It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells Israel: Go back to 1967 borders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MensaDude

where ever they like

as long as they do not use violence and threats of race baiting

any critic of israel gets lambasted when stating fact

why not let the us investigate the attack of the uss liberty

settle this issue once and for all

end the occupation of someone elses land

it was the jews at one time

so what

they steal it after its not their for years

and you support this

so by your logic

you should be able to forcibly remove anyone in the house you were raised in

you condone theft and threats through the state

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Obama must think he's King Of The World
to pull an idiotic stunt like this.
I got good money says Israel flips him the bird too.

Well one things for sure this will cost him major votes in 2012 and thats a good thing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is Obama going to plea for return of North America to the Indians?
Or return of the South to the South?
California, Arizona, New Mexico and part of Texas to Mexico?
And why not also give back the original 13 colonies to Britain?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
reply to post by CanadianDream420

so because the un says its ok for a people to take the land of another peoples is ok

the un has no right doing such

israel attacked the uss liberty

nor do they accept international inspections of their nukes

why should the un matter at all here

If you believe this garbage then you are more ignorant than the people who think Osama Bin Laden carried out the attacks by himself. It was an american inside job 10,000% and the clues lie at the pentagon where one day prior to 9-11, donald rumsfeld said $2.3 trillion were unaccounted for the DOD budget. The next day all the paperwork gut burned by the missle that took out that wing that housed the documents. Most likely it was black budget ufo research and underground bases related.

Also in relation to allowing inspections of nuclear facilities, what other country other than iraq and iran, is the IAEC allowed to conduct tests? Are they allowed into north korea, usa, russia, china??? Why should Israel be soft?

And the USS cole was struck by al-queda. "Thanks" for the disinformation. I expect nothing less from nazis hiding under the freedom flag!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Another empty mid-east policy speech,sounds just like all the other past speeches from other Presidents.The Israeli/Arab conflict serves some kind of purpose and makes money for some one.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
isnt it ironic... obamas dictator, zionist israel, is being told by one of its minions to do the right thing. and they refuse... what a lame scene on the big lying world's stage...

i mean, cmon! seriously?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Not going to take sides here , but I do have an idea .

Israel should hold a vote amongst the " Palestinians " living in Israel . The question Israel should ask , do you want to remain in an Israel nation , or do you want a return to the 67 boarders ?

Many of you out there would be very surprised to learn what the outcome would be .

Things in the middle east are not what they seem , don't be fooled by headline stories .

I can't help but wonder how the Palestinian nation , Jordan , feels about all this ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been to Israel many times. And I once was in a very small (less than 100) audience when Netanyahu spoke. I've never been in the presence of a more smug and arrogant -- if charming when he wants -- human being in my life. You better believe he thinks Israelis really are the Chosen People. Ergo, he thinks Israelis are superior, especially compared to their neighbors (who ironically largely share the same ancient blood lines). Zionists have become in attitude not terribly dissimilar from the vile murders who once laid them asunder.

And isn't it further ironic (though most Americans have no clue) that most Israelis ARE NOT Zionists and in fact don't like the Zionists. Most Israelis are secular, but the relgiously based Zionist/Orthodox parties wield the power there. The Isreali of greater Tel Aviv is not even remotely recognizable compared to the Israeli living in Jerusalem or the settlements. Even the businesses base in the respective areas are different and have vastly different attitudes. For example, A Jerusalem-based Zionist business would NEVER, EVER let its flagship product be made outside Israel, not matter what. A business in Tel Aviv will certainly build elsewhere if it benefits the business model.

Remove three types of people from this earth and the world would be bliss: American "Christian" (quotes because they are a mockery to their purported faith) evangelicals, radical Islamists and the Zionists. If they all died tomorrow, Earth would be Eden as their hate and ignorance would die with them (for a while at least until something took its place).
edit on 19-5-2011 by pajoly because: fixes

edit on 19-5-2011 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Come on people.

Politicians talk. Obama is a politician. Politicians collect money from donors. BIG politicians collect BIG money from BIG donors. Obama is a BIG politician...not your typical city council member. He is getting the big bucks, and their IS a plan.

Israel will NOT go back to 1967 borders unless the middle east erupts into violence that cannot be controlled by the west, led by Israel, so put the ACTION part of this crap to bed. Not going to happen, all talk.

But the talk is effective. People are listening. Now he is asking for money for Egypt....Pro Arab, right? Pro Palestine? Yeah?

