It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: "The Plan" is now live. Phase 1: Initiated. War against the System

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If there is a plan then there is leadership, which is funny because it is always denied and said there is no structure and leaders. So there really is no plan and never can be so I submit this thread is bunk.
Which is it, they can't have it both ways. They either have a plan and the ones with the plan will be taken out with the trash or there is no plan because they are leaderless.
This whole Anon thing is the biggest pile of BS yet and proves old Barnum $ Bailey's saying, there is a sucker born every minute, just look at all the bandwagon jumpers here at ATS. They are putting YOUR face on the cover of their illegal deeds, what a scam.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's a good video, and it's a message that i could get behind. The problem is, i'm not so trusting. For all i know anon is one big psyops. I've seen the lies and dirty tricks tptb are capable of. The revolution already started for me when i was a child.

When the shtf in a big way, my trust will come down to the people i know, and those i strongly feel are trustworthy, and at this point anon ain't it. If they're legit then good...but what it all comes down to is, who do you know you can trust in the worst of times, and who can you band together with, and what is your plan?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
As I read the entire thread I came up with 2 thoughts

1. The best place to hide is in plain sight.
2. If I wanted to get the sheeples attention, I'd find a way to shut down their internet.

In trying to do my part, I've shared a lot of the invaluable information obtained through ATS (and other places) and attempted to put it into undeniable form (cause most people I know, will only believe it if it comes from CNN or Fox or Wiki...)

But I can't force people to read it or pay attention.

If people losing their "freedom" online, makes them wake up and go "WTF!!"
Mission accomplished.

But wouldn't shutting down the internet make it much harder to get your information out? The internet is the largest communications and news/information medium on the planet. It seems to me that shutting it down would be something TPTB would want to do, not an organization that supposedly supports freedom.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
its all nice and shiny but why :

var _gaq = _gaq || [];_gaq.push(["_setAccount", "UA-6105650-7"]);_gaq.push(["_trackPageview"]);

why would they use google of all to monitor traffic, put up adds? lol
i looked at the code just to see if there is any such junk in there and TA DA!

besides for me phase 1 is going on like for how long? 4-5 years?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
One thing I love about that video is that it seems to emphasize the importance of building a culture that values liberty. To use whatever skills and tools you have to promote individual liberty and to rebel against the slavery of the State -- whether it be writing or film-making or illustration or song or hacking or graffiti or whatever ...

It's all about expanding the rebellion.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

var _gaq = _gaq || [];_gaq.push(["_setAccount", "UA-6105650-7"]);_gaq.push(["_trackPageview"]);

Could you translate the code into English for the people, like me, that don't know what they are looking at. What does the code mean?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

its a "login code" for specific google analitics account.

hope i do not need to explain what google analitics is for?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's all about popularity and using it to encourage others to act in a way that they have wanted to, but never had the guts to do so. Anon is in some ways providing courage to cowards to do something about the problems of the world.

To me, Anon is a test. It's testing the will of men/women, everyone knows the world is upside down and backwards. So, the test is, provide courage to people who have fear, to do the things they always say they will do but too cowardly to actually follow through on. Once confidence is given and courage has grown perhaps a revolution will happen.

I doubt it though. People love to complain but at the same time they love this world we live in and don't want too many drastic changes. They just want an outlet to be able to say what they mean without recourse. That's why freedom of speech is great, say what you want, doesn't mean it will make any difference though.

If i were government and afraid of uprising, I too would create a group that I can control, so as to control the uprising making it look like their winning and getting their way. It's the smart thing to do. Anyone who thinks Anon is real needs to re-assess their brains.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

They want to be tracked and be able to see the traffic. Traffic matters when your posting ads...

Im going to create a new web site based on Anon with videos, conspiracy theories, etc...
Might as well jump on the bandwagon...or did I already?
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Suckers will never know!
edit on 15-6-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

yeah its for ads - i skeemed futher into the code and they already have iframes with google ads code

so it just like another money maker - "hey we will destroy the system in 1 year but click our ads cause we need money to do so"

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Okay, I'm in ... and guess what .. I've already completed phase one.

