It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Of Kelly Thomas...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For those wanting to continue following this story. Here's a great website. They update almost daily.

www.fullertonsfuture.org...

I will keep my feelings to myself but hopefully justice will be served.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashGordon

Thanks for the link; I have just found that there is a sponsored link on facebook (yes, I am aware of user specifc sponsor ads) but still pretty cool...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/293e21a96e30.png[/atsimg]

The investigation is set to finish in about two weeks and the DA has said that his decision will be shortly thereafter...protests continue every Saturday and the next two should be pretty big and intense...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There was a very interesting program on about morality and good/bad nature.
Now a small percentage of us are born with the psychopath gene but only a bad upbringing will turn them into one.

The military/police training brainwashes people and gets them to act without thinking and changes the morality of the person, if they have the psychopath gene, they will turn into a murderer/abuser. They have the power to do what they want to they choose to treat people like crap.

This is what we are seeing with all the brutality, the training/screening has to change.
Look up Horizon, are we good or evil on a torrent site.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ktla just ran an piece with an animation and a medical examiner explaining step by step.

www.ktla.com...

if somone can embed please do so before it dissapears.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

The evidence seems more than clear...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks Mem. Or sould I call you 'Mem The MAN!!!'

They seem to be in a holding pattern waiting for it to blow over.

Don't let K. T. fall onto the last page.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Thanks Mem. Or sould I call you 'Mem The MAN!!!'

Mem is fine...

They seem to be in a holding pattern waiting for it to blow over.

Don't let K. T. fall onto the last page.

They should be quaking in their boots....we aren't giving up. Yesterday, there was a protest in front of the DA's office to make sure that he knew that we are waiting on him and that we have our expectations. I couldn't make it but rest assured that Kelly has his army...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Speechless!

Keep up the fight. If these guys had any honor, they would stand up and take responsibility for their actions.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I am glad to see those fighting for this inhuman injustice,are still beating the drums. Dont give up MemoryShock ! I foresee murder charges. Hell,I expect them. Kelly Thomas spirit lives on.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I can't believe this happened at the city of the state university I go to. Great job by the Police Department screening the job candidates for a college town. This makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The DA is as corrupt as the council, I bracing myself for a long drawn out trial and no conviction at all at the end of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

There are still a few investigations ongoing for the other officers as well as the FBI investigations. I am hearing alot about the officers deciding to plea bargain which is a might disappointing in light of video evidence (including referenced video/audio that hasn't been released but was referenced in the DA's report).

We shall see what happens but to get a Murder 2 charge (though it should have been first degree) was unexpected.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ramos is out on bail...raised by his coworkers...not pleased with this turn of events at all...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is the actual LONG video...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
www.copblock.org...

For those who are interested in the proceedings...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Update for those subscribed to this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I am still searching for the STATE..I bet they finished him off on the ambulance..check the poor childs heels of his feet for needle marks INSULIN..overdose..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join