It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Audio Letter Nº 3

(1) The truth about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy
(2) Some little known examples of economic power held by the Rockefellers, and how they hold that power
(3) How the Rockefeller plans for World War III are being altered by Indira Gandhi’s crackdown on the CIA in India

Since I am interested in Indian politics, I read this to see if there is any truth in relation to Indira Gandhi's death. There have been a few conspiracy behind her death, one of them was CIA killed her. (The wiki didn't list that one, but lists another one). Not sure if she was killed for spoiling "Rockefeller plans for World War III". Also, BBC reported her death much before any official news agency from India (Similar to BBC reporting Building 7 falling before it fell). We were told that Indian media purposely held back the news, where as there were reports that BBC knew well in advance to confirm her death.

Some of the biggest news events from India were relayed to the world first by BBC, including the assassination of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi as the All India Radio and Doordarshan dithered and held back the information for several hours.

www.bestmediainfo.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Dr. Beter often mentioned this newsletter in his tapes:

"Daily News Digest, published by Research Publications P.O. Box 27496 Phoenix, Arizona 85061"

Is there an archive of these anywhere someone on here might know about? I can't seem to find one.

Also, I've been wondering who else out there is doing this sort of reporting today. I just found Benjamin Fulford the other day, but I don't know if it's just me, but something doesn't seem credible there. Is there anyone else out there like this?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have heard of this chap through my interest in organic portals, matrix agents sometimes known as human simulacra and other names they are given. I found this is a good resource for this type of information which will also give you other leads and links to follow.

montalk.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaskedmarvel

Also, I've been wondering who else out there is doing this sort of reporting today. I just found Benjamin Fulford the other day, but I don't know if it's just me, but something doesn't seem credible there. Is there anyone else out there like this?

God let's hope not. One half-crazed, lemonheaded moron with too much air time is enough.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer

Since I am interested in Indian politics, I read this to see if there is any truth in relation to Indira Gandhi's death. There have been a few conspiracy behind her death, one of them was CIA killed her.

If I were you, I'd ask here.

Franck Camper Thread

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Intresting thread. I shall read more but that name, Peter D. Beter, lol sounds a bit like "Spank D. Monkey" to me I bet he got the mickey taken him when at school

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I just have to say this this thread was by far my favorite, this thread has changed the way that I approach those with different opinions, and how I research.

I have spent countless hours with this research, and one of my initial road blocks were from members that claimed that this man's name sounded fake, and things seemed way to weird for this man to have existed, and that this was a hoax.

There was only one place that recently claimed that they had actual footage of Peter Beter speaking, and after countless calls, I got nothing.

I have since left this thread for a while.

Then some members began writing again, and I went back to see if the footage that I asked for was finally released, and to my surprise it was released months ago.

Not only is he on film, he is talked about at length, including affirming some of the info that I have presented with this particular year (1968) and the person that he claimed to had a connection with Wallace.

My thread was written on June 16 2011, and this video was released on July 19 2011.

Here is the video.
BTW, the video is 1 hr long but Beter is at the end at 55 minutes.
Movie Night in the Archives and History Library

Thank you so much to those members that kept up with this one.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Wow, NRE, that video was really astounding when you consider where this thread has come from and where it might go.

That journalist was definitely 'hard hitting' and we could use many like him today. He goes right for Beter concerning his flip flopping with different parties. And then the representative from Wallace's office makes it clear that they have nothing to do with Beter and that Beter is 'riding Wallace's coat tails' to gain notoriety.

Beter just sort of attached himself to Wallace's campaign. He really is starting to come across as a sort of Prototype, in my opinion, of Jones and the others.

I think the difference is that now, unlike Beter, the weaponized narrative used by Jones and his ilk has been freed of its confinement within the myth of a two party American political system. Now it seems driven by a dynamic that tells the operant (man in the streets) that they are privy to inside knowledge that makes them special and justifies their hatred for target 'A'. So they no longer have to operate within a certain 'political party'.

I am wondering again if Beter is a prototype for a very particular type of cointelpro, in other words.

What a great follow up, NRE, thanks, and it was not lost on me that the audience had to get out the requisite giggle upon hearing Beter's name just as it is everywhere. Pretty funny.

Oh, I wanted to ask, did someone screen that upon your request? That is very nice of them.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks Frater, I do love this thread
Back in May while I was still trying to get info about Beter, I found out that there was almost nothing that seemed to make this guy real, his words insightful, and years before its time, but finding people to believe that he was an actual person names Peter Beter, took away from his message.

