It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story ( video )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

LMFAO..... ROFLMAO.....

Your holes?? Really? The ones that you and the others have MANUFACTURED?

That is like buying a Couch, stabbing holes in it, then complaining to the store about the holes in the couch...

There is heavy proof here, that our world is doomed....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's attractive for a young person or a person that has an authority complex to question everything and create conspiracies to explain what happens in their day to day lives. I think it stems from primarily from a rejection of authority. We don't normally think of facts or common knowledge as authority. But in a young persons mind or a conflicted person (authority complex) they do not like facts or common knowledge precisely because it's an authority on reality.

Young people grew up under their parents and so their rejection of authority has a lot to do with that. But once they're independent most of them get over it and join society. Others never do. But in any case, perhaps one method to encourage these kinds of people to open their minds a bit more and not blindly oppose authority is to make them think that they're the one in control.

One way to do this is to give them little bits and pieces of the truth, preferably on youtube, probably anonymously or from a john smith, and let them make up their own mind. You want to destroy the notion that everything is outside their control. Whatever can be done to convince them that facts make them stronger and more in control the quicker they'll turn around.

What's sad is that 9/11 is terrorism and the military knows the most about these matters. Yet so many young people in their rejection of authority have declined to enter service! Thusly, they leave themselves out of the loop. This further destroys their sense of control and encourages paranoia. But working to build up their sense of control is still worthwhile. But I think the military itself is key to all of this since 9/11 is so closely tied to military matters.

Entering the military is one of the single most effective tools to engage a young mind, especially in this context. The military focuses its efforts on solutions. And it's this determined and resolved manner that gives military people their sense of duty and self control. It's one of the quickest ways to enter adulthood. Once you find that terrorism has an answer, even though it won't be easy, you start to feel better! That's what this is all about. It's about working to find answers and then feeling a sense of control when you do. You have to build up the person.

I think mandatory service for at least 1 year would go a long ways to making this nation stronger. People should be allowed to pick when they serve. Anywhere from 18 to 24 and healthy. I know this seems forced, but there was a time in this country when it would have been understood and not disregarded. You know what? We were a better country then. We have lost our way.

That might also reduce obesity. It's an epidemic. So many youth are in terrible shape.

Everything is connected, is it not?
edit on 6-7-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This is what gets me about truthers. The present president is supposed to be covering up for a previous president of a different party.

Don't parties normally slag each other off ?Doesn't Obama want to be re-elected and destroy the republicans ?

Apparently not according to truthers. More indicative that they are anti-government of any sort than any rational approach I would say.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

This is what gets me about truthers. The present president is supposed to be covering up for a previous president of a different party.

yep..that's how it works when people are "chosen" for political purposes of the PTB , and brought through the ranks of politics to run for president. Some of them are maybe not even aware of the real reasons the shadow government wants things done a certain way , but they are manipulated into serving their agendas none the less.

Can you answer this for me?.. Why would barrack Obama a newly elected democrat inheriting a huge mess from Bush Jr. ..invite Bush Jr. , as well as Clinton (who he had extreme problems with on the campaign trail running against Hillary for candidacy ) to come speak on national TV about their Haiti charity ,as well as publicly endorse it ? hmmmm..that's the big new popular pres endorsing a charity run by Bush Jr. , and Clinton?? Come one..something fishy there..? By the way ..would be curious to know where that charity spent its millions and millions in donations

edit on 6-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Apparently not according to truthers. More indicative that they are anti-government of any sort than any rational approach I would say.

Its not about being anti-government as much as it is about being anti corruption, and sick of lies from the top. Government can be a healthy way to run communities of people, but they must be transparent,and be there to sincerely serve the public that has elected them , and not using their power to accomplish other hidden goals.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by mb2591

Circumstantial evidence has alot of weight in court. Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence.

What is your point?

Oh didn't seem to hold up against Casey Anthony

The prosecution made up a theory and it was torn to pieces. They had no hard evidence, no forensic evidence, and no circumstantial evidence.
Generally when the state wins with circumstantial evidence, they have facts to back up their theory that has at least SOME evidence.

There was nothing in this case.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Don't parties normally slag each other off ?Doesn't Obama want to be re-elected and destroy the republicans ?

You really believe there is a major difference between the two parties?
I sincerely hope not.

They may run for office on different beliefs, but as we have seen...they all the same agenda.
Somewhere along the lines this happened....but the ignorant cant comprehend it...

Maybe its because they believe everything the main stream media tells them; since they are unable to think objectively or critically themselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

With a cover up this BIG, it goes past simple Republican/Democrat issues, if the truth ever came out, it would destroy our government, and our countries reputation (which isnt great as it stands) to the world....He has to cover this up just like the next president who is elected to office will and the ones following.....A cover up this big cannot be broken for the sake of the country.....Could you imagine the backlash if the OS was proven 100% false?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Of course hes gonna say that, just another puppet.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You cannot be this naive and ignorant. Do you really believe there's a difference between the two parties?
You are aware that politicians don't actually have any real power?

They're just puppets, and sometimes they even give us the proverbial sacrificial lamb just to reinforce the illusion that we actually do have a choice.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well the harsh truth is nobody cares about a couple of thousand Americans killed where more come from. But all the nations want the access to oil and gas secured.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Excellent point. One thing I think we can all agree on is that if Obama thought at any time that the Bush administration was involved in 911, he wouldn't shut the hell up about it. Obama has blamed Bush for damned near everything else.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Why would he tell everyone that would not only bring down bush but the whole government system people might actually believe the truth about other so called conspiracys then, besides Obama is probably metting the the Bush's now. It's just one big government trying to control your life and your thoughts. The video clearly states evidence that the buildings could not have fallen as they did the governement's response is "nope you're wrong, we can't prove it but you're wrong.' And the general public will believe it all undoubtedly because the government wouldn't lie right? They wanted nothing to do with the minerals of the Middle East- the trillions of dollars was just an added bonus right? I bet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join