It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Star Considered 9/11 a False Flag Operation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by addygrace

Duped? lol ok you can call it duped.

Still doesn't change anything though...namely a football player thinking 9/11 is an inside job means nothing.

edit on 10/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Your posts imply that you both feel the OS is correct and that professional athletes are stupid for being duped.

That's rather laughable TBH, and the irony is rather obvious.

You know the reason given for invading Afghanistan was to destroy the heroin infrastructure correct? But its still there... So either you were duped or you don't actually believe the OS.

I would LOVE to hear your rebuttal on this subject good sir.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Well my rebuttal would be that I said most sports people, so I'm not implying they're all stupid because that would be a bit presumptuous, speaking of which, you are presuming I believe the official story 100%. You would presume wrong.

And as this thread isn't about me I don't need to elaborate. Suffice to say though, I am not famous so my opinion means nothing. When it comes from someone in the public eye, it means a whole lot more...it shouldn't...but it does.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
and so your reaction to it is to attack the player, citing 'drug use' or 'brain injury'. To me, THAT is desperation. Keep posting.

This is how "truthers" post lies - where did I claim drug use or brain injury?

And truthers are getting desperate - just look how silly their conspiracy theories are getting, we went from missile firing planes to holographic planes, mini nukes, beam weapons from space and painted on thermite and silent explosives! And of course the old standby, the jews did it!

What will they think of next?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jprophet420

Well my rebuttal would be that I said most sports people, so I'm not implying they're all stupid because that would be a bit presumptuous, speaking of which, you are presuming I believe the official story 100%. You would presume wrong.

And as this thread isn't about me I don't need to elaborate. Suffice to say though, I am not famous so my opinion means nothing. When it comes from someone in the public eye, it means a whole lot more...it shouldn't...but it does.

You never answered the question as to weather or not you were duped, I assume you do not believe that we invaded Afghanistan for the reasons given. Which would pretty much leave us with nobody except a handful of people who believe the OS, and a smaller handful who deny it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The only thing I get out of these news is that it is okay for an NFL-Star in America to speak openly his mind about 911. I guess the situation was different in 2005.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join