There is tons of info (I know you know you've been here with me for awhile.. thanks again) that even though there was no real evidence of his existence, he had his hands in lots of things for his time. Which I know was much easier back then.

And by the way did you notice that we spoke alot of him maybe not being like and might be the reason for his "ghost". In this interview they seemed like they hated him a bit, but he still found a way to get into things.

Before I left the thread alone for a while, I got in contact with the one place that I knew he had legitimate ties to and that was West Virginia in 1968. I got in contact with the man in the video because he is the archivist and their site said that they were screening a documentary of sorts with clips which included Beter.

They didnt give me a date, or time, but told me they would get back to me, when they didnt I thought that the film was only going to be viewed in WV, but low and behold, I saw people were writing on here again, and I checked to see if they posted it... and there it was in all its glory!

I have written to him to thank him for such an interesting film, and to express the importance of historical either photos and film, can make anything possible, of course without going into why I wanted to see the Beter part so badly

I for one am happy and I am sure that with this small victory that this can actually open the minds of those that think that funny names, coincidences, and even the most outrageous can in fact be true.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I for one am happy and I am sure that with this small victory that this can actually open the minds of those that think that funny names, coincidences, and even the most outrageous can in fact be true.

No doubt, NRE, I know that as we come back to this and repeat we will flake away the stone. All of the information flying around these days makes it tough for stuff to stay hidden. And all the really good pattern recognition people are on ATS.

Hoo yeah.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wow! I just made it to the end of this thread. I haven't been on a thread this long since I joined ATS. Thanks, I'll be back for more.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

I am glad that you enjoyed it. I would also like to give this a bump, as I stated earlier the fact that this man is confirmed a real person, I will now continue with the research, and go thoroughly through his audio tapes, and add whatever is relevant to today, which is alot.

Anyone else here that has been here (in this thread) who would like to also go through the audio tapes, please feel free.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As I wrote I will be adding at least one audio tape a day, with info from his tapes, and what I found relevant today.
I will add the topic, where you can see it for yourself, and then my research about it, as to save space for each, many have 3 per tape. There is no real use for me to add what can be read with a link, and I would like to take the time, to write about what I have found today.

AGAIN, I will provide what I find, and you can search further if you would like (recommended).

No. 1 - An important matter concerning evidence in the FORT KNOX GOLD SCANDAL
Lets begin with Audio Letter No.1
Which can be read in full here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fake gold bars! What's next?

It's one thing to counterfeit a twenty or hundred dollar bill. The amount of financial damage is usually limited to a specific region and only affects dozens of people and thousands of dollars. Secret Service agents quickly notify the banks on how to recognize these phony bills and retail outlets usually have procedures in place (such as special pens to test the paper) to stop their proliferation.

But what about gold? This is the most sacred of all commodities because it is thought to be the most trusted, reliable and valuable means of saving wealth.

A recent discovery -- in October of 2009 -- has been suppressed by the main stream media but has been circulating among the "big money" brokers and financial kingpins and is just now being revealed to the public. It involves the gold in Fort Knox -- the US Treasury gold -- that is the equity of our national wealth. In short, millions (with an "m") of gold bars are fake!

Who did this? Apparently our own government.

viewzone2.com...

Is Gold in Fort Knox Real? Ron Paul Wants to Know

Are the gold bars in Fort Knox really made of the precious metal? Or has the U.S. government secretly sold off the nation's stockpile and replaced it with metal bars that are only painted gold?
Ron Paul wants to find out.

Giving legitimacy to an Internet conspiracy theory that the gold in Fort Knox is fake, the iconoclast Republican congressman from Texas has asked adminstration officials to audit the purity of the nation's 700,000 gold bars held in Fort Knox, according to an internal Treasury document obtained by CNBC. Paul, a presidential candidate who chairs the House's subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy, had previously called for the U.S. gold reserve to be counted and for a return to the gold standard. He now appears to be going a step further in his request that representatives from the U.S. Treasury Department and the U.S. Mint testify at a subcommittee hearing on June 23 about the authenticity of the nation's gold.

The Treasury document says it would cost about $15 million to conduct an audit. The process would take about 30 minutes to verify the gold content of each bar, or 350,000 man hours; to do that would would take 400 people working for six months, according to the document. The Mint is audited annually by the Treasury's Office of the Inspector General. An audit of the "Schedule of Custodial Deep Storage Gold and Silver Reserves" was published in September 2010.

www.cnbc.com...

