It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, US Government Orchestrated 911 Osama was the Scapegoat(Fall Man)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was the Scape Goat of 911

The ones who orchestrated and/or helped these 19 hi-jackers orchestrate 911 were
The U.S and Israel Collaborating and starting the next great set of wars in the Middle-East to control and dominate Resources and the Region to protect Israel and have dominance in the Region.

If you have doubts about this Watch these videos they may change your mind and if you think you can prove me wrong lets discuss it...

Its time to wake up my friends the Truth will be revealed.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

(911) Missing Links

Google Video Link

video.google.com...#

911 Mysteries

www.youtube.com...

911 Inside Job; The After Math- Part 1

911 Inside Job; The After Math- Part 2

Exposing the Government

edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
heres how i break down your credibility: i pick three of your videos at random. i fast forward to roughly the middle. if there is no one explaining but rather dramatic videos of peoples anguish and sorrow coupled with dramatic music, the video you have posted is a waste of my time.

EDIT: oh yeah and the guy in the first video is rapping... that kinda hurts his cred
edit on 9-5-2011 by Kaiuk because: i had sumthin else to say yo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

[snip] Why don't you watch the videos, examine the evidence and information in the videos, and then logically disprove them, not attack the videos themselves as well as the OP.
edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: removed insult

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Deny Ignorance you truly are blind. If you don't take the time to bother watching the videos do not post your condescending comments about them because you have not examined what i have brought forward for you to examine and come to a conclusion yourself.

People like you are the reason we allow our governments and administrations to get away with such things.

Shame..

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident.

edit on 9-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ReVoLuTiOn76

Thank you for clarifying yes. I have brought forward the videos and want people to come to their own conclusions and if they want argue and/or try and dis-credit; what i have brought forward and come to their own discernment.

You see Many will try to dis-credit what i have brought forward on trivial things and they will vehemently attack. But the truth will prevail in the end.

"To die hating them, that was freedom."- George Orwell

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK i might be ignorant but this is my first time posting on a 911 conspiracy thread and ive aways had a hard time believing that it was our government even though i realy do hate the government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorayugiman

Yes my friend take a look at the videos the first 2 are really good i watched them its like watching a movie and its hard not to believe it was Israel, and the U,S Shadow Government, That Committed these acts and atrocities against the world.

When you look at all the evidence brought forward there are too many coincidences for the OS(Official Story) to be true.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
OK i might be ignorant but this is my first time posting on a 911 conspiracy thread and ive aways had a hard time believing that it was our government even though i realy do hate the government.

Maybe you should google, 'Gulf of Tonkin Incident' and 'Operation: Northwoods' if you feel our government is incapable of such things.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Maybe you should google, 'Gulf of Tonkin Incident' and 'Operation: Northwoods' if you feel our government is incapable of such things.

Yes, particularly Operation Northwoods, because that proves conclusevly that when given a choice our government chose NOT to engage in false flag operations. Repeat: Our government chose NOT to employ operation Northwoods.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Its time to wake up my friends the Truth will be revealed.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Why does the "truth" need a soundtrack? Really - is it not possible to put everything in those videos that constitites facts and arguments into a few a simple bullet points? Also, from the little I was able to stand watching all the insinuations have been addressed and dismissed. Thirdly - what the hell is a "demolition hobbiest"?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes, particularly Operation Northwoods, because that proves conclusevly that when given a choice our government chose NOT to engage in false flag operations. Repeat: Our government chose NOT to employ operation Northwoods.

Again with your fallacy thinking.
I wonder who wrote it.
They must have a 3rd party think tank that writes things of this nature.

It was written by the Dept of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Forgive me if Im wrong...but these two ARE in fact, elements of the US Government.

Kennedy chose NOT to employ operation Northwoods.
--and we all know what happened to him short after.

edit on 14-5-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Again with your fallacy thinking.
I wonder who wrote it.
They must have a 3rd party think tank that writes things of this nature.

It was written by the Dept of Defense and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Forgive me if Im wrong...but these two ARE in fact, elements of the US Government.

Kennedy chose NOT to employ operation Northwoods.
--and we all know what happened to him short after.

