It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

I've already been there and checked. Again, it's a dead end or smokescreen. Every time I try and find something substantial, it fades away under scrutiny. So far, none of the sources that seek to confirm his past are solid. Most are hearsay or on sites where the authenticity is questionable.

Even the website being hosted in Japan is peculiar. Ran from 1998 until 2006 when it was parked.

The intrigue here is why someone is so set on creating the appearance of a credible background? You have to admit, it's unusual behaviour right?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Great work in this thread guys and gals, it's been superb watching it all unfold

Has anyone come forward stating whether they remember (first hand) Dr.Beter and his audio tapes? I saw a couple of posts on another forum (which shall not be mentioned) that stated they remember waiting with great anticipation for his monthly audio tapes to be released, at the time.

One person even claimed that Peter Beter was his great uncle.

Fascinating stuff! I shall be keeping an eye on this as it develops further.

Keep up the good work

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I dont if this help, but lets see.

Open Licensing of the "Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER(R)" Tapes
Excerpted from NewsALERT, a publication of Audio Books, Inc.;
January 6, 1984 issue.

"Audio Books Inc. hereby grants an open license, without fee,
to any and all producers of cassette tapes who may wish to pro-
duce and distribute any or all of the 'Dr. Beter AUDIO LET-
TER' tape reports. This applies to individuals who may wish
to make and distribute copies; to small commercial tape mar-
keters; and to large cassette marketing organizations. This
open license applies whether the tapes are to be distributed
free or sold, provided the following conditions and limitations
are adhered to:

1. This license applies only to the 'Dr. Beter AUDIO LET-
TER' tape report series. A few other tapes designated 'AUD-
IO BOOK' tapes and 'SPECIAL TAPES' are also being phased
out but will not be licensed.

2. Any 'Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER' tape which is to be re-
produced under this open license must be reproduced exactly as
is, in its entirety, without any deletions, additions, or combin-
ation with any other recorded material on the same tape.

3. Each 'Dr. Beter AUDIO LETTER' tape produced under
this open license must bear a statement protecting the regis-
tered 'Audio Letter' trademark. This statement may be on
the main cassette label, on an auxiliary label, or printed di-
rectly on the cassette itself. The statement shall say:

'Audio Letter' is a registered trademark of Audio Books,
Inc., a Texas corporation, which originally produced this
tape recording.

Limitation: The rights and fees which are waived under
this open license are those of Audio Books Inc. only. We are
not empowered to speak for Dr. Beter, who should be contacted
directly about any royalty arrangement he may desire before
producing tapes under this license. As of this printing, Dr.
Beter may be contacted at the following address:

Dr. Peter Beter
P.O. Box 73
Glen Echo, MD 20812"

[Note: Dr. Beter died March 14, 1987, and the address above is
no longer valid. All correspondence and donations should be
addressed to: Mrs. Peter Beter, c/o Wisconsin Report; P.O. Box 45;
Brookfield, WI 53008-0045. (J.V.)

www.peterbeter.host.sk...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Okay, now that first obituary is just frigging weird. I swear it said something else before. So I did a search again and found the link to the article, the description IS different, but it now links to the same thing you linked me to. Here's a picture:

As you can see, same link, different excerpt. Perhaps the full article will reveal more about Peter Beter?

As for the second one, I dunno what to say lol

Lastly however, I think you were way way way off on that one. There's nothing in that PDF that says "Washington Observer Newsletter" It's clearly an article about proper eyecare. The only reason it shows up is because of the 191-210 link.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is fantastic stuff, you'll never guess where that address is?

More fun and games!

I've been tracing the fax numbers from all the offices that Lilly Beter have claimed to have. It's more of the same.

Would you believe it? One is the American Fund for Charities. Another is Allied National and another is 601 Pennsylvania Ave NW... home to the National Gallery of Art.

I was onto that obituary hours ago. It was posted to wiki from an IP in Brazil.

edit on 19-6-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Have you guys looked into the apparent song dedicated to Peter Beter by the band "Wanderers"?

