It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Evidence Filmed in Kansas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Big Foot spotted near our campsite in Osawatomie!!

Is it just me or does anyone else want to strangle people that cannot hold their camera steady? It drives me nuts...

Anyways, here is the supposed Bigfoot video that was filmed in Kansas. Definitely looks like a large bipedal creature, thats for sure, but is it a Bigfoot or just a man in a gorilla suit?

When I hear of stories about Bigfoot sightings, I always seem to hear how graceful the animal was and that fact it could cover a large distance in very little time, that is something I did not see with this video. Maybe it's a juvenile, or as stated earlier, just a man in a gorilla suit.

Just thought I would bring the video here as it is the newest one and would love to hear others opinions on it.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Only one thought comes to mind: embarassing

"It can't be a cow!"
edit on 4-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
deshaker please, my head hurts.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I dont know man. The walk looks a little too human for me, and it almost looks like it is purposely walking slow as to be caught by the camera (the shaky camera does not help either). I would think if it were a wild big foot it would not want to be around where vehicles and humans are active.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why is it always the people with Parkinson's disease that get footage of Bigfoot?

EDIT: did anyone notice the jaw on the gorilla suit was flapping? The lady in the video even mentions it. FAKE!
edit on 4-8-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have no idea how to think about this. On one hand, it could be a man in a gorilla suit hired to surprise the kids. The dad and mother's expressions did seem just a tad bit staged if you ask me. On the other hand though, as evidenced by the shaking of the camera, they could be really excited and not know how to act. I mean, how many times have you wondered what you would do if you saw bigfoot with a camera ready. I am leaning only slightly towards real, any one have any other thoughts on the matter?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
seriously you have big foot on camera and you dont follow it, what the hell, and no one calls the police or anything, seems fake I know I would have more excitement and investigate alot longer than that.... fake.... might as well dressed up in a santa costume in my opinion

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Reminds me loosely of the Patterson film with the walking motion. The 'long' face that of the "Spokane Bigfoot" that I posted earlier this year. Though, the shakey cam as you mentioned, grrr! Camera man... excited?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If I knew where they lived I'd drive to their house to deliver a number of facial slaps.
a) For failing to hold the camera steady. Its 2011, cameras are smaller than a size 9 shoe. There's no excuse for it.
b) For not zooming in at all... Wtf...
c) For not even attempting to follow "it". Its broad daylight, and a mythological creature is walking by, a good video of which would be worth millions.... why just let it go on its merry way as you pass dumbass questions around the group.
d) For saying "its not a cow"...

Everything about this screams hoax. The brevity of the video, the way the creature "hides" and instantly knows where to look, their stupid non-surprised reactions all say "we are attention whores pulling off a lame hoax to further muddy the progress of real studies on the existence of this creature."

Think about it, there's NO lead up to the video at all, just BAM there's bigfoot.

Attention whores are lame.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReasonableSkeptic
I have no idea how to think about this. On one hand, it could be a man in a gorilla suit hired to surprise the kids. The dad and mother's expressions did seem just a tad bit staged if you ask me. On the other hand though, as evidenced by the shaking of the camera, they could be really excited and not know how to act. I mean, how many times have you wondered what you would do if you saw bigfoot with a camera ready. I am leaning only slightly towards real, any one have any other thoughts on the matter?

Disgustingly staged. I wish hoaxers would fall off the earth and freeze in space.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
it a person in a ghillie suit!!!! I can tell bc after he walks past the tree he was hiding behind if you pause it you can clearly see the overhang of the coat over the pants. like I said its a person in a ghillie suit. The exact time in question is 36 seconds into the video. plus at the point he is walking into the grove of trees you can see his hands. clearly the guy wearing this ghillie was not experienced enough tho cover the hands too. If he was in a life or death situation he'd be shot for his sloppy trudging through the woods like that.
edit on 4-8-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by agentblue because: wrong time

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Judging by the way it walks, it's probably just a weather balloon.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well on one hand I can understand the shakey camera. It can be difficult to keep steady while filming an object. Mix that with trying to film something you believed to be mythical, and it is understandable to a point. If you are moving, it becomes a tab bit tougher. That being said, the shaking seemed a bit over the top.

The dialogue sure does scream staged to me. There is just something very nonchalant when listening to everyone speak. Which doesn't mix well with the shaking camera.

All that aside, the part that really sticks out to me is the movement of the "Bigfoot". Again, very nonchalant comes to mind. It is like we are expected to suspend belief for a moment. Let us assume this is real, you want me to believe that this Bigfoot is hiding behind trees, giving the people in the video the impression that it is "hiding from them". Which suggest intelligence if it is watching them, but then suddenly "Bigfoot" forgets they are there and casually and slowly walks out in the open as if taking a walk through a park on a Sunday morning?

All this together is too much coincidence for me...I really believe this to be a hoax since it can not even pass the common sense test.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Looks like the hillbilly's had some time on their hands and wanted to play with the kids.
Im calling BS on the camera man or kid, if that really was BF, and the kid was filming, the old man would have snatched that cam out of the kids hands so he could make the millions off selling the video.

Looks like a guy walking in a Ghillie suit to me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Your right, that should have occurred to me as it hid, and then walked right back out slowly. On the third listen to the video, it definitely seemed staged, as they would have followed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

thats gotta be one of the most shaky, guy in a suit'nist thing i've ever seen!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Are you sure? Because I was thinking swamp gas.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Oh goodness no; swamp gas has a completely different gait.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What about... A Bigfoot in a ghillie suit?

Definitely noticed the flap hanging down, looks funny.

Could it be his/her shoulder? Couldn't tell if it was moving independently.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Probably a campsite LOL the adults play on the kids.

Sort of the well known guy in a costume that walks around the perimeter every 5pm to keeps the adults amused and the kids trembling.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join