Let's roll.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Okay, I'm in ... and guess what .. I've already completed phase one.

Let's roll.

I'm with ya! Let's get this party started! Time for the American people to show their teeth! We need a million man march on DC, ARMED MEN! WE take the capitol back and our freedoms as well!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by Forevever
As I read the entire thread I came up with 2 thoughts

1. The best place to hide is in plain sight.
2. If I wanted to get the sheeples attention, I'd find a way to shut down their internet.

In trying to do my part, I've shared a lot of the invaluable information obtained through ATS (and other places) and attempted to put it into undeniable form (cause most people I know, will only believe it if it comes from CNN or Fox or Wiki...)

But I can't force people to read it or pay attention.

If people losing their "freedom" online, makes them wake up and go "WTF!!"
Mission accomplished.

But wouldn't shutting down the internet make it much harder to get your information out? The internet is the largest communications and news/information medium on the planet. It seems to me that shutting it down would be something TPTB would want to do, not an organization that supposedly supports freedom.

I suspect thats why its in 3 phases - the first being "educate yourself and others"

The idea being if you spread the message far enough, you'll have immediate (vicinity) support groups to help you out if the internet goes down.

But I did say loss of "freedom" online, not necessarily the "internet" altogether.

Most people log on, check their emails, some are even smart enough to look up at that lovely little "http" to see if there's an "s" at the end - they feel secure, they feel private

If tomorrow they log on and find out one of their favorite sites was hacked, they might start to question why..
If the government keeps making an issue out of it, people will start to wake up and question WHY

All of these are hypothetical but people are living well within a comfort zone of lies. The internet really isn't as free as people think it is. Even on this website (but I don't want to get into a T&C discussion, its just a minor point and yes, rules are in place for a reason).

I've been here a long time, and telling people for years to be careful what they do and say online, they're being watched - but no one is listening man, no one wants to hear that. The only way to wake them up to their vulnerabilities, is to hack their favorite gaming website. Hack their financial institutions. Hack all the things that keep them blind to whats really going on.

Since people get all zombified in thier playstation world, cutting them off from it seems like a good start to me. I'm reasonably confident the intent of the smaller hacks (to get it started) was just that. To get it started. To break the stream of information that is making us numb and apathetic.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think Anonymous is smoking some pretty harsh trash.

George Washington didn't need to be anonymous, nor did he walk around wearing a clown mask.

Only cowards would run an online revolution under the guise anonymous.

edit on 6/15/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
The thing that makes this laughable is that you are trying to downplay a change they are trying to evoke. Instead of sitting here, paranoid about them tracking your IP, why don't you actually do SOMETHING. I am tired of reading threads of people saying, oh TPTB are going to get us, etc. THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS WE GIVE IT TO THEM. So why not try?

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why are people under the assumption that their IP address is so significant? The IP address doesn't tell anyone anything of significance about your location. Especially if it is a private network, which most are. My IP address is 192.168.4.10 Do you know how many 192.168.4.10 IP addresses there are out there... MILLIONS.

Then what do you have to lose?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just signed up to ATS as the freedom of the internet is something i strongly support. I believe that the restricition of the world wide web is imminent and as we can see in countreis such as China and Turkey it is perfectly plausible that a government could enforce a variety of regulations.

Anonymous are interesting to me in that they represent a group supposedly capable of causing disruption to TPTB, however lately i have come to believe that they may be part of a False Flag operation as they are the perfect target/scapegoat for TPTB to use to restrict the incredible freedom of the internet.

Much like many of you i too am unsure where to place my allegience however i suggest making a prediction to friends and family if you believe that Anon is a false flag operation. This prediction would be that the internet will be restricted in the near future (say 2-3 years) in Western countries and this will be directly related to Anonymous, if this happens i for one will firmly believe that it was part of a larger plan by TPTB. This could help us to spread the word on just how easily the people are manipulated and the proof/evidence (imo) is all around us at this time.

link   
I say if they really want to start getting the word out, start producing commercials and see what TV stations will put them on the air.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

link   

::giggle:: sorry
192.168.4.1 is a router IP
when you connect to the internet, you get another one

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join