Actually it was written by the head of the Cuba Project, submitted to the joint chiefs who then submitted it to the SoD for consideration and was, I repeat, rejected by the then SoD, R. McNamara. There is no evidence Kennedy ever even saw the memo. And we all know what happened to McNamara (nothing).

Also, the DoD has a long history of loony ideas that go nowhere, this is just another minor one that was rejected.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It is my understanding the Dept of Defense had helped in writing it. Only after its completion was it shown to McNamara.
Because only recently did the DOD and JCO get appointed projects such as these (cant think of the name of them off hand) due to Kennedy stripping the CIA of these duties after the Bay of Pigs.
And Kennedy did both see it and deny it.

Please provide links of proof to your statements.
Ive never heard that Kennedy never saw it before. Would like to know where you got that tidbit from.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
IRC i watched this google video - but re-watching it again .
"Operation Susanah" - forgot abot that one - thx for remainding while we live in a world where anti-"anti-semitism" organisattions ravage my country (poland)

i do not know who was behind 911 but i can bet it was not OBL

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,

Found here:LINK

Another persons perspective....This is an interesting read.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
"Operation Susanah" - forgot abot that one - thx for remainding while we live in a world where anti-"anti-semitism" organisattions ravage my country (poland)

When one actually reads and informs himself/herself of the history of the US Government and their antics...those with common sense can clearly see that OBL had nothing to do with 9/11.
Add that in with our allegiance (for some UNKNOWN) reason, to Israel and the picture gets a little clearer.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

It is my understanding the Dept of Defense had helped in writing it.

Well, I don't know what you mean by this. The DoD includes hundreds of thousands of people, the author was the head of the Cuba Project. He probably had some help, but overall it looks like a one man production, after all the whole things is just a paper exercise.

Only after its completion was it shown to McNamara.

Well the Joint Chiefs presented it to McNamara's office. Basically this is done with a cover memo with the head of Joint Chiefs signature. To tell the truth there is no evidence that McNamara even ever saw it. Could have been rejected out of hand by the Assistant SoD.

Because only recently did the DOD and JCO get appointed projects such as these (cant think of the name of them off hand) due to Kennedy stripping the CIA of these duties after the Bay of Pigs.

I don't know about that. The DoD has pretty wide authority to conduct paper exercises.

And Kennedy did both see it and deny it.

Sorry, I can find no direct evidence that Kennedy rejected anything more specific than the use of military force in or against Cuba.

Please provide links of proof to your statements.
Ive never heard that Kennedy never saw it before. Would like to know where you got that tidbit from

Sorry, there are no links to something that does not exist. The memo was drafted and forwarded to the SoD, there is no evidence that it was presented to Kennedy. Therefore, there is no link to Kennedy not seeing the memo.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

WOW...you kept a response civil. Thank you for that.
Upon further searching, I found different sites and papers that were written that both claimed Kennedy did see and deny the paper as well as McNamara shot it down before it may have reached Kennedys eyes.
But even there, they question whether Kennedys ears heard anything about it. .
Apparently the truth to this matter is unknown for sure.

Regardless of either, the JCS had a hand in writing it. This is portrayed by everything I have ever read and heard. And they are in fact part of the US government.
Even if the CIA was the author of said paper, they too...are still part of the US Government.

I think you mis-spoke/mis-typed regarding the DOD having a pretty wide authority to conduct paper exercises. You probably meant CIA, due to my original statement you were countering.
--in reponse to that...The term I was referring to was 'paramilitary operations'. They were stripped of them along with Dulles (director) and couple of others of their positions after the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

When one actually reads and informs himself/herself of the history of the US Government and their antics...those with common sense can clearly see that OBL had nothing to do with 9/11.
Add that in with our allegiance (for some UNKNOWN) reason, to Israel and the picture gets a little clearer.

Well, when one spends some time and informs him/herself about world history, politics, culture, religion, economics and demography you get a much better picture of how things actually happen. This would then include knowledge that there are more than a few groups that actually do despise western culture and see the US as the epitome of that expression.

And why should not have an allegiance with Israel?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
isarel was so involved...

israel is a horrible racist stolen country that should not be.

i wish America was not involved with that place at all...

good vids.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join