It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Happening To America? Teacher jailed for 'making sex tape with daughter's 16-year-old boyf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

An elementary school teacher has been jailed after admitting making a sex tape with her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend.

Michelle McCutchan,38, confessed to having sex with the teen on at least five occasions and setting up a video camera to film two of the romps.

The mother of one also sent the teen nude pictures of herself as well as sexually explicit texts during their five month affair.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you go to the link she's not ugly either, in fact she's kinda hot
But what in the world is going on, this has always been happening but now it's happening way more...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d68880b4be11.jpg[/atsimg]

What happened to the feminism movement?
Before they couldn't vote, were oppressed, made less money(sure sometimes they still do) and they fought back.
Now they are turning into nothing more than sex symbols and the world is fine with it.

Where are the feminists?
Have feminists become too modernized and now they aren't even feminists anymore?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
But what in the world is going on, this has always been happening but now it's happening way more...

Is it actually occurring more or is the media just reporting more of it? Is it actually occurring more or is it just easier to get busted through modern technologies?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My best friend used to sleep with our high school librarian. She was married with kids and was sleeping with my best friend while he and I were both age 14. He was idolized and nothing came from it. The school librarian is currently still employed through our old high school and still to this day sends text messages to my friend, and yes she is still married also.

My point being, this happens ALL THEM TIME, just some of them are caught and some aren't.

edit on 5/20/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So she had consensual sex with a 16 year old.... In the UK that is perfectly legal presuming she is not the lad's teacher... OK it's frowned upon and will set the gossipers on fire but here at least the age of consent is 16 - I don't see much wrong, she was a bitch to her own daughter but since when has that been illegal?

(and yes I know that is in the US, just wondering why a brit news paper is filling space with that story)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

It's illegal in the US. 18 is the legal age of censent in most states. It's 17 in Louisiana.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think stuff like this happens because of the feminist movements. Women want to be equal to men sexual deviancy and all. I know that stereotyping,but I can't help it. But with all this sexual empowerment these things are bound to happen. Not to say that woman don't enjoy sex as much as men but come on. Through the feminist movement we are led to believe that if we don't have a career or if we cook our husbands dinner we are less that what we can be. I'm not a feminist but I am not subservient by no means. I believe in equal rights but I know I'm not my husbands equal nor is he mine. I can't impregnate a woman anymore than he can carry a child. By trying to make everyone "equal" we're detracting from what makes us each special. I want the same rights as everybody else but I don't want what makes me special as woman to disappear either. I am a mother,a sister, and a Aunt and no man can be that which makes us not equal if you catch my drift. I'll probably be flamed for this but that's just how I feel.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Other then the cheating parts, I see absolutely nothing wrong with those situations. Hell, what I would of given to have sex with a teacher back then, omg, I would have been so lucky. Instead of being like 75% of the boys at school that have no sex which is extremely hard on self-esteem, I wouldn't have been so depressed in that period.

Women know what they want, girls never know what they want.
Those young men are probably idolized by there friends and for a good reason.

I'm close to jealous.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well lets hope this accused child molester loses her teaching position.
And hopefully custody of her daughter too.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
People need to stop being prudes. The age of consent in the US was established at a time when people were only hitting puberty in their late teenage years (16-19). With the abundance of food kids are reaching puberty around the 10-13 mark (once they reach 108 pounds they will begin to enter puberty). The age of consent should be dropped to 16 nationwide.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Until that time, the laws stand as they are.

Molesting underage children is not a legal way to lower the consent age.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't think this is anything new, it's been going on for years between male teachers and girls. It's just that it is getting more attention because of the women angle. When I was in high school (ahem, lets say it was over 25 years ago and leave it at that), I knew a girl who was having an affair with one of the football coaches/social studies teacher. He was ALSO a deacon at her church! The sad thing is that everyone knew about it, but never said anything. I think it continued on while she was in college. What happened after that, I don't know.