On their 1981 album, Only Lovers left Alive they have a song entitled "Dr.Beter" (although according to some sources it is credited as "Peter Beter") and interestingly, some sources don't even list the song at all.

Here's what I found...

The heart of the record, however, was substantially less idealistic, and considerably more incendiary, than anything Wallis had envisioned. Bators had recently started subscribing to the taped “audio letters” of one Dr. Peter Beter, supposedly a one-time advisor to the Kennedys, the former head of a world-banking organization and a self-pronounced “Defender of truth … the truth [that] is the sword of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Today, he would be blogging on the Internet. In the early 1980s, he mailed out cassette tapes.

Fiercely patriotic, convinced that America was but a diplomatic handshake (or, more likely, an undiplomatic bullet) away from being plunged into “the hell of worldwide Bolshevism,” Beter devoted himself to winkling out subterfuge from almost any world event one could name, a spider’s web of warning which extended from the Vatican to the White House, from the arms race to the oil wells. He was believable as well, particularly on those occasions when real-life events really did coincide with his predictions.

And...

One track was even named for him, incorporating sampled excerpts from some of the audio letters alongside a stunning Bator lyric which neatly encapsulated most every significant prophecy Beter had delivered: “his dreams are more amazing than at first appears, the Rockefeller murders, assassinations through the years … your robotoid president lost the Third World War … the Mid-East oil derrick, Fort Knox gold, all was stored by the Bolsheviks ….”

That, Bators insisted, was why the album was lost before it was even released. That was why a couple of singles (the driving “Ready To Snap,” with the non-album B-side “Beyond The Law,” and “The Times They Are A-Changin’”) snuck out unnoticed by anyone. And that was why the Wanderers themselves were dropped by their label before they’d even had a chance to ask why they never received any album reviews (although Bators did receive a very nice thank you note from Dr Beter).

And very pertinent to this whole story...

But 2000 brought them back into focus, thanks to the Captain Oi label’s welcome reissue of the album (plus attendant bonus track) — a happenstance that finally disproved what had hitherto been one of Bators’ own most accurate prophecies. “People don’t know that album ever existed,” he swore in 1985, “and that is exactly what they want you to think. It never existed. So move along, folks, there’s nothing to see here.”

Review of the album (Posted on 10 March 2009)

More
More
More - has the song name as "Dr.Better"

I might be regurgitating old information but just in case

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's a forum post from a guy named "Dr. Whiplash", who claims to remember Dr. Beter. So we finally have a first-person source atleast

Anyone remember 60s gubernatorial candidate Peter D. Beter? Ran against Arch in the '68 primary, I believe. More proof that the internets can find anything: Here's a quote from the legend (who, it appears, wisely later referred to himself as Peter David Beter): "As I speak to you, the ante has gone up due to the leakage of radioactive plutonium-239 super poison from the Bullion Depository at Fort Knox, and the government is doing nothing whatsoever to stop it! My previous information was that the region which has been primarily affected by the leakage over the past several years consists of a swath through Kentucky, my home state of West Virginia, and Virginia with a combined population of over 9-million people. But on November 8, 1975, a secret meeting was held in the White House..." And so on. I was thrown in junior high detention for singing his campaign theme song in the hallway.

Source

Now, whether Dr. Whiplash is a disinfo agent or not is another debate entirely :-P
edit on 19-6-2011 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hey I just found this:

Radaris

If you scroll down to "Petra C. Beter, 99+" of Bethesda Md. Her relatives list: Lillian Olga Beter, Peter David Beter, Alexander Beter, and Josee Beter.

All these people are listed in that image of Peter Beter's Dedication page that NRE posted! We're getting closer

EDIT:

Another trail of breadcrumbs. This document outlines a court case involving the Beter Family and the Lilly Beter Capital Group.
CourtCase
edit on 19-6-2011 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Q. A gentlemen in the late 1970's named Dr. Peter Beter also alleged that the gold in Ft. Knox was missing, although some of his other allegations seem a little far-fetched now. Do you know about Dr. Beter?

