It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

What it means is that I feel the same way about discourse with you as i do with the "dzag"; I see no point in discussing an issue that you are so blatantly biased about. It also means that whatever lies you have to tell yourself to go to sleep are not my concern.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Be specific. What are these "lies" that I've told myself? Can you point out one thing that I've said that's a lie? After all, you're the liar that tried to claim that the federal reserve wasn't run by primarily by Jews.
edit on 29-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The race card will be truely played when a store owner pulls out a gun and blows one of these theives away.

THEN project rainbow, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, et al will come out and scream racism.

Until then. . . . . meh.

This cannot happen. It's Chicago. The store owner isn't allowed to have a gun. If you look, the states with the most restrictive gun laws, have the highest crime rates, and even the highest gun crime rates.
A group of 20 teenagers in Chicago, has little to fear as a whole.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

reply to post by DZAG Wright

Dzag I cannot possibly continue to attempt to engage in discourse with you. You are one of the most racist and intellectually dishonest people I have ever encountered. I see no reason to continue to debate someone of your mindset.

I truly hope one day you overcome your blatant racist attitudes and come to see that all men are created equal in the eyes of God.

On a closing note I noticed you never responded to my reply about your statement of Africans being the most oppressed race in history. I would love to see you spout that nonsense to any of my Jewish friends.

I need you to show me where I said anything racist (not in response to someone). And the issue is, is the information I provided (from your reference) correct or not?

And I will get to your statement about Jew's shortly...here's a hint: Would you rather be oppressed as a Jew who now own most of the worlds banks, or would you rather be a Afrikan American who at best is an entertainer and always suffering racism in America...

I don't have to search you made a racist statement in your reply (which was a reply to my statement you weren't using the racist remark because I used one as I have done no such thing in this thread). "...as a jew who now own most of the worlds banks" Thats a racist statement. I see no reason to further feed an obviously racist troll. Maya Angelou said "when someone shows you their true colors...believe them" Well you've showed your true colors (racist self) with the above quoted post. I see no reason to further offer food to the racist troll.

LOL...perhaps the statement is racist...I wouldn't mind someone making that comment about me however.

Trying to decide should I go back and paste all the racist statements I read before posting...I can assure you none of them were as "terrible" as stating black people own all the banks.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
3/5 of a person has to do with voting. It was done to protect the Africans from the south having to much power in congress after the war. Stop watching Cnn and Msnbc who constantly say that crap.

Rather it was for voting or baseball games, it doesn't matter, the fact is blacks were identified as 3/5's of a man.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by kaiode1

If you cannot see the blatant racism in that statement then I genuinely feel pity for you.

Let me try to help:

Not Racist: Jews do not own all the worlds banks. Not every black person is involved in these Mobs.

Racist: Jews own the world banks. Every black person is involved in these mobs.

Lets use the logic though: If Jews don't count now because of their ownership of some banks then blacks don't count now either since O'Bama is president (ruler of the free world).

Which would make you angrier: Your race own all the banks OR your race is the only ones involved in mobs?

Firstly Obama is mixed, secondly, what President has ever been a ruler? If he was a ruler I'm sure we would have single payer healthcare.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

It would be interesting to know if Mr. Johnson himself were later assaulted, kidnapped and made a slave. I mean really, it takes only a few brain cells to conclude that NO WAY those racist Euro's were going to allow another black man who they saw as being 3/5's to own property and other slaves! They told him to get his black arse on someones plantation and start working himself....LMAO!

Umm. That has no argumentative weight whatsoever. Its pure unsupported opinion.

And "those racist Euros" kidnapped and enslaved whites as well. (The Irish in particular) The main reason they used blacks was because it was hard on a continent as big as wild as America to tell a runaway slave on sight. Too many white slaves could easily run away and blend in somewhere else with a false name.

The fact that blacks ended up the only slaves at the end had more to do with practicality than racism. Although I am not denying racism went hand in hand with it. But it also went hand in hand with white on white slavery, (The Irish were thought of as subhuman monkeys by some English, and political cartoons exist depicting them as brutish gorilla like beings) and it also played a part in Mediterranean slavery, middle eastern slavery, and black on black slavery in Africa.

When you are doing to another human being what you would not want done to you, its necessary to make them into something unlike and less than you. Its happened to women too, in many cultures. Its certainly not something exclusive to Europeans, nor is it something Europeans themselves have not experienced.

Thank you for helping my point that even though Irish and Scottish may have been slaves or discriminated against, it was not to the point of black people who couldn't blend in.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by kaiode1

What it means is that I feel the same way about discourse with you as i do with the "dzag"; I see no point in discussing an issue that you are so blatantly biased about. It also means that whatever lies you have to tell yourself to go to sleep are not my concern.

Biased? I stated a fact...from the source you provided which showed you were wrong.

Whatever lies and fabrications make you feel better i guess...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It matters because the people that represented the south would of rolled back any changes through congress and it would of been a pointless war. It was not a personal attack on black people at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc

It matters because the people that represented the south would of rolled back any changes through congress and it would of been a pointless war. It was not a personal attack on black people at all.

Oh I understand, no offense taken.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And what were white women counted as?

It wasnt simply a matter of racism. Or white women would count higher than males of color. There were a lot of cultural assumptions going on at the time which were unjust, and race was only one aspect of that. They were wrong, of course, and incredibly self interested when deciding who had what say, but we really cant fairly go backwards in time and say that they SHOULD have done better. Historically, in many nations, people were very fussy about who got to vote.

