It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story ( video )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
here is the old video: Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story

check it out...www.youtube.com...

Egypt, Cairo June 4th 2009
US President Barack Obama Speech, defends the official 9/11 story. These are not opinions to be debated, these are facts to be dealt with.

DON'T QUESTION AUTHORITY .... EAT , CONSUME, OBEY...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Why can Obama use circumstantial evidence to back up his claim if circumstantial evidence has no weight in court?
edit on 5-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Circumstantial evidence has alot of weight in court. Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence.

What is your point?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
maybe we should use this same analogy
on the OBL death?

Where's the body ?

where's the pics ?

show us proof Obama
on both counts: OBL and 9/11.

Both have so many holes in each
that you could drive a Mack Truck
through them.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by mb2591

Circumstantial evidence has alot of weight in court. Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence.

What is your point?

Oh didn't seem to hold up against Casey Anthony

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

He isn't as good as covering up his lies anymore....his facial expressions give him away....he's developing that very slight undertone of a grin trying to stop itself from grinning, much like Bush Jr. ,as well as Clinton...when they are telling the big whoppers. It's like on the inside they are giggling at the big secrets they know.

edit on 5-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Mr. Obama,

I challenge it daily and always will as long as yourself and other ignorants continue to spew the one sided rhetoric that the 911 Report contains.

Have a nice day.

PS - How 'bout those Bin laden kill photos?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

reply to post by mb2591

What is your point?

But it has many other times.

So.....?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Watch his eyes on 13 secs when he says who was responsible. Not even a very good liar.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by mb2591

He isn't as good as covering up his lies anymore....his facial expressions give him away....he's developing that very slight undertone of a grin trying to stop itself from grinning, much like Bush Jr. ,as well as Clinton...when they are telling the big whoppers. It's like on the inside they are giggling at the big secrets they know.

edit on 5-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Hahaha your so right

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

reply to post by mb2591

What is your point?

But it has many other times.

So.....?

So.... what are you trying to get at?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Circumstantial evidence is fine in a court of law, but to go to war with another country?
Bush probably was right to do so, but failed to provide it to the people.
Obummer is doing no better.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

My point is that you said circumstantial evidence has no weight in court. When I see people make obvious errors like that I correct them so they don't make the same mistake in the future.

You apparantly are insinuating that because you don't agree with the Anthony case that circumstial evidence is pointless.

I proved you wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by mb2591

My point is that you said circumstantial evidence has no weight in court. When I see people make obvious errors like that I correct them so they don't make the same mistake in the future.

You apparantly are insinuating that because you don't agree with the Anthony case that circumstial evidence is pointless.

I proved you wrong.

Cool congratulations

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
oh okay mr president, yes I will stop having any thoughts of my own, what shall I do tomorrow and the day after?

Will you broadcast what I should do?

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The presidents objectivity is in question due to the conflict of interest an international investigation will take. Of course he will try to evade any accountability and reexamination of the evidence. He is not the only powerful person who takes this stance, but the rest of the world is getting feed up with the ongoing and relentless corruption, pain and lack of integrity that has resulted.

Everybody knows the system has its problems, but as we fail to acknowledge these problems the solution will continue to evade us.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Haha because he knows the official story is a fraud. Obama and the USA is a super joke

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

1. Obama is not in court.

2. Circumstantial evidence does have weight in court.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Yea sorry.. a lil pissed casey anthony got let go

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

It blew my mind that she got off on all the major charges. I can't believe the prosecution failed. I just don't understand the jury's decision. My best guess is that the defense was able to sow enough confusion by accusing her father of molesting her and helping her hide the body that the jury was unable to convict.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join