No. He is buying off the leadership of Egypt, Tunisia, or attempting to, to get them to lay off Israel. He is getting paid BIG bucks to be a big time actor, but most people in the middle east aren't buying it. Fortunately for him, and Israel, leaders can be be bought, and Israel has the money.
Thanks to the American middle class, but that is a different subject....(Goodbye American middle class, btw.)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

i said the uss liberty

but too bad for you

you can read simple english

google is your friend here not israel

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

and thank you for calling me a nazi

while this is certainly libel

your ignorance and ill understand of facts makes it all worth while

the uss liberty, an american ship was attacked by israel in 1967

unprovoked

israel MURDERED us service members in 1967

so again

thank you for calling me a nazi for stating fact which you blatantly ignore

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Thanks for wishing for my removal from the earth. How about if we remove some of the arrogant liberal dirtbags like yourself??

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Palestine. Palestine. Is this about Philistia? That region on the coast of the Mediterranean that was populated by Myceneans? Yeah the Romans named it "Palestine" because, as Romans usually did, they renamed a place according to Greek nomenclature as a matter of course. "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's", which was everything in his path!

This current "Palestine" place doesn't really exist because it was swallowed by Nebuchadnezzar II around 600 B.C. The people that call themselves Palestinians are mostly Arabs and Jordanians that moved into the area after the Israelites were forcefully removed from the Kingdom of Israel in 70 A.D. (the Diaspora).

Interestingly enough, one of the leaders of the Palestinian Liberation Organization, Zuheir Muhsein, proclaimed in 1977 that Palestine didn't exist, except as a way to maintain the "struggle" between Arabs and Israel:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

I hate quoting Wikipedia, but it's the least biased of the sites where one can find this statement.

While I am somewhat pro-Israel, I am 100% pro-historical accuracy. This site is about denying ignorance, and the existence of Palestine is one of the topics that people seem to not want to learn their history about. They like what's spoon-fed to them by anti-Semites, Zionists, Arab propagandists or what have you.

Speaking of historical accuracy:

Originally posted by Surfrat
Is Obama going to plea for return of North America to the Indians?
Or return of the South to the South?
California, Arizona, New Mexico and part of Texas to Mexico?
And why not also give back the original 13 colonies to Britain?

Don't forget "give Mexico and South America back to Spain, except for Brazil, which rightfully belongs to Portugal.

/TOA

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MensaDude

good

i agree fully with him on this issue

israel should move back to pre 67 borders

and then move all the way out

Israel is currently 8,000 square miles large, which is about 1/8th the size of Florida. The population of Israel is over 7 million, 76% of them Jewish. (Compared to all of Florida, who's population is about 18 million) Just out of curiosity, where would you have them move 'all the way out' to?

Australia

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
reply to post by pajoly

Thanks for wishing for my removal from the earth. How about if we remove some of the arrogant liberal dirtbags like yourself??

Me wishing for it> Hell, you wish for it and you folks collapse speaking in tongues all giddy with the idea of "rapture." Why do you care? If your brethren are right about the, er, rapture (a concept that arose out of the far cult edge of Christianity now embraced by uneducated A'murkins) then you'll be rolling on the gold-paved streets of paradise in about 24 hours. Your next door neighbors will be the lunatic Muslims frolicking with their 40 virgins.

Colorado I see? Colorado Springs maybe? Home of the grotesque Colorado mega churches for profit. A blight on the Nature's beauty in Colorado.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Two words:

Lip Service...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

i said the uss liberty

but too bad for you

you can read simple english

google is your friend here not israel

The US was complicate with the attack on the USS liberty and its not entirely clear whether the attack was ran directly through Israeli generals or through Mossad. It is known however that it was Lynden B Johnsen the US president knew about and most likely it was an American orchestrated false flag to allow US to enter the war to fight Egypt.

America is just as responsible for the USS liberty if not more so than Israel. It was a horrible mess though no doubt.

We forgave the British its time to move on.

edit on 19-5-2011 by SiKFury because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SiKFury

No, it is not time to move on.
It is time that everyone understands that Israel attacked an American vessel. Israeli pilots do not follow the orders of American presidents.
It is also time that Americans know whom orchestrated the 911 attacks. We can move on after history gets it right.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SiKFury

No, it is not time to move on.
It is time that everyone understands that Israel attacked an American vessel. Israeli pilots do not follow the orders of American presidents.
It is also time that Americans know whom orchestrated the 911 attacks. We can move on after history gets it right.

Repeated for emphasis.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Stewie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If what the Jews did to reclaim the land they call "Israel" is right and proper
then every American Indian has the right to demand their land back from those
that now inhabit it.

Explain to me how the stolen land now called "Israel" can be valid but at the
same time it is not valid to give America back to the Indians.

The American Indians claim to the land is considerably more recent and their
claim doesn't require some invisible fairy tale "god" from a book they wrote.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join