I am familiar with Dr. Peter Beter's allegations. It is interesting that you say some of Beter's "other allegations seem a little far-fetched now". I never found Beter's statements to be credible like those of Ed Durrell. Some claimed at the time that Beter was a government/CIA operative who attempted to undermine Durrell's efforts by adding an element of farce to the accusations about whether or not the Gold was in Ft. Knox.

Even his name - Dr. Peter Beter - is somewhat farcical. The thinking I heard was that if Beter and his claims could be made to appear farfetched, then Durrell would be put into the same category, regardless how much more seriously and studiously Durrell addressed the matter. Therefore, I would take anything you read or hear about Beter with a grain of salt.

Q. Dr. Beter frequently referred to himself as an associate of Ed Durrell? Weren't they working together?

As far as I am aware it was only Beter who considered himself to be an associate of Durrell, not the other way around. My view on this matter is that Beter was using the term "associate" loosely with a lot of poetic license.

Remember that Durrell was already making waves long before Beter ever entered the scene, adding credence to the theory that Beter was sent to discredit Durrell. And the closer that Beter could make his efforts to seemingly be part of Durrell's (i.e., by calling himself an associate), then the easier it would be to discredit Durrell.
Fort Knox Questions

Although this is hearsay, it's interesting enough to post. Maybe it explains why Beter is so hard to nail down as a man with a background? It might also go some way towards explaining why anyone with ambitions would make so many way-out-crazy claims. Let's be honest, who in their right mind would vote for a man like Beter appeared to be?

I've read that he was in Esquire magazine for his fashion style (mink bow-ties) and can't help think that the standards of due diligence have been lacking if the news reports are to be believed. It's possible that his education and apparent business interests across Europe and Zaire were mere subterfuge taken on face value.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've already looked through PIPL searches and traced these guys. Contacting Lilly Beter is key to a lot of this mess. She doesn't have any email address that I can locate.

I've found that the business did exist in some form after discovering a Court article in which Beter was the plaintiff trying to recover around $500 000 from the accused.

Document (pdf)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Apparently he was real. He made certain allegations, and may even had been a double agent. The deal here is that when he died, all of his work was either sold, or stolen. Since then his work has been pawned off, shared (illegally), and altered.

I will now add a bit of what I have found. Please understand he WAS a real man. Between people (TPTB) that needed his story to disappear, and the sudden influx of "conspiracy theorist", we now have what has been presented.

Also I would like to say that though I am very happy that this is finally coming to fruition (slowly) that I NEVER meant to mislead or lie.

I will not add anything that I have posted before, as I am sure that those that are still around have read most of the posts. What I kept running into was a particular group with many different affiliations. Here are some of the names.

Audio Books,
Inc., a Texas corporation
Now this company, and why it is probably so hard for us to figure out, has been sued, and has had its name changed several times.

Dr. Peter David Beter - Audio Letter No. 79.
"AUDIO LETTER(R)" is a registered trademark of Audio Books,
Inc., a Texas corporation, which originally produced this tape
recording. Reproduced under open license granted by Audio
Books, Inc.

Here is the lawsuit.
yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com...
Item 1. Change of Control of Registrant

Pursuant to an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Plan") dated June 29, 2001, by and between American Absorbents Natural Products, Inc. (the "Registrant"), Earful Acquisition Corp., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of the Registrant (the "Merger Sub") and Audiobooks of Texas, Inc., a Texas corporation d/b/a Earful of Books ("Earful"), as discussed in Item 2, the former shareholders of Earful now own approximately 76% of the issued and outstanding voting securities of the Registrant. Paul A. Rush, the Chairman of the Board of Directors, President, Chief Executive Officer, and the largest former shareholder of Earful became Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of the Registrant and now owns approximately 8.4% of the voting securities of the Registrant. Other former Directors of Earful that have become Directors of the Registrant now own the following percentage of voting securities of the Registrant: Ken Anderson (4.1%), Russell Grigsby (4.0%), Jim Peterson (5.5%), Goodhue Smith (4.3%), and Roy Terracina (6.5%). Robert Bitterli, Director and former CEO of the Registrant now owns (3.4%). Pursuant to the Plan, all of the Registrant's directors and officers other than Robert Bitterli have resigned and, pursuant to the Bylaws of the Registrant, Bitterli, as the sole remaining director, replaced the resigning directors and officers with the following persons:

Now I got the link to this page (www.peterdavidbeter.com...) from a site that claimed to have an interview with them through this site (fivebodied.com...) which looks like it old and abandoned. But not the first time that I have linked back to that site from searching through Beter.

