It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by MrWendal

We saw the impact.. to answer the poster above..
I have typed out my description of the day 10 different times under 2 different names here on ATS. I do not have any plans to get into a pecker measuring contest over facts and theories. Believe me or don't, I dont give 2 flips, just know that all of you with these facts, are like me showing you the bible as proof of god.. complete BS!!!

no, but if you're gonna come to a discussion board and tell a story that supports the OS, you better be prepared to answer questions and give more details without attitude or defensiveness.

So no doubt if you "SAW" the impact, you should be able to corroborate the SAME basic details that others had ESPECIALLY Mike the reporter.

you should also be able to give a detailed POV which so far i haven't seen yet.

be able to address Lloyds obvious contradictions and virtual confession

be able to address the hole before the collapse and fact the plane didn't fit.

be able to address the contradictory testimony of witnesses

why the lawn was virtually untouched

show exactly how and where CIT's presentation and argument is wrong on about the NOC flight path.

explain how the punch out hole was created

and where your witness account was recorded and if not, why.

If your'e a legitimate witness, these basic issues should be very easy to do

You started out strong on what you "expected" from me, then ended delusional.

Below is the only "reasonable" expectation you listed. The rest are the ramblings of a seeming overly emotional person.

you should also be able to give a detailed POV which so far i haven't seen yet.

Then you fell into lala land with your "expectations"
You see... you seem to think that I care what you think or expect. You feel that I "should be prepared to" explain certain things to you. Lets clear this up... I dont OWE you any explanation. I offered my details on a previous thread and gave my old user name to search it.

To sit here and repeat it, is something I will not do. AGAIN, remember, I don't care what you think and put ZERO importance on your opinion. If I want to come into a thread and make a statement and NOT back it up, that is my prerogative. I didn't have an attitude, or was I defensive...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I don't mean to offend here and I might be wrong, but you and SkepticandBeliever legitimately sound like you're the same person, almost as if you have two accounts and you're pretending to be two people because you feel that will give your arguments more punch. , and coincidentally seem to post at the same time on the same thread. On top of that you both seem to attack people's credibility by emphasizing how outrageous the idea of such a conspiracy theory is without really providing any evidence to back up your claims, other than your opinion, and more attacks.

The idea of you logging onto two different accounts is ironic since you're making "mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up, while you're switching between accounts to back up your YouTube animation video.

edit on 21-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

I am currently on 11 forums, 3 of the forums I have been on for over 9 years, 5 of them a little over 7 years and 3 of them a little under 3 years.

527 and bad handwriting is my signature on all of the forums I am on, I make sure because no one can duplicate the way I write and to make sure that nobody trys to steal or play like they are me.

Sileni527

The last prophet 527

Immortal undercover 527

Immortal Gemini 527

Undercover gemini527

Immortal legend 527

Demigod 527

I have been called all types of names and trolls under the sun in the span of 11 years…but I have never been accused of having two accounts…NEVER!

If you look at all my threads, I have never said the things to any poster like skeptic and believer has said, not saying what he says is wrong, I just do not roll like that.

I do not know and I do not care what skeptic and believer might have said to piss you off, but it has nothing to do with me.
Skeptic and believer is not me and I am not him, in fact I just added him as a friend yesterday because he keeps it 100 and keeps it real and he or she is funny as hell to me.

I am a gemini, and i am so proud to be one that 527-May 27th will always follow me until my last breath on this earth.For me to use another name to prove something is so...mortal and so not kool to other people that follow me from other sites to see whats going on the ats.

TextYou two guys both believe the OS, which on this website is a small fraction

i understand the concept of me beieng the smaller majority on this forum because i dont believe what 99.2% believe on the ats,it holds no water what so ever pertaining to 2 accounts

TextOn top of that you both seem to attack people's credibility by emphasizing how outrageous the idea of such a conspiracy theory is without really providing any evidence to back up your claims, other than your opinion, and more attacks.

TextThe idea of you logging onto two different accounts is ironic since you're making "mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up,

Can you provide proof of me saying this,thanks,and have a nice day.

Text"mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up,

I shall attempt to explain the sock puppetry

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Does this person go around and accuse people falsely on the regular, is something wrong with him?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Call it engineered karma.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

527 and bad handwriting is my signature on all of the forums I am on, I make sure because no one can duplicate the way I write and to make sure that nobody trys to steal or play like they are me.

Sileni527

The last prophet 527

Immortal undercover 527

Immortal Gemini 527

Undercover gemini527

Immortal legend 527

Demigod 527

You forgot "undercover alien."

As in website www.realufos.net...

I just visited the site browsing the latest postings because I dig the triangle stuff... swimply fwascinating.
But this time I seen a vid that was quit surprising.

How was it planned? Maybe like this...

