It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Star Considered 9/11 a False Flag Operation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Former Dallas Cowboys Super-Bowl winner and five time Pro Bowler Mark Stepnoski said in a radio interview yesterday that anybody who still believes the official story of 9/11 is either incredibly naive or in complete denial, as he revealed how he considered the event to be a possible false flag operation on the very day it happened.

"I just remember at the time thinking to myself - is this really a terrorist attack on us by a foreign nation or is this a false flag operation being conducted by our government," said Stepnoski, adding that he had carefully studied the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, and the Oklahoma City bombing, which led him to immediately doubt the official story.

When you listen to the transcripts of the air traffic controllers on the day of 9/11, the first words out of their mouth was 'is this live or is this an exercise'" said Stepnoski, referring to the multiple exercises that were taking place that dovetailed 9/11 on that very morning.

"Once people become familiar with the protocol that exists, it's readily apparent that the protocol was broken on that day and the events that happened on that day, the way they transpired, that is not commonplace," said Stepnoski, citing NORAD's lack of response in intercepting the errant aircraft.

"It just goes without saying - it was an anomaly, things were purposefully altered that day," he said.

www.prisonplanet.com...

[Mod Edit - include external quote tags]

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

- A link and short quote if necessary

- A brief description

- YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the subject.

edit on 9/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well I always knew the NFL had it's share of idiots and now we have proof.

Good find.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Well if a football player says so, it MUST be true, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I LOVE it!

NFL for 911 truth!!!!!

I can see it now.

Madden at the chalkboard with x's and o's, and a diagram of the world trade center....

MADDEN: ... they projected holograms of airplanes crashing into the world trade center towers (draws arrow).... which they directed from building 7. At the same time BLAMMO!! the nano thermite explodes, completing the illusion. (draws explosion on towers).

MADDEN ...meanwhile larry silverstien is planting bombs in building 7......

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the post toronto...more and more people are speaking up about the 9/11 fairytale.

When celebs and sportspeople speak out, a lot of people take note...

..the more the merrier I say.

As for the belittlement above...speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Belittlement?

No, it's just that most athletes haven't a clue...

Case in point:

A bracelet worn by high profile sports stars that claims to improve athletic performance has been exposed as a sham by the consumer watchdog.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has ordered Power Balance Australia to refund all customers who feel they were misled by the supposed benefits of Power Balance bracelets...

...English cricketers Kevin Pietersen and Andrew Strauss, AFL bad boy Brendan Fevola, St Kilda captain Nick Riewoldt and NRL star Benji Marshall have all been known to wear the bracelets.
But ACCC chairman Graeme Samuel said in a statement: “Power Balance has admitted that there is no credible scientific basis for the claims and therefore no reasonable grounds for making representations about the benefits of the product.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by benoni

Belittlement?

No, it's just that most athletes haven't a clue...

Case in point:

www.smh.com.au...

Really? Because athletes were duped? People are duped all the time. It says nothing of their intelligence. Athlete's are like the rest of the population, some are extremely intelligent, some are extremely lacking in intelligence, but most are in the middle somewhere. Stepnoski actually sounds intelligent.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

Duped? lol ok you can call it duped.

Still doesn't change anything though...namely a football player thinking 9/11 is an inside job means nothing.

edit on 10/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Still doesn't change anything though...namely a football player thinking 9/11 is an inside job means nothing.

Not quite nothing. It is one more high profile person that questions what we have all been told and wants some real answers. As those involved in this crime lose more and more support it does become harder and harder for them to keep up the illusion. It is going to take a lot of public support from all around the world to break through and get to the bottom of it all. Just a matter of time until that final straw breaks through.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Next thing you know Charlie Sheen will reveal he is a truther......oh wait.....nevermind.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think it just shows how desperate truthers are getting, their "evidence" of it being an inside job has failed miserably, so when a football jock supports their side they somehow think it is important!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Funny that carseller mentioned Charlie Sheen, because his involvement in the truther movement certainly didn't help did it.

His and Alex Jones's little stunt guarantees that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah, Charlie Sheen is pretty funny. There have been lots of stunts played out over this and some are bloody hellarious.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Couldn't help but notice that this guy is also a big advocate for the legalization of marijuana. Why do those two things - marijuana use and conspiracy theories - always seem to go hand in hand?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

He knows as much about construction as I know about american football why the F*** do they call it football it should be called carryball from what I have seen

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

Not quite nothing. It is one more high profile person that questions what we have all been told and wants some real answers. As those involved in this crime lose more and more support it does become harder and harder for them to keep up the illusion. It is going to take a lot of public support from all around the world to break through and get to the bottom of it all. Just a matter of time until that final straw breaks through.

Of course all of these high profile persons worked in the construction industry before being famous.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Can anyone say "Stiffer regulation of NFL brain injuries?"

I heard late last week, that Sponge Bob and Patrick were going to start a new movement " Sea Creatures For Truth" - Stay tuned for more updates.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by kwakakev

Of course all of these high profile persons worked in the construction industry before being famous.

So whats wrong with the people who DID and DO work in the construction industry, whom say the "collapses" were controlled demolition? Those celebrities were convinced by the evidence presented, or more the lack of evidence not holding toegether the official conspiracy theory. Of course that does not make them expert, but for some reason alien to me a lot of people value the opinion and input of celebrities even on fields they have no expertise on. I assume thats why this was posted.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Of course that does not make them expert, but for some reason alien to me a lot of people value the opinion and input of celebrities even on fields they have no expertise on.

I don't know if its a matter of their opinion being more valued, but of course you are more likely going to hear the opinion of a "celebrity" (and this guy barely qualifies) and therefore it may seem that it is more valued.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You should be the 'poster child' for desperation. This news is proof that this story will not go away, and so your reaction to it is to attack the player, citing 'drug use' or 'brain injury'. To me, THAT is desperation. Keep posting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join