I also saw this company often, but remember it I will come back to it later. They also seem to have the "rights to the files.
(Transactual Systems
www.transactual.com)

Now when you go to www.transactual.com you end up here (www.transactual.com...) where it links to yet another place. Which is here Cosmic Awareness Communications (www.cosmicawareness.org...).

Cosmic Awareness Communications (C.A.C.) is a not-for-profit Educational and Religious organization, founded in 1972 in the State of Washington.

BTW CAC is also selling :

Videos:

THE BEAMSHIP TRILOGY--Billy Meier

Price all 3 videotapes..............................................98.50

and

Cassettes:

TAPE RECORDING ON THE ALIEN PRESENCE:
3 hour lecture by Bill Cooper exposing the gov. coverup. Two 90 min. cassettes............................................10.00

www.cosmicawareness.org...

Now I then found another site that claimed details about Beter.
bobarchives.com...

1981-12-20 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
December 20, 1981 By Sleeper! Leave a Comment

Meets with Dr. Peter Beter

Detail
Related Posts

1965-7-4 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
1971-12-2 Kinshasa, Zaire
1977-12-2 New York, NY, U.S.A.
1979-2-6 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
1980-1-4 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
1981-12-29 Carmel, CA, U.S.A.
1982-1-25 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
1982-9-17 Washington, D.C., U.S.A.

Filed Under AMX Diary Entries Tagged With PETER BETER, WASHINGTON

Just click details.

Now both of these seems to be the same thing just different links.
fivebodied.com...
bobarchives.com...

You can also find this group with his work.
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

Then a member sent me this link.
en.wikipedia.org...

Jack Thomas Chick (born April 13, 1924) is an American publisher, writer, and comic book artist of evangelical Christian tracts and comic books. He has been called the most published comic book author in the world.[1] His comics have been described by the Los Angeles Magazine as "equal parts hate literature and fire-and-brimstone sermonizing".[2]

Where in one of his comics clearly speaks of Beter, and links to his files.
And.
en.wikipedia.org...

John Wayne Todd (c. 1950[1] – November 10, 2007),[2] also known as "John Todd Collins", "Lance Collins",[3] and "Christopher Kollyns",[4] was a speaker, occultist, and conspiracy theorist who claimed to have been born into a 'witchcraft family' before converting to Christianity (in 1972, by some accounts). He was a primary source for many Chick Publications works against Dungeons & Dragons, Catholicism, Neopaganism, and Christian rock. Although most of his activity was during the 1970s, his claims continue to be spread in some fundamentalist Christian circles.

After the member sent me the link I had remembered to link to something similar, and here were their (Todd, and Chick's Comics)
www.cuttingedge.org...
And here is the comic, and reference on Page 30
media.chick.com...

All that are mentioned above have taken the liberty to expose and release these files.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I feel that we're about done on this for now.

It'll be next week before any email confirmations are returned about the guy's university education.

Peter Beter, so far, appears to have played fast and loose with his credentials and his overseas interests are dubious. His Zaire business 'SODESMIR' is likewise difficult to substantiate. Searching the term leads to the same old merry-go-round of dead links and verbatim re-posts...copy&pasted from his wife's original website.

Like just about every conspiracy theorist (Wilcock, Cooper et al) that I can think of, he fabricated his status.

Lilly Beter was complicit in this deception and shared his capacity for presenting false credentials. In her case, she's created the impression of owning a company with interests across the States, Gibraltar and the Turks and Caicos Islands. As far as I'm aware, the last three were off-shore tax havens in the 70s.