Please call in with this question bla bla and a follow up bla

I'll answer it bla bla bla

So I can post a comment vid using the footage bla bla bla

Two birds, one stone, promote my website, and promote myself with lots of bla bla bla.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wow,a cartwheeling 747 managed to fit inside that hole and disintegrate? Never thought about that one. Time to go see if there are any youtube vids of acrobatuc 747s

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

That cat can't speak. You'll have to speak to Immoralgemini527's agent, LogiosHermes27.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

But you'll take 'Loose Change''s cartoon over this one?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
The planes nose made of carbon fiber somehow did breach the wall.

You can't tell me something is not wrong with that.

I agree.

You are most likely wrong.

The carbon fiber nose most likely shattered on impact.

But common sense dictates that the fuselage, front wheels, and keel beam would penetrate the exterior easily...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is no way that an aeroplane hit the pentagon. For two reasons alone...

1). The damage inflicted upon the building - it is practically a circular hole... right.... so where did the wings hit, where is all the wreckage from the plane???? Eye witness reports state that the plane came in from a different angle and went over the pentagon, not hitting it!! The one person, a taxi driver who claimed he was hit by a pole the plane hit was caught out lying on tape and confessed that his wife worked for none other than the FBI.

2). The video *evidence* - right, so the pentagon is one of the most secure buildings, covered by numerous close circuit tapes and the one video taken from a staff security hut outside the pentagon is the ONLY one released which isn't even clear. You cannot see a plane in that - yes there IS something but by no means is it clear that it is in fact a plane.

And come on, 100% conclusive evidence... from a cartoon? Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I just wanted to add this.

www.oilempire.us...

You have to ask yourself, why havent there been books about the "collapse" of the wtc 7 translated in 28 languages.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titch
There is no way that an aeroplane hit the pentagon. For two reasons alone...

1). The damage inflicted upon the building - it is practically a circular hole... right.... so where did the wings hit, where is all the wreckage from the plane???? Eye witness reports state that the plane came in from a different angle and went over the pentagon, not hitting it!!

There is this thing called "Google" - you should look it up - really - you need to look it up because without it your comments are making you look bad...

Just out of curiousity, do you know the difference between and entry hole and an exit hole?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Just out of curiousity, do you know the difference between and entry hole and an exit hole?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

A grammar reference or just challenged?
edit on 3-10-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

If I were you, I'd be very careful when referring to holes.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I have a question about the hole you're referring to.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f545ce877c6.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91fc219503e.png[/atsimg] How is it that after the nosecone of a 757 penetrates three layers, it just disintegrates in the open air? It was still pretty intact based on the circular hole on the third layer, so how does it make it through all of that brick/cement, and only after it makes it through does it get destroyed? Did the sunlight and fresh air cause it to vaporize? Why is there not a mostly intact 757 nosecone on the other side of that hole? Why don't we see something that looks like this? [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7fdf03745fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh I see, so when the nosecone impacts and is shattered on impact, the rest of the aircraft behind it just magically looses all forward momentum and does an instantaneous stop on a dime?
WOW!
I'm surprised ANOK isn't all over this insanity squawking about how that defies the laws of physics. But then, his version of physics doesn't sit well in reality, so maybe that's why.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

And are you going to add anything significant to the debate, or are you just going to be a troll, buzzing around and being a nuisance? Because if you are going to troll, then buzz off. Adults are speaking.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I am so glad we can finally put this conspiracy to rest. This video shows 100% conclusive Evidence that an airplane hit the pentagon. This video shows point by point and even shows you the plans wreckage inside and out.
The 911 pentagon conspiracy is finally over with.

edit on 20-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

A missile would not have hit so many objects going towards the pentagon if it was a missile.
edit on 20-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

ever been behind a jet engine? And yet the grass wasn't disturbed?? Jet wash can peel pavement and yet the grass is still intact... as far as the light poles do you know what the single highest cause of beaver mortality is? Falling trees.

Maybe there were some adept little beavers running around that day gathering video tapes and dropping light poles?

I suppose you don't want us to remember the C130 transport reportedly "climbing" at the Pentagon that morning. Not so impossible to dump wreckage and yet the engines themselves disappeared somewhere didnt they... oh wait, those heavy engines wee under that blue tarp they carried away weren't they?

I am so glad you are so obviously the expert on plane wreckage... especially an animated rendering of a theory. Funny the actual film from the locations around the Pentagon haven't surfaced yet... wonder why?

Silence speaks volumes...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

1 - There are plenty of pics showing debris (including engine parts) - all you have to do is look for them.
2 - With the nose pointed down - wouldn't the jet wash be point *up*
3 - So...a C130 dumped debris on the outside lawn, inside the building, and in the C-ring exit hole - ALL without being seen by one eyewitness to the impact...Now THAT'S some good flying right there!
4 - Actually, some of the videos *have* been released. Again, something you'd probably know - if you bothered to look...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join