your burden, it's Cognitive Dissonance I believe.... and you're not alone....

Cognitive dissonance is a discomfort caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance. They do this by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and actions.[2] Dissonance is also reduced by justifying, blaming, and denying.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What about those of us who are officially "fence sitters" ?

I have no opinion on 9/11. I don't believe the OS but I don't see anything other explainations that have been proven. To date, my opinion is that it is unexplained (aside from planes hitting the two buildings in NYC). In the meantime, it has been used as political leverage to do some pretty awful stuff, such is the way of D.C.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I like this saying:

"I can't be conceited because conceit is a fault and I have no faults"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

I have no opinion on 9/11. I don't believe the OS but I don't see anything other explainations that have been proven. To date, my opinion is that it is unexplained (aside from planes hitting the two buildings in NYC). In the meantime, it has been used as political leverage to do some pretty awful stuff, such is the way of D.C.

If you are a fence sitter, do the opposite, be one side or the other in the extreme (it's just a test so you can decide how far you want to go with it, as one poster said they threw up in their mouth doing it, you don't have to take it that far!).

link   
"The terrorists hate us all because of our rights and our freedoms......." -that is an almost exact quote yes? Repeated over and over again right?

So going by their facts, and logic, they feel the BEST way to fight terrorism is by taking away our rights and freedoms?

That makes sense in one way, if THEY are the terrorists. How else does that make ANY sense? It's absurd, there's no way we are "safer" with more laws and SWAT raids for things like back student loan debts, TSA toddler gropings, phone and email tapping..... sounds like the work of terrorists to me.

While we're learning the English language today, I'll add this...

ter·ror·ist
noun
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.

an example of such:

link   
reply to post by kro32

Obviously you have very low brain functions but at least try..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Sure, why can't a 150' wide aircraft fit neatly into a 20' hole ??

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Okay, so far I have counted, not including myself, 5 truthers willing to play the game, 1 truther who said he could not do it, and 1 OSer who has admitted they can not take the test, but whose made at least 5 posts in this thread.

Let the facts speak for themselves.

(And as someone said, this thread will be one sided, I'm not trying to make this one sided, the thread title clearly says "challenge" open to all, even fence sitters, so by all means tell the OSers to come here and participate).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Fence sitter?

What the freaking hell? Fence sitting? No opinion?

I can buy a few spooks and bots supporting the official story or the "approved" truth movement stories, but to not have an opinion is infuriating!

People are still being killed and maimed over this thing, and you don't even have an opinion? Use your iPod lately? Watch TV much?

NO OPINION!

You don't see explanations that have been proven? Anyone who says such tripe hasn't even looked! Obviously!

DANG that makes me spitting mad.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
even suggesting the possibility that 9-11 was a hoax should be considered treason, you disgrace your country, and you should just leave because you obviously have no respect for it. nor do you have any respect for the brave men and women who gave their lives defending it, you bring shame on the families left behind by those who died in the world trade center. all those firemen, policeman, paramedics who died they were true heroes, and patriots, and you stand there and defile their graves with your filth.

you call yourself an american? i should punch you in the face.

hows that?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Smash a jet into a brick wall 100 times and i'm sure your bound to get varying results with one of them possibly producing nothing but a tiny hole.

If you can admit that possibility than the truthers whole arguement starts to go downhill very quickly.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

That is very rude and uncalled for even if you disagree with someone.

No one else is threatening you are they?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I can't put the genie back in the bottle, so I don't think I can take the test.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by backinblack

Smash a jet into a brick wall 100 times and i'm sure your bound to get varying results with one of them possibly producing nothing but a tiny hole.

If you can admit that possibility than the truthers whole arguement starts to go downhill very quickly.

Every post you make reconfirms the fact that OSers can not do this experiment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

reply to post by snarfbot

That is very rude and uncalled for even if you disagree with someone.

No one else is threatening you are they?

He was doing the opposite of what he believed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
even suggesting the possibility that 9-11 was a hoax should be considered treason, you disgrace your country, and you should just leave because you obviously have no respect for it. nor do you have any respect for the brave men and women who gave their lives defending it, you bring shame on the families left behind by those who died in the world trade center. all those firemen, policeman, paramedics who died they were true heroes, and patriots, and you stand there and defile their graves with your filth.

you call yourself an american? i should punch you in the face.

hows that?

What if you are wrong though? Believe me, your info is only as good as the source it came from.... so if Roger Rabbit was your home school teacher, then you would be about as smart as a cartoon character, yes?

It is a crime against humanity to SEE and HEAR and REMEMBER these lies, put pieces together, do intense research just to make sure it's not your imagination, then rechecking things 500X more.... and NOT speak up..... that's what I did before I opened my big mouth, and because of those 1000s of hours, I can stand in truth and be confident against any OS arguments.

Those who take the easy flag waving, part of the gang mentality don't stand a chance against real research and facts. Facts like aluminum + concrete + steel = dust..... that's post 911propaganda facts, not real life facts.
edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ok I will play for a little bit then...Let's see...I believe that 9/11 is a conspiracy and must give a reason why...hmmmm..

We will start simply

Bush needed a reason to go to war to finish what his father couldn't.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ok I will play for a little bit then...Let's see...I believe that 9/11 is a conspiracy and must give a reason why...hmmmm..

We will start simply

See, it can be done. Now tell me why he didn't just blame the whole thing on Saddam in the first place
Okay, low blow, that was wrong. I apologize.

I was just playing the part of the OSer on that one.
edit on 21-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

We will start simply

See, it can be done. Now tell me why he didn't just blame the whole thing on Saddam in the first place
Okay, low blow, that was wrong. I apologize.

I'm totally missing your point you just made but that's probably for the best. Nice way to dodge my question though, we just started and you are already losing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join