It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretoria lesbian girl raped

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the religion of peace strikes again!
second line

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
reply to post by Expat888

I somewhat agree. The rape in and of itself is as tragic and painful to every victim. But I think the difference is societies take on the crime. It victims are belittled to the point that a given society thinks the rape is justified the victim is now a victim twice. Which is why numerous rapes in the US go unreported. The harshness of the trial only makes them twice victims.

Sadly its not limited to just one society.. It happens in nearly every so-called "civilised" society around the world.. Very few do anything to help or protect the victims of rape..

In SA it was getting so bad that new female condoms were invented. A woman would wear it , and on the inside where the penis enters spikes splay out and into the attacker.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dfc5273056d.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't agree with this because it seems the attacker would be in so much pain that he would harm the victim further.
edit on 7-5-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I want to get in your pants but I can't because you are a lesbian so I'm going to rape you and tell you I'm just trying to show you how wonderful being straight is. Forget that I'm forcing you, you should still enjoy it. You were raised by misinformation and ignorance and I am enlightening you with this experience.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Wang Tang because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

In SA it was getting so bad that new female condoms were invented. A woman would wear it , and on the inside where the penis enters spikes splay out and into the attacker.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9dfc5273056d.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't agree with this because it seems the attacker would be in so much pain that he would harm the victim further.

Wow that's messed up. I know I'm not raping anybody in SA now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang
I want to get in your pants but I can't because you are a lesbian so I'm going to rape you and tell you I'm just trying to show you how wonderful being straight is. Forget that I'm forcing you, you should still enjoy it. You were raised by misinformation and ignorance and I am enlightening you with this experience.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Wang Tang because: (no reason given)

SO I guess it would be suffice to say that after my 17 year old lesbian daughter was "enlightened" by this kind of borderline psycho behavior it would be "OK" for me to "enlighten" the rapist with my baseball bat?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

How?
Come on....if anything, the men would lay there crying and bleeding and more crying. Guys already cry like babies when you kick them between the legs, just imagine what that thing will do to them. He won't have the chance to do any physical harm. The only way this thing could backfire would be in a gangrape because you would only take out one guy but anger all the others. That wouldn't end very good.

I'm always shocked when i read about what is going on in Africa. It's not only Souh Africa where nearly every third woman gets raped.
It may sound racist, but i really do wonder, what is wrong with black men. Even here in munich we had 3-4 cases of african guys raping women in the past years. I get the impression that something is wrong with them mentally.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wetpaint72

I believe you should read the articles about South Africa then compare it to the US. According to their own articles this is a reoccuring theme there and it isn't just lesbians. 1 in four men admit to raping women and 1 in three in the area this crime was committed. Just this week a girl was raped by her school teacher. I have never heard of lesbians being gang raped in the US for their sexual preference. It definitely if it occurs at all is an isolated rare occurance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

How?
Come on....if anything, the men would lay there crying and bleeding and more crying. Guys already cry like babies when you kick them between the legs, just imagine what that thing will do to them. He won't have the chance to do any physical harm. The only way this thing could backfire would be in a gangrape because you would only take out one guy but anger all the others. That wouldn't end very good.

I'm always shocked when i read about what is going on in Africa. It's not only Souh Africa where nearly every third woman gets raped.
It may sound racist, but i really do wonder, what is wrong with black men. Even here in munich we had 3-4 cases of african guys raping women in the past years. I get the impression that something is wrong with them mentally.

I'm not going to debate with you the reasons why or why not these condoms are a good idea.

What you said was racist. 3-4 cases in YEARS and they happen to be African...kinda seems like selective memory. Ponder how many German men raped women, or even research it. Women also rape men.

I really can't believe you typed that out.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Strange at first Firefox told me that it was an attack site and now I went back and saw that I was able to view the rest of the story. Weird. Anyway this is a shame to hear that people will go to such lengths to "correct" a person's sexuality taking it into the realm of actually forcing themselves upon them in the hopes of "opening" the person's eyes to the act of man - woman intercourse. Wonder how long it will be before everyone just starts coming into acceptance of GBLT and it's other organizations.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It has to be the problem of religion.

It does not matter which religion, but some 'god' obviously does not agree with LGBT.

I've no evidence for that, but it does seem the most plausible cause.
I cannot imagine a man just raping a lesbian to 'correct' their lifestyle in order for the 'lesbian' to provide for men!!
That is insane..

Religious practices might have been the driving force behind this..
which is insane too...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This just goes to show that backward thinking, ignorant brutes are not only bred in the U.S. deep South. I hope the victimizers are strung up by their bells.