And a piece from Audio Tape No. Where he actually mentions Ron Paul, has Paul known all along?

There is also another place where you may now obtain
additional information, and that is from a Congressman--DR. RON
PAUL of Texas. On July 30, 1980, the day I recorded AUDIO LETTER
No. 56, Congressman Paul rose to speak in Congress. His purpose
was to introduce a bill designated:

HR 7874, THE MONETARY FREEDOM ACT.

The bill contains eight separate titles, but the first is the
most important of all. Here is how Congressman Paul explained it
before the House of Representatives, and I now quote:

"Title I requires the Secretary of the Treasury to perform a
full assay, inventory, and audit of the gold reserves of the
United States. This thorough study is to be completed within six
(6) months of the passage of the bill, and double-checked by the
General Accounting Office. The results of the study are to be
sent to Congress so that the representatives of the people will
learn, for the first time in almost thirty years, the true status
of our gold reserves. The Congress will, in turn, release the
information to the American people.
Although present law requires an annual inventory of our gold
reserves, the law is not being complied with, and only a small
portion of the reserves are audited each year. As any
businessman knows, that is no way to conduct an inventory, and
this Bill would correct that deficiency. Such a complete audit,
inventory, and assay would lay to rest the persistent rumors that
gold is missing from our national stockpile, and that the gold we
have is of inferior quality."

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I am pretty much jumping around and went to Audio Tape No. 62.

Thought this was interesting.

Topic #1 - THE SECRET MILITARY MISSION OF THE SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA
Which can be read here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The STS-107 Mission3
STS-107 was a scientific research mission that, unlike most current shuttle launches,
was not related to the International Space Station (ISS) program. The launch of STS-107 had been delayed for a variety of reasons since the summer of 2001. STS-107 carried a
SPACEHAB Double Module in the shuttle’s cargo bay, which allows astronauts to
conduct scientific experiments in a “shirt-sleeve” environment. The crew, working
round-the-clock, conducted a research program involving 32 payloads, with 59 separate
investigations. SPACEHAB marketed 18% of the module’s capacity to international and
industry commercial users, while NASA experiments made up the remaining 82%.
Students from six schools in Australia, China, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, and the United
States probed the effects of spaceflight on spiders, silkworms, inorganic crystals, fish,
bees, and ants, respectively. Other experiments were attached to the outside of the
SPACEHAB Double Module, or on a bridge-like structure mounted across Columbia’s
payload bay. The latter, called Fast Reaction Experiments Enabling Science, Technology,
Applications and Research (FREESTAR), included the Mediterranean Israeli Dust
Experiment which involved observations of Israel from space. Some of the research
required analysis of specimens and data sets after the shuttle returned to Earth, and they
were destroyed along with the crew and orbiter. Other data, however, were transmitted
to ground-based researchers during the flight, so some of the crew’s scientific research did survive them. Quantifying the amount is difficult.

usinfo.org...

And from Beter's audio tape.

For at least two years now we have been hearing stories about problems with the tiles. It began when the shuttle Columbia arrived at Cape Canaveral in March 1979 on the back of a jumbo jet. Many tiles had been lost or damaged during the flight and the Columbia looked like it had smallpox. Soon after that we started hearing about tiles being tested, removed, replaced, re-tested, and so on. Part of the controversy over the tiles is real. There are legitimate arguments among many space engineers whether the tiles will succeed or fail. Those questions will finally be answered one way or another only when and if the shuttle Columbia drops out of orbit to return to earth. But for the Bolsheviks who now control America’s Space Program, the arguments over the tiles are only a tool.

Issues for Congress

Did NASA adequately investigate damage that might have been caused
to Columbia’s heat resistant tiles by objects that fell from the External
Tank during launch? If Columbia had been damaged, was there anything
NASA could have done to ensure the safe return of Columbia’s crew?

usinfo.org...

Out of all of the NASA programs and shuttle missions this is one that clearly states that it is NOT part of the ISS (International Space Station Program) but a "scientific" research mission.
How did he know that this particular one had problems, which indeed crashed, but could it have been "staged" for what he has claimed?

Continued Beter Audio N0. 62 What he thinks this is really all about.