Anyway, the point is that with the internet & more MSM, things LOOK like they are increasing, but are really just getting more coverage.

Oh and p.s. - Sting sang about this years ago - "Don't Stand So Close To Me". Does it make it any worse if it is a woman teacher versus a man? I think it is the same.
edit on 5/24/2011 by Lolliek because: for some reason forgot the name of the song...old age is getting me

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You use the word molestation like these women are literally molesting these men.
In the eye's of the outdated law it may be molestation, but in the eye's the "victim" it is a perfectly fine consenting relationship.

That said, not giving up your seat on the bus wasn't a legal way to fight segregation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

They are underage children. Period.

Underage children do not have legal consent, got it yet?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Actually the age of consent for the majority of states is 16.

State laws Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[41]

Age of consent 16 (31): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Age of consent 17 (8): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas

Age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. These state laws are discussed in detail below.

Age of Consent wiiki

Some states do have prohibitions against the older party being in a position of power over the younger party.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Feminist were created just like all other groups. Divide and Conquer is their game. Same with Code Pink, NAACP, KKK, Tea Party. Most people in the US is either Republican or Democrat. Same Bloodlines control both parties.

This is nothing but a game the media and the Elite put out for us pawns. Dont allow it to distract you too much.

The feminist movement did their job. They created division and caused many families to break apart.

Females are turned into sex starved drug addicts these days by society and MSM. The elite are polluting both females and males. Drugs in food and water is not helping at all. Look at the kids who do not realize what sex they really are.

Learn their game and then you will never be tricked again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by SG-17

They are underage children. Period.
Underage children do not have legal consent, got it yet?

yep BTS, I would agree with ya here.
star for you

but just a reminder

if a 12 yr old is molested he/she is considered underage.

If a 12 yr old commits mass murder they are considered and tried as an adult

just saying
it needs to be clear one way or the other,
not determined at the flip of a coin or the offense committed

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That's terrible! You're right....What is happening to America? Imagine sending a woman to jail for something like this! I was fortunate enough to have had an affair with a neighbour when I was sixteen. She was in her early thirties, and in spite of what I'm sure the wanabe psychologists would have to say, it didn't hurt me any. What she did however, was teach me things about a woman's needs while most guys my age were still fumbling in the back seats of cars with girls their own age, who thought that simply spreading their legs was all there was to it!
No disrespect meant to any younger folk who happen to read this, I simply grew up during a time when it seemed the young weren't as promiscuous as they are today. I would bet that very few guys nowadays, head home on a Friday night with a bad case of what us old guys used to call "blue b---s". lol!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder what the general reaction would be if these stories involved 38-year-old male teachers having sex with 16-year-old boys...?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My 23 year old neighour came knocking on my door when i was 16 and yes i consented to her advances

And NO , she didnt molest me, she showed me a thing or several, but she didn't molest me.
I think 16 is a natural age to consent to sex. We all have our sexual parts by then and they are in working order at that age, so... if we can let them drive cars at 16 years then they can drive their hips at that age too.

EDIT . And every 16 yr male at that age plays with his "thing" a little more than one should( i bet 16yr girls are the same :up
, so if the young adult has a chance for another to play with their thing at that age with consent....... well,,,,,,,,,
. Let them play.
edit on 24-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Don't have a problem with it personally. I really don't get why's it's such a big deal?

If people are sexually active, they are sexually active, It doesn't matter who they are sexually active with as long as both people are consenting. Is anyone going to try and make the ridiculous claim that the boy is being "traumatized" by having sex with an older woman? I bet he isn't. I bet he is happy as hell, she isn't a bad looking woman.

I would have gladly slept with a few of the female teachers I had when I was 16.

People really need to get over all this BS having to do with sex. If you sleep with someone who is 16 or 17 you are causing harm to them somehow, but if they are 18 then it's fine? I don't get it. 16 year old for the most part are interested in sex, and want to have sex. There is nothing wrong with them having sex with older people in my opinion. As long as nobody is coercing or drugging them up or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join