Her website gives some details...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58168f1a86d.jpg[/atsimg]

The lady herself...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fcd1d305c65.jpg[/atsimg]

...and the locations of LBFG offices...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c01d8b3c6119.jpg[/atsimg]

Dan Holt is the source of the audio on the PeterBeter website. In an email, he explains that he was a subscriber to Beter's mailing list and received the tapes through the mail. Mr Holt also makes videos for customers in Cottage Grove, OR and has a couple on YT.

What's made the whole thing so difficult to assess is the unprecedented (imo) amount of deception being applied to both Lilly and Peter Beter. They've generated a lot of misdirection on their own terms, but the actions of 'Grandia01' and Matej Dzurik have made it seem more mysterious than is the case.

Each of these guys have gone out of their way to create supporting evidence for the original claims of the Beters.

Grandia01 is 'Omar Douh' and has a Facebook page I've read today and is now seemingly unavailable. More strangeness. Luckily, I'd already snapped a shot and 'Peter Beter' is right there.

He also has a LinkedIn profile and the dating site profile too.

At first, I was very reluctant to post his identity. Then I concluded that he's quite happy to be dishonest and doesn't warrant the discretion.

Dzurik has played his own part in all this by presenting misleading evidence in the form of an article that Grandia01 linked on the wiki. Beter didn't write it and yet Dzurik attributes it to him anyway...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fbf4d29f8e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Connecting Dzurik, Douh, Beter and anyone affiliated to the LBFG would be a line of inquiry. The same goes for tracing some of the IPs on the related wiki pages to see if any come from Bratislava. Chicago IPs are there and that's an indication of Douh under the radar.

Someone else can maybe check it out, it's enough for me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Where in one of his [Jack Chick] comics clearly speaks of Beter, and links to his files.

The character in Chick's Double Cross comic is a real person named Alberto Rivera and the Alberto comic series are supposedly factual accounts. Rivera likely introduced Chick to Beter's Audio Letter's.

"It was Rivera that provided Chick with his most sensationalistic, most anti-Catholic claims and allowed Chick’s conspiracy theories to grow increasingly complex and bizarre."

source

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
From Beter's Nov 30, 1980 Audio Letter about his own race for Governor of West Virginia (maybe someone can find documents about this):

"Topic #1—For weeks now Washington has been buzzing about the great election surprise of 1980. Right up to the last minute all the Opinion Polls were saying the same thing—“Too close to call.” But when the television networks began their election night coverage, they told a radically different story. Fifteen minutes after the polls closed on the East Coast, NBC declared the entity Ronald Reagan the winner. On the West Coast, polls were still open but voters began drifting away. Even more shocking, the alleged President Carter himself conceded defeat less than two hours later. West Coast polls still had an hour to go at that point, but many remaining voters just gave up. By then, it was fast becoming clear that voting machines nation-wide had registered a landslide in the name of Ronald Reagan. It was an unprecedented state of affairs. The Republican landslide apparently was enormous, and yet we are told it was a complete surprise. On all sides, political analysts are still rubbing their eyes in disbelief. They’re trying out all kinds of excuses to explain why the polls were wrong. “Maybe the pocketbook issue did it”, they say; or “Maybe all those undecided voters before the election were really closet Conservatives”; or then again, “Maybe it was just a plain old protest vote”; or, “Would you believe it was Billy Carter maybe?”

My friends, last month I reported that there was one issue that could help defeat the present Bolshevik Administration. That was the breakdown of the hostage release ploy just before the election, and it may be that many voters were affected in that way that I mentioned last month. But the apparently surprise landslide was brought about by entirely different means.

My friends, it was not the Opinion Polls that were wrong this time. It was the tally of votes on Election Day. To bring home what I am about to tell you, I would like to tell you a personal story. It’s a story of my own race for the governorship of my home state of West Virginia 12 years ago.