Television viewers will have no suspicion that they are only watching excerpts from numerous simulations of the flight. In its cover-up of the SKYLAB fiasco, NASA learned well the techniques of deception.
Meanwhile there will be no television coverage at all of the real flight except for the initial lift-off. Instead, when Young and Crippen reach orbit, they will go to work fast. They will depressurize the cabin, open the cargo hatch, and move the robot spy satellite components away from the Columbia. They will also remove a Gemini-type two-man space capsule from the Columbia cargo bay. After moving these things several hundred yards away from the Columbia, the two astronauts will close the cargo bay by remote control. They will maneuver down underneath the Columbia for a quick visual inspection of the condition of the thermal tiles; but the urgency of setting up the robot satellite will leave no time for any attempt to repair any tiles. If the astronauts were to do that, they would lose precious time both in setting up the satellite and in making good their own escape in the Gemini capsule. This, my friends, is why NASA has refused to include a tile repair kit on the first shuttle mission. As NASA administrator Robert Frosch said in a recent news conference, quote:
“I felt in the end that it would be likely to increase risk, perhaps not risk with regard to the tile system but risk with regard to the safety of the ...
edit on 16-12-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: fixing mistakes....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Continued....

“I felt in the end that it would be likely to increase risk, perhaps not risk with regard to the tile system but risk with regard to the safety of the whole flight.”

After the briefest of inspections, the astronauts will turn over control of the Columbia to NASA Houston with the words:

“Okay for retrofire.”

Then they will float away from the Columbia and set to work quickly on assembling the robot spy satellite. It is expected that they will complete the job within three to four orbits. As soon as the robot satellite is assembled and operating, Young and Crippen will board their Gemini-type space capsule. If all goes according to plan, they will drop out of orbit and splash down in the Pacific Ocean. It will only be the evening of the same day they took off, but on television the falsified NASA coverage will still be showing tapes of Young and Crippen in the simulated cockpit of the Columbia. Young and Crippen are planned to be picked up at sea after their secret splashdown. From there they are to be transported to Edwards Air Force Base in California to await further events.

Meanwhile about 12 hours after the launch from Cape Canaveral, Houston will send a retrofire signal to the unmanned Columbia. The shuttle’s engines will fire. Somewhere over the Indian Ocean the space shuttle will enter the atmosphere. It will be the first complete test of the shuttle’s thermal tiles. If they work, Columbia will survive re-entry. Then at lower altitude, piloting of the Columbia will be taken over by remote control. If all goes well, the Columbia will touch down in the great sandy desert of western Australia.

If all goes according to plan, all these things will take place during the first day of the supposed 54-hour mission of Young and Crippen. Then for the final act of the charade, we will be told on television that the Columbia is re-entering over the Pacific Ocean; and finally, lo and behold the space shuttle will glide into view. Everyone will watch in fascination as the shuttle dips lower and lower over Edwards Air Force Base, California. Finally it will touch down on the dry lake bed and gradually brake to a stop, and out will climb Young and Crippen. Everyone will assume that they are climbing out of the Columbia; but, my friends, they will actually be climbing out of a different shuttle named the ENTERPRISE. It was the Enterprise which we saw in those landing tests in August 1977, and it will again be the Enterprise which we will see making another landing soon. It will be retouched to look like it came from space, but it will be a fraud.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'll see your bump and raise you a star and a flag. I'm still sitting on this one.

I thought I might say that although the humorous aspect of Dr. Beter's name was starting to get this thread in trouble, that was a big reason why I bothered to start reading. At first, just reading the title, it made me think, "Yeah right! This has got to be a hoax or some kind of joke."

Then the idea came to mind that just such a name would be used for a covert operation of some kind. I was hooked and then got reeled in when right off it seemed the thread would prove this guy was made-up. Then the unexpected twists and turns and the incredible amount of cooperative effort to sort out this mystery man who was getting more real with each post. Great! And it keeps just getting better! I'm all smiles right now.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You can imagine this is still just the beginning. This guy has a ton of info, its going to take some times to dissect, but its fun nonetheless!

This is the reason why Im on ATS!!

Thanks for the support!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wanted to inform those that are interested that I will be starting a new thread that is the continuation of this one.

The next will continue with all the relevant information concerning his audio tapes, since we no longer have to discuss whether or not he is real. I have since shown sufficient proof of that.

I hope to see the contributors, and the lurkers of this thread in the new one, and thanks again for those that stuck by this.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NoRegretsEver,

Could you please post the link to your new post. I found it earlier, looked at it quickly, but I wanted to check over the recent posts first. After a couple of hours of other posts, I couldn't find your new one again. I searched your profile name and couldn't find it, but some of your other posts were cool. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I apologize!!

Here is the link and name of the new thread, I must add that it may be alot to take in one sitting, so please bookmark or subscribe... Thanks

Peace, NRE.
The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join