It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Controlled Demolition at WTC 100% Impossible" Article by Jonathan Moseley

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ever since I read about Tesla's earthquake machine, I've wondered if it is in use by the military now.
Here is a thread about it.
My first thought was that this is what may have helped take down the twin towers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always refer to building 7 when discussing controlled demolition on 911. To me this is the key to it all.
Building seven was not in an inferno of flames, but none the less collapse at FREEFALL speed. You can argue the details all you want about every detail of 911, but this does not happen to steel buildings that are slowly burning. Not to mention the "pull it" comment from property owner Larry Silverstein.

The twin towers have the planes hitting them, so it's harder to argue for CD, but how do you argue building 7? Building 7 became only the third steel building in history before or since 9/11 to freefall collapse from fire damage. The other two were the North and South towers of the World Trade Center.

link   

link   
NO MOLTEN STEEL

NO THERMITE

If you chose to NOT watch these videos, then you chose to deny any possible evidence that doesn't support your claim showing you don't care about the truth AT ALL.

If you did care about proving truth you would review the video and find things wrong with it and bring it my attention. Yet instead of attacking my points DIRECTLY (proving you care about proving the truth) you brush it off because you are SCARED that your whole existance as a truther would crumble if proven wrong. The truth movement is nothing more than a cult sham.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Claiming victory over irrelevant posts takes away a lot of your credibility. Explain yourself logically, if you did that then you wouldn't have to defend yourself. But I was also going to say respond to those who deserve it maturely, but claiming victory over every post that addresses you and not the topic proves that fruitless. Explain, without some video, (with your own words) how Building 7 was taken down (not what other people on the street are saying, why did it fall?), explain why the Beams in the picture a few pages back show a clean cut, which is generally a sign of demolition.

Please and Thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Then how do you explain the satelite thermal images that were released by NASA which show huge pockets of extremely hot temperatures or the eye witness testimony of fire fighters who said it was like a foundry in there....

edit on 20-6-2011 by jhn7537 because: My youtube clip isnt showing

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SooperFadeaway
Claiming victory over irrelevant posts takes away a lot of your credibility. Explain yourself logically, if you did that then you wouldn't have to defend yourself. But I was also going to say respond to those who deserve it maturely, but claiming victory over every post that addresses you and not the topic proves that fruitless. Explain, without some video, (with your own words) how Building 7 was taken down (not what other people on the street are saying, why did it fall?), explain why the Beams in the picture a few pages back show a clean cut, which is generally a sign of demolition.

Please and Thank you.

circles bro, building 7 collapsing was NO surprise.

Firefighter on this scene (live) saying that there is "NO WAY that the building was NOT coming down"...Yet conspiracy theorists pretened like the building's collapse was "so strange" and "uncalled for" which couldn't be further from the truth.

Reporter live on the scene of the burning WTC 7 saying "I've heard several reports from several different officers now saying that THIS is the building that is going to come down next!". This could only prove that people were WELL aware that the damage to the building was indeed extensive enough to cause structural failure....Unless of course you argue that the reporter was part of the insurrance fraud and blew the lid on the conspiracy casually, along with countless other witnesses on national TV doing the same thing coincidentally (lmao), which is obviously outrages.

The truther video below implies that because all the fire fighters/reporters were saying that the building was "going to come down soon", then that must meant that they were ALL part of this controlled demolition conspiracy againts the people of New York.....Yes, Feel free to laugh at that ridiculous view point.
The truther who posted this particular video also specifially showed someone who said that the building as going to "blow up" therefore claiming that is definite proof of explosives used (lol). Sadley this is just how truthers prey on the vunerability of confused people describing sounds/sites DIRECTLY AFTER hearing or seeing them without knowing the full story. That's a pretty pathetic and weak approach to trying to find the "truth" if you ask me.....Anyway conspiracy theorists are very good at twisting peoples words around to make it fit their wacko theories, and that has been proven time and time again (Silversteins "pull it" for example).

edit on 20-6-2011 by SkepticAndBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm just asking questions. I am not claiming to be an expert on the subject. I would also like to know what you say about those who claimed to have heard and/or seen evidence of explosions? And where the gold that "was" kept in the basement of the WTC went?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Then why dont you believe the fire fighters who said there were pools of molten steel? They said it was like a foundry in there...Were not bringing up a crazy conspiracy here, we're going off of fire fighters who were there, thats witnessed it first hand....What's wrong with that?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

only read tot he end of page 1 so far.... but you keep going on about det cord.. ummm... what about radio detonation? single charge connect to internal 8 miles per second det cord, why would that leave ANY trace... and nothing AT ALL needed in the streets? genuine questions inviting an answer. not being intentionally obstinate!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Great read man.

Jonathan Moseley makes one very interesting observation, which speaks volumes about the error in all 9/11 conspiracy theories.

"The Official Story" is not the government's story.

Once I read that one line, I knew Moseley was thinking rationally.

When the government put together its assessment, they had to rely on witness testimonials from the 'public'. Regardless about what they wrote, the government needed to consult 'eye witnesses'.

"The Official Story" is based upon what people witnessed and reported on 9/11/01. People reported what they saw, heard, smelled, and tasted while on location. Firefighters, bystanders, cops, media networks, radio, etc...

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists are trying to say that the 'public' witnesses were wrong. Everything people experience on location, television, radio, and internet was completely falsified. Other words, George Bush bought out an entire nation, so he can commit a massive conspiracy. Why? So, he can kill 3,000 people to go to war. That is a load of crap.

"The Official Story" is 'our story'.

Good luck to anyone who is trying to debunk 'our official story'. Not the government's official story, but 'the public's official story'.

"There are four lights." ~ Jean Luc Picard; Episode "Chain of Command"

edit on 6/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

circles bro, building 7 collapsing was NO surprise.

Your video showed a firefighter saying the building was going to collapse. Firefighters see lots of building collapse from fire so his testimony is a well educated response. The question is do you think he meant it would fall at freefall speed and crumble into finite pieces of rubble like a CD?

When buildings collapse from fire, they do not collapse in perfect symetry. We've all seen burnt out buildings, they are a structural mess with some parts still standing and other parts broken, mangled, tipped over, and otherwise messy.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Look S&B,

I don't have the band width thru Hughes Net to embed all of the video evidence that exists to show you that there were whole news segments done on the heat of the rubble pile. Heat that was melting the "boots of workers". And the FDNY personnel that were describing the "river of molten metal" they witnessed…

If you looked hard enough you could find the same videos for yourself…

but you won't post any of them here for me now, would you…

Because (my conclusion about you is) your a disinfo agent, and not at all after the truth.

That's just my opinion.

Back to the Ghost Dance

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join