/TOA

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

In the United States, 1.3 women are raped every minute. That results in 78 rapes each hour, 1872 rapes each day, 56160 rapes ech month and 683,280 rapes each year.
1 out of every 3 American women will be sexually assulted in her lifetime.
The United States has the world's highest rape rate of the countries that publish such statistics. It's 4 times higher than Germany, 13 times higher than England, and 20 times higher than Japan.
1 in 7 women will be raped by her husband.
83% of rape cases are ages 24 or under.
1 in 4 college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
1 in 12 males students surveyed had commited acts that met the legal definition of rape. Furthermore, 84% of the men who had commited such acts said what they had done was definitely not rape.
75% of male students and 55% of female students involved in acquintance rape had been drinking or using drugs.
Only 16% of rapes are ever reported to the police.

oak.cats.ohiou.edu...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
could you imagine being the one tasked with having to "cure" rosie odonell??!??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The idea of ''corrective rape'' sounds to me like some sicko attempting to justify his perverted actions.

It's incredible how people will attempt to justify or rationalise even the most heinous of crimes that they commit.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sorry if I am being a bit argumentative. I will stop posting to this thread as I have a hard time not getting enraged. My final point is this. Rape is horrible regardless of region, gender, sexuality. I just don't see how we can point the finger at another country when our own numbers are staggering. Let's not sweep our own atrocities under a rug. While the aggression and crime against women in SA is truly sickening. So are the statistics in the US. It should all be stopped. World wide. We must realize the extent of our own problems in order to make corrections. It is an ugly truth.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

If it's true, it's true. How "racist" it may seem is simply not relevant. I'm aware that there are exceptions as well as rules, but if Blacks are apparently much more prone to this type of thing that Whites are, then.....well, that's just reality. How is pointing out reality "racist"?
Do you know anything about crime statistics? Do you have to deal with "diversity"? If not, please.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by donatellanator

If it's true, it's true. How "racist" it may seem is simply not relevant. I'm aware that there are exceptions as well as rules, but if Blacks are apparently much more prone to this type of thing that Whites are, then.....well, that's just reality. How is pointing out reality "racist"?
Do you know anything about crime statistics? Do you have to deal with "diversity"? If not, please.....

I refuse to fight with you over this. Do you think the person who wrote that stereotyping racist post actually knew the statistics in Germany? My wager would be on NO! I could almost safely bet my life that more WHITE GERMANS rape than black Germans or Africans. I live in the Southern US. I know what "diversity" is. It does NOT give credence to racist stereotyping... You need to treat each situation individually.

I do not believe in race, BTW.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Sorry if I am being a bit argumentative. I will stop posting to this thread as I have a hard time not getting enraged. My final point is this. Rape is horrible regardless of region, gender, sexuality. I just don't see how we can point the finger at another country when our own numbers are staggering. Let's not sweep our own atrocities under a rug. While the aggression and crime against women in SA is truly sickening. So are the statistics in the US. It should all be stopped. World wide. We must realize the extent of our own problems in order to make corrections. It is an ugly truth.

Did you see the stats for 2009? 90.000 RAPES?!!!!!!

I understand our population is around 350million (ok someone said 312, excuse me my point was we have a huge population in comparison to European countries), give or take, but that number makes me want to jump off a bridge. Those are 90.000 shattered lives a year.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Did you see the stats for 2009? 90.000 RAPES?!!!!!!

I understand our population is around 350million, give or take, but that number makes me want to jump off a bridge. Those are 90.000 shattered lives a year.

Wrong.

It's 312 Million.
Where the hell did you get 350 million?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by redrose123

In the United States, 1.3 women are raped every minute. That results in 78 rapes each hour, 1872 rapes each day, 56160 rapes ech month and 683,280 rapes each year.
1 out of every 3 American women will be sexually assulted in her lifetime.
The United States has the world's highest rape rate of the countries that publish such statistics. It's 4 times higher than Germany, 13 times higher than England, and 20 times higher than Japan.
1 in 7 women will be raped by her husband.
83% of rape cases are ages 24 or under.
1 in 4 college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
1 in 12 males students surveyed had commited acts that met the legal definition of rape. Furthermore, 84% of the men who had commited such acts said what they had done was definitely not rape.
75% of male students and 55% of female students involved in acquintance rape had been drinking or using drugs.
Only 16% of rapes are ever reported to the police.

oak.cats.ohiou.edu...

Even if there are 90 thousand rapes a year.

I hope you know that's less than 1 percent of the population, so that's not even that bad if you think about it.

Are population is like 312 million.
edit on 7-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join