It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any ACTUALLY smart girls ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I understand there are many girls who are very book smart and get straight A's in school and stuff but are there any smart female conspiracy theorist. Any that understand whats going on in the 3rd world countries, The US drug trafficking, Why Marijuana should be legal, What happened on 9/11 and why the US Gov. wanted it to happen, And the FEMA camps that the fear produced.

If there are any girls that understand this PLEASE COMMENT because as I stand now every girl I've ever met was either stupid and/or totally blind to all of this.

I just really want to know if it's possible to find a girl like this and how likely it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
No, no smart double-X-chromosome people here.

There is nothing along those lines in this community, so you might enjoy it better somewhere else.
Bye!

edit on 10-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yeah, man, there are a lot out there. I count a lot of them as my friends both from here and other places.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Yeah there are tons of them, both here on ATS and out on the street.

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I really can't believe you posted this. Who decided you were intelligient enough to call other people stupid. On the other hand maybe it is the people you are hanging with. Do not cast your pearls and have them trampled under. I learned who to discuss things with and what to tell them.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I know plenty, there are girls over at GLP that are extremely intelligent. I'm not dumb myself but conspiracy websites isn't match.com. You can't expect a miracle dude, just try and make friends.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yeah, man, keep lookin'

My Girl is mind bendingly smart. And so are some close associates.

My Anthropology teacher melted my brain and then my Biology instructor baked it to a wafer thin crunch. Both women.

There are really smart girls out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Are there ACTUALLY any smart 12 year olds out there?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You would actually be surprised how many girls are on ATS. You can tell by their avatars and the color of their mini-profile text, and the way they speak. My avatar is a little bit misleading, I am actually a male. But I think the reason there might be a reasonable amount of girls on ATS is because we aren't all like annoying geeks that gawk at the presence of a female. We respect their opinion but don't give them special treatment. Some threads are even mostly just girls chit chatting about girl stuff in the off topic section.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm a girl, 19 and I signed up on ATS more than 5 years ago.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Are there ACTUALLY any smart 12 year olds out there?

I'm 16 ? I don't know if you count that anywhere near .. How old are you are you smart ? (as in my definition)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There are loads mate! But chances of meeting one in the "real" world are slim.
I did however service the computer of a female member of this forum, don't ask how i knew she was a member!
It surprised me though as im from a small town.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I'm a girl, 19 and I signed up on ATS more than 5 years ago.

That is amazing and to me very crazy because I thought maybe some older girls might be smart but your not even THAT much older than me then again just signing up on ATS doesn't make you smart.
(Not saying your not because you probably are)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OP isn't all wrong, unfortunately girls are more susceptible to the brainwashing that is media. It's not really an intelligence issue though, it's more of a depth and ego problem. This is especially a problem in your 13-17 age group mainly because of media, the pathetic addiction its become to everyone, and what it promotes. Do you notice how your piers act? Do you see how out of control your age group is? It's an epidemic. I'm 19 and went to a couple regular public schools throughout my 3 years in HS and could tell parents horror stories of what happens when they're not watching.

edit on 10-8-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
OP isn't all wrong, unfortunately girls are more susceptible to the brainwashing that is media. It's not really an intelligence issue though, it's more of a depth and ego problem.

I see what your saying and think you are totally right

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Sorry. Wrong forum.
This is the "Relationship Forum ", not "The Never Gonna Have a Relationship Forum".

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I was just thinking the same thing! He never see's smart girls because they turn around a run!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
few andfar apart.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
It's been my experience that a lot of women could care less about whats going on in the world and all that jazz. My own girlfriend could give a sh*t about whats going on around the world. She's pretty much clueless and would rather watch stupid ass shows like the kardashians and bridezillas and dumb ass music videos. I love her but I hate her mind set.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join