Right now in some Native American tribes some of them are DNA testing to see if people, even if born and raised on the rez, can continue to be counted as tribal members and vote, etc. You could call that racism too, or you could acknowledge that people are self interested, and tend to want to only allow "their people" however they define that, to have a say in the way things work in their government. (Or who can benefit from the resources of that group, as in the Native Americans case)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I see the anti-whites are still shoving it down people's throats.....

Try this on for size - SERF.

No chains, but you were certainly free to starve to death while serving your master.

People act as if blacks were the only race to ever suffer in the history of the world.

Newsflash: There were millions before you dating back to ancient history - Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and (jump my **** because this was the term when I went to college) Negroid.

America didn't invent it. They were just the last to openly practice it.

Take a number and STFU.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Did anyone ever thinks it's just another way the Gov can pass laws to stop people from grouping together? I mean how hard is it to pay a bunch of street thugs to go in and steal a bunch of stuff. Cause and effect. Create a problem and get your solution.

The Idea of the Gov these days is to stop Americans from gathering, rioting and protesting. What a great way to be able to pass a law to control cell phone use and social networking. The Gov is trying to protect itself not the people!!

I mean think about it. Even if they have been doing this for years. The "controlled" main stream media hasn't reported on it ever!! All of a sudden it's an epidemic.

Just food for thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
reply to post by Scoriada

Did anyone ever thinks it's just another way the Gov can pass laws to stop people from grouping together? I mean how hard is it to pay a bunch of street thugs to go in and steal a bunch of stuff. Cause and effect. Create a problem and get your solution.

The Idea of the Gov these days is to stop Americans from gathering, rioting and protesting. What a great way to be able to pass a law to control cell phone use and social networking. The Gov is trying to protect itself not the people!!

I mean think about it. Even if they have been doing this for years. The "controlled" main stream media hasn't reported on it ever!! All of a sudden it's an epidemic.

Just food for thought.

The only problem with this line of thought is, flash mobs are nothing new. Heck we did them when I was a kid in the 80's.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

It's also many of those same, that learned enough to have respect for your 1st amendment freedom of speech and compassion for you because of your ignorance.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"What the heck is going on with the black youth lately?" They are nothing more than ignorant criminals without any concept of life or respect of those trying to live the "American dream" of owning businesses. Perhaps, give these children some video games to preoccupy their time or other incentive like gardening to make them appreciate nature and the outdoors more than material goods found on cement cities. Other than that, lock-down the stores with electronic gates and zap them upon exit with tasers.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
People really need to step back and see the difference between "a group of black people" and "other black people"

Yes there are plenty of Black gangs, we have them here on my estate and yes they are as scummy as any other gang BUT it does not reflect on black people around here as for the most part they are just as annoyed about these gangs as any one else. They don't support, idolise them or help them in any way, they try like any one else to avoid them.

There are however parents and friends of the gangs that know what they are up to and allow them to continue, this isn't a 'black' only thing, all the crims and gangs have a similar support network with family and friends.

And will people just STFU about history & white collar crime and other such things.

You know, I see these thugs daily, most are far better dressed than I'll ever be, they have most of the status symbols that youth aspire to, flash car, flash phone etc etc etc, trust me, they don't do the crimes they do out of resentment of the social system, they do them because it pays damn well and they enjoy it, they do not feel that society has let them down, they do it because they can...

Fact, Black gangs are a problem, most aspire to be the baddest of the bad and will do whatever it takes to be that, the gang followers also aspire to be in that gang and so the problem continues. The problem is that many gangs also 'aspire' to be the best and see the black gangs as the pinnacle of 'badness' and seek to out do them.

Now that is a fact, not my view, not idle guess but how it is out there here in my estate,

The sad thing is that youth often follow the wrong side of the line as that side offers them the things they want without the hard work to get them, a lot of youth do this no matter what creed or colour they are, its a fact of life these days, be lazy, do little, get the perks whatever way your can.

I'm personally fed up with the 'chip on the shoulder' act, a large portion of the young black girls here act up with the 'attitude' off the bat, they do it because the others do it and it makes talking to them almost impossible, I've had a knife pulled on me by a young teen because she stopped dead while walking to answer the phone and I nearly bumped into her, her fist action was to pull a knife out..

I'm fed up with the excuses that society picks on Black people, an excuse used by the young criminals and NOT by black people in general, this world is going to crap, ALL of us are going to be victims and in poverty if things keep going as they are, soon we will be of no race bar the poor race.

People need to sort out these issues asap, gangs that are a problem MUST be removed, youth in general NEED to learn respect and manners AND hard work, thankfully there are many kids around here who are off all colours and creeds that try and improve their life but its becoming a dying breed if you ask me, crime seems to have a loud calling..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
AA-12. Automatic Assault 12 gauge shotgun. Make `em sh!t their pants. Its all about intimidation right?
Thats how i deal with BP, MS-13 and the KPG here in nashville. But i gots a .44 and makes them kids not grow. Better them than me.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

I see the anti-whites are still shoving it down people's throats.....

wow...really? The "anti-whites?" Well if that's the case, then the anti-blacks have been shoving it down people's throats throughout the duration of this thread. You've obviously turned a blind eye to some of the completely racist remarks about blacks that have been made. Black people have been called "darkies," while other posters have proclaimed the lower intelligence and lower worth of Blacks as opposed to whites. There's nothing racist or "anti-white" about defending yourself from a whole bunch of people who are obviously anti-black. Even the title of the OP is offensive as all hell. "What is going on with black teens." And while I may understand that the people committing the crimes are primarily black, that doesn't make it okay for the anti-blacks to make sweeping generalizations about black people as a whole. So "anti-white?" No. Pro-black? Yes.
edit on 30-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The white majority in the U.S. will be outnumbered by Americans of other races by 2042 (8 years earlier than previously predicted).

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join