The idea that I run for Governor came from a political leader in West Virginia. I was then in my sixth year as Legal Counsel to the United States Export-Import Bank here in Washington. I had been appointed to that position in 1961 by President Kennedy, and apparently there were those who remembered my efforts in helping Kennedy win in West Virginia in 1960. In any case, I decided to accept the suggestion. On May 1, 1967, I resigned from the Export-Import Bank and returned to my native State of West Virginia. For the next year I carried out an exhausting grass-roots campaign throughout the state. My wife Lilly and I went everywhere and spoke to everyone, or so it seemed. There was not a county we missed and there was hardly a hand that I had not pressed, and from every indication my campaign was going very well. Then one night two weeks before the election, the telephone rang. When I picked up the telephone, a voice said, “This is (so and so).” I asked what I could do for him, and he replied: “Well, you’d like to have your votes counted, wouldn’t you?” Still half asleep I said, “Of course. What are you talking about?” His answer was: “Well, you know politics is a business. You’d like to have your votes counted, wouldn’t you?” By that time I was wide awake. I replied that there were plenty of county officials and precinct workers to take care of the vote counting. Then I asked him what he was driving at. He said, “Well, in those precincts which have machines you have to make sure your votes are counted. Don’t you understand? This is just how it’s done. If you want your votes counted, it’ll cost you $250,000.” I was flabbergasted and said I would not pay a cent; I didn’t do things like that. At that point the caller said, “Well, it looks like we can’t do any business then”, and hung up. After putting the telephone down I just sat there astonished. My wife Lilly said, “What was that?” and I told her: “We just lost the election.”

My friends, in the counties and precincts where old-fashioned paper ballots were used, I did receive votes; but without exception in every location where voting machines were used, I received no votes. Not one single vote!

That seemed incredible to me at the time, but I had no evidence—nothing but a telephone call which I could not prove. Then about two weeks after the election I received a phone call from a Baptist minister. He was asking to meet me because something important had come to his attention, so the next day I met the minister in a town near Beckley, West Virginia. He had another man with him. The good minister told me that the man with him had asked him (the minister) to forgive him for something he had done to me. The minister had replied that it was not up to him to forgive the man, but up to Mr. Beter. So I asked the minister’s friend what it was that he had done to me, and he said: “Mr. Beter, I fixed the voting machines against you.” Then he blurted out the whole thing.

He said that he was known as a repair man for these machines, but he explained that when he went to the factory school in another state, he was also taught other things. He was taught how to adjust the machinery to record whatever is wanted. For example, voters who pulled the lever for me thought that they were voting for me; but inside the machine, the machine was adjusted to transfer the vote to another pre-selected candidate. I could hardly believe my ears. Over a year of grass-rooting the state down the drain!! And all because of a specialized slot machine known as a Voting Machine. I asked him why he did such a thing. He answered, “For the money, Mr. Beter. I really need the money.” Then he added that he was not the only one, that there were others all over the country doing the same thing. Then he broke down and cried. He said he wanted me to know and to decide if I wanted to forgive him. Really I felt no revenge, only sorrow for him; and I knew what poverty could do to a person. By this time all three of us were in tears. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said that I did forgive him.

Later I went to the Frauds section of the United States Department of Justice here in Washington. They told me that a Governor’s race was merely a local matter so the federal government could not investigate. I also looked into other avenues for possible redress, through the courts; but throughout the United States there have been many cases taken to court over election rigging, and in the end the courts always do nothing. So ended my governorship race in West Virginia in 1968.

I learned the hard way that politics has become a “business.” In every presidential election since voting machines have been used, there have been charges of voting fraud in certain states. Sometimes more votes are counted than there are registered voters. There are people nicknamed “The Lever Brothers” in West Virginia who go around and pull the levers before the actual voting begins. There are others who tamper with the machines in their warehouses before they are delivered to the polling places, and there are corrupt officials who know all these things but keep their mouth shut for fear or for money.

In AUDIO LETTER No. 1 I reviewed some of the background of voting machines. My friends, this is very important. Voting machines are not regulated in any way. They were developed from slot machines, and they were controlled at first by organized crime. But then long ago, they were absorbed into the hands of the Rockefeller Cartel, as I detailed in AUDIO LETTER No. 1. And in the secret struggle over the election, which I reported last month, voting machines were the decisive secret weapon. For the moment they have carried the day for the Rockefeller Oil Cartel."

