It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
The fix?

A shotgun a rifle and pistol would
fix it real quick...
Used while hidden behind one way glass and only on those who started out the door with merchandise...that works just fine

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
you know.
decades of racism actually turned them into what they are now..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What a drag, When it is obviously mostly blacks who are doing things like this, The people who call it for what it is based upon hard facts are the ones in the wrong, the racists. These kids need to be held accountable, and responsible as individuals, but the group effort from them makes that hard to do. So ultimatley they get stereotyped, and they did it to themselves, what would one expect. Unfortunaltly with the staggering number of blacks who are supported by the hard working peoples tax dollars, these kids do not know what it is like to work for something and appretiate it. So they steal!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by faivious
you know.
decades of racism actually turned them into what they are now..
Hearing a load of crap like that is why they act the way they do. They have heard how they have been oppressed, how whitey has held them back, the white man owes me ! their taught how to work the system and how to beat it and live pretty much for free. I see it every day here in Birmingham, I maintenance section eight houses for a property management firm. The girl downloads a few babies, unwed of course, then she is able to get section eight housing, a check on every child, aid for families with dependant children. food stamps, free medical, and god knows what else. Then she is able to have whoever lay up and live for free, as long as they dont get married she can claim she dont who da daddy is. The whole time their all living off of me and you there driving fine cars,a big screen tv in every room, more food than I have ever seen in my own cupboard. mostly they sit on the porch and wait on the mailman to bring them there check. You think there would be some oversight from the people the housing authority but no... they come and inspect the houses before the tennant moves in but only comes back once a year and they want everything perfectbut it doesnt matter that the tennant hasnt cut the grass in a couple of months or has broken several windows out or has knocked big holes in the walls or has kept two or three pit bulls in a bedroom or in the basement and have never cleaned up after them. Im tired of hearing racism made them the way they are... they have the same oppurtunities as everyone else, get a job got to school, if you cant do that where your at get the heck out. join the military, the peace corp,, where there is a will there is a way !

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

I think we are seeing a trend here, folks. Remember hearing stories of the Great Depression? Criminals came out of the very woodwork, bank robbers and murderers right down to petty criminals. When the jobs and money goes, the people begin to react, beginning with the children. When the grocery store shelves are empty, expect total chaos, nothing less. Makes me wonder about the post last night about the 20,000 troops to deploy in America. Are they expecting a complete crash of the economy? Time will tell here.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The quote below was recently addressed to black youth:

“Take those God-darn hoodies down, especially in the summer. Pull your pants up and buy a belt ‘cause no one wants to see your underwear or the crack of your butt.”

As was this one:

If you walk into somebody’s office with your hair uncombed and a pick in the back, and your shoes untied, and your pants half down, tattoos up and down your arms and on your neck, and you wonder why somebody won’t hire you? They don’t hire you ‘cause you look like you’re crazy,” the FILL IN THE BLANK said. “You have damaged your own race.”

And this was said of these quotes:

..“took courage” for FILL IN THE BLANK to deliver the message.

“These are majority African-American youths and they need to be called on it”

Now can we please discuss these flash mobs, including the race of the majority of the perpetrators, without being called racist?

edit on 11-8-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join