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thanks a bunch for looking into this more. Good to know that there is actually a big difference. Im no cartographer, just a chef

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know about this guy.

I've been watching this thread for awhile now, and participated in it a good bit. But the more and more I listen to his broadcasts, the more he begins to sound like just another crackpot/fearmonger. He plugs his book many times in his first few broadcasts alone and makes so many outrageous and unsubstantiated claims that never came to fruition that I completely lost count.

All in all, I appreciate the OP's effort to bring this material to the forefront, and the effort of everyone else to debunk or bunk this guy. But in the end, I think he should be viewed with a very high level of skepticism and anything he says should be fact-checked very deeply.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSensible
I don't know about this guy.

I've been watching this thread for awhile now, and participated in it a good bit. But the more and more I listen to his broadcasts, the more he begins to sound like just another crackpot/fearmonger. He plugs his book many times in his first few broadcasts alone and makes so many outrageous and unsubstantiated claims that never came to fruition that I completely lost count.

All in all, I appreciate the OP's effort to bring this material to the forefront, and the effort of everyone else to debunk or bunk this guy. But in the end, I think he should be viewed with a very high level of skepticism and anything he says should be fact-checked very deeply.

Hmmm yes, but, we must also keep in mind that death is often the close companion of those who speak a little too clearly.

The most effective way of avoiding premature termination is to put a juicy slice of fact inside two slices of fiction.

You must also keep in mind that these tape letters were meant for the ears of those who already operate at high levels of secrecy within the nations most prominent at the time.

To fully grasp the messages and meanings of the Beter tapes, one must study the time period in which they were released and pay particular attention to the Soviet/USA/UK/Israel establishments activities in the fields of Technology/Economics and Politics(perception management).

Deeper into the rabbit hole you must go, but give it time, this one is a marathon not a sprint.

Cosmic...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have been continuously been looking into this, as this is fascinating. I would like to share some further findings. Peter D. Beter, is possibly code. Even though I have found his name in prominent newspapers I have to pay for the articles.

Draft-Wallace Group Begun by 4 Backers

Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - Jul 26, 1972
According to Dr Peter D Beter one of the fourmen launching the draft. Wallace movement for mer Atty Gen John N Mitchell met with him last weekend to try to ...

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&tbm=nws&source=lnms&ei=tIj-TZrBNIjrgQeHz5Xn Cg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=4&ved=0CC4Q_AUoAw&biw=1280&bih=578#q=Peter+D.+Beter&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=zCn&rls=org.mozilla:en-US
fficial&tbs=a r:1&tbm=nws&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=KYn-TdSUHMXJgQfP6o3eCw&ved=0CBcQpwUoCg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=3f8f91b8d26edce0&biw=1280&bih=578

W. VIRGINIA PRIMARY LACKS NATIONAL RACE

Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - May 13, 1968
... to current Gov Hulett C Smith in 1964 There are two other candidates on the Republican ticket E. C. Cales and Peter D Beter both political unknowns.

Deaths Elsewhere Series: deaths elsewhere

Pay-Per-View - St. Petersburg Times - Mar 17, 1987
PETER D BETER 65 an unsuccessful candidate for governor of West Virginia in 1967 died Saturday after a heart attack at his home in Bethesda Md During the ...

Why would someone have to pay to see this article???? I thought obits were free??? He died in Maryland, and Florida papers want you to pay to see his obit??

NIXON HELD AHEAD IN WEST VIRGINIA; Democrats Even Fear GOP...

$3.95 - New York Times - Oct 20, 1968
Also in the race is a write-, Peter D. Beter, who promises a one-year morato:ium on spending and taxes if he is elected Governor. ...

We were looking for a person, but we weren't looking for the events on the dates given. Exactly what probably happened to most that search him in the past, got deterred due to the run around.

Strangely enough, he "supposed" has deep ties to W. Virgina. Well is some verification that he does, and doesnt.

May 27, 2011

The West Virginia Archives and History Library of the West Virginia Division of Culture and History will host its next after-hours lecture from 6 - 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 7. The session, titled “Archives and History Movie Night: Footage from the Collection,” will be presented by Richard Fauss, audio-visual archivist for archives and history. The program will take place in the archives library at the Culture Center, State Capitol Complex in Charleston. All sessions are free and the public is invited to attend. The library will close at 5 p.m. and reopen at 5:45 p.m., for participants only.

Fauss will showcase common types of audio-visual formats used in home and professional productions. He will provide basic advice on the care of 8- and 16-millimeter film and the difficulties that can be encountered with videotape when it gets old and sticky.

Scenes from the 1932 documentary film Charleston, Beautiful on the Kanawha, directed by hometown son Blundon Wills will be shown. Fauss also will show home movies of Robert F. Kennedy and footage from the 1968 presidential campaign in West Virginia, including the media encounter with Peter D. Beter, a Republican candidate for governor who was a staunch admirer of Democrat George Wallace. Some recently restored 2-inch video footage of singer/songwriter Lionel Cartwright when he was 19 years old and Grant County fiddlers Israel and Tom Welch also can be seen. Many of these selections have not been seen in 30 years.

Why would an archival film, that includes something as significant as RFK, also mention P. Beter?
www.wvculture.org...

Same site, now try to search his name, or the year, he should be in this video.
www.wvculture.org...

Or even the year that he ran for Governor. Nothing. Why would he be so significant in one aspect and not the other?

So I stopped adding his name in search's, and only adding the other people involved, times and dates, and it had significant information. Including when he claimed that he was with RFK, was the same year of his assassination, but no where on record can you link them together.

I wrote a thread a while back about code words that are used in the media, we all hear it, but only some of us understand. This was not intended to be released/discussed/discovered. Actually I am quite impressed with the method, and I WILL not continue to try to find who is spreading the message. I see no reason this is well, well done. I have literally been at this for 3 days. I am tired, relieved, and for the 3rd time, I can say that I can now read, understand, and properly listen to the message.

BTW, I went to Google Earth, clicked on the moon added a random number, and believe me I didn't need a telescope or camera, the coordinates had tons of info surrounding it. As I am sure they all do. So. ATS do as you wish from here on in concerning what you choose to do with this info.

I started this thread, and if I find anything else, as I do need a break, I will come by and share. Thank you everyone for your patience, intelligence, manners, and all around kindness that you have shown here.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, reread some of the articles above, and whenever you see his name think code, and you can see what I am saying

Also this is not the first time I linked something and these character's came out in the link.

www.google.com...:en-USfficial&tbm=nws&source=lnms&ei=tIj-TZrBNIjrgQeHz5Xn Cg&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=4&ved=0CC4Q_AUoAw&biw=1280&bih=578#q=Peter+D.+Beter&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=zCn&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&tbs=a r:1&tbm=nws&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=KYn-TdSUHMXJgQfP6o3eCw&ved=0CBcQpwUoCg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=3f8f91b8d26edce0&biw=1280&bih=578

edit on 19-6-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, lets play the "coincidence game". We know that P. Beter has ties to W.Virginia, well I decided to Google an discrepancy on the part of of the New York Times article.

Peter D. Beter, who promises a one-year morato:ium on spending and taxes if he is elected Governor. ...

Obviously

morato:ium
is spelled wrong. What? No one noticed? Well I did and Goggled the word and this is what I got.

PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OF WEST VIRGINIA CHARLESTON

www.psc.state.wv.us...
BTW, I had to type in the title, because when I tried to copy and paste, it would come out severely misspelled.

Well here is the second link available.

The Distrust of Nuclear Power

academics.rmu.edu... es-chemistry-and-the-environment-unit-3-radioactivity/Hohenemser-C-et-al-1977.pdf

Ok thats all LOL.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wanted to first thank everyone for all the input its been a fun read so far. Read through just about everything and didnt think i seen this posted yet so...

heres an 9 min. audio clip off of youtube from Dr. Beter suppossedly from 1976 talking about Swine Flu and the Gov't using it as a test to see how fast people could be killed.

uploader said he got it from battleforworld's website, I tried to get on their website but couldnt from work